The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure @2020planner will probably have some great screenshots later, but 3 initial stan comments I saw that were ridiculous:

When will we meet the nanny?
It is so nice to see you have time alone as a couple.
Jenn looks so beautiful.

⁉

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I had to use it as my little profile pic 🤣. What’s really scary is this passed whatever quality check she does on her videos (ok, we know she’s too lazy to do that), and she liked how she looked and included it in the video. As someone who struggles with self-confidence, when someone asks me for a selfie, I go through a few before I finally find just the right one. In the rare occasion I’m the subject of someone else’s photo or in a video, I make sure I have product in my hair, nice clothes on, and I’ve put some effort into how I look. The internet is forever, and Jenn just doesn’t seem to realize that.
Jenn does not struggle with confidence. She’s one of those “women” who looks in the mirror and says “damn I look good”

She’s one witch who should never feel empowered.

She’s such an asshole.

I feel you on the confidence thing. I had really bad cystic acne for most of my preteens/teens/early 20s and it broke me. Kids were REALLY mean. Anyway, I struggle with my confidence still and always obsess over photos

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have young nieces and nephews and the words “dinsy” and “hungrys” have never passed my lips. My sister would kill me. I think there is a difference between baby talk and talking down to, and Jenn talks down to that poor kid all the time. She deserves that pre-dinner meltdown. I look forward to the day when little J puts her in her place( for not being a good mom)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have young nieces and nephews and the words “dinsy” and “hungrys” have never passed my lips. My sister would kill me. I think there is a difference between baby talk and talking down to, and Jenn talks down to that poor kid all the time. She deserves that pre-dinner meltdown. I look forward to the day when little J puts her in her place( for not being a good mom)
I feel sad for J$. He’s going to watch these videos back some day and realize that his mother didn’t care for him and that’s sad. I hope for his sake (because I would never wish ill on a child) that he is able to break free and lead a normal adult life.

I’ve always wondered if I am a good mom. I suffer from self doubt and self esteem issues (as stated above) but watching JennyNoShowers fail miserable at being maternal makes me realize I am really not too shabby

GIVE HER HELL J$!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had to use it as my little profile pic 🤣. What’s really scary is this passed whatever quality check she does on her videos (ok, we know she’s too lazy to do that), and she liked how she looked and included it in the video. As someone who struggles with self-confidence, when someone asks me for a selfie, I go through a few before I finally find just the right one. In the rare occasion I’m the subject of someone else’s photo or in a video, I make sure I have product in my hair, nice clothes on, and I’ve put some effort into how I look. The internet is forever, and Jenn just doesn’t seem to realize that.
That's all bloat. Seems her poor diet of grease and sodium has caught up with her and it's less and less often we will see her old self come though.
Should she decide to take a hold of her life again I'll support her attempt, I know first hand how hard it is to break addictions to that salty/greasy stuff. Tim has to help her too though, no eating fries in front of her until she's strong enough to say "I hate them for what they do to me."

We've seen other Disney vloggers go through this exact same change: it's a warning to all and should be a wake up call to the theme parks (if they cared) to produce better food.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker, first time posting.. I have broken my silence just to say how irritating it is when she runs her tongue over her teeth and lips in every.single.video!!! Does she think that is cute?? Arghhhhh 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Best line of the video so far in the football themed room;

Ginn "Is it laces out?"

Dim "I think that's for kicking."

:rolleyes:

TBH maybe it's just me, but I find the theming of the rooms tacky. I consider myself a sports fan, but I'd have no desire to stay in a place like that.

Also, can Ginn spend 5 minutes and fix her damn hair and put on some decent clothes??? Is it truly that hard?? YOU GuyyyYYyzzZZzz....I'm so bizzEEeEeeeeeee WoRkingGgGggggg and being a MommMmMM

View attachment 1030684
She’s busting at the seams

Reactions: 6
I can't take "DINNIES"! Why the duck does she keep saying that instead of dinner?!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Had to take the NOT babysitter/nanny/daycare provider/teacher with them- how pathetic is that for two adults- two grown adults to need help with a precious 2yr old toddler.. I hope the little fella gives them hell & back.. Probably still HAVING TO TAKE THOSE MANDATORY NAPS so he won't get in their precious way. And Jenn, when you read this, please again toss that maroon jacket, it isn't helping- get a jacket that fits nicely and is becoming- it ain't snowing at Lake Louisa- geez a loo.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ya that vid was so great, really showcased the house. 🙄
Jenn's nervous laughter is getting worse. That tick she has of quick kisses to J in this vlog's outro is getting worse...she did it 3 times. You drive 15 minutes to get subs for dinner! Why can't you cook anymore, anything? More importantly something sad I noticed, I thought the nanny might be a good thing at first, but it seems like Tim is already losing the connection he had with J.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That like Going in a flying competition against Superman!
I knew going into it I'd be embarrassed.

Its funny because i was competing against all these major leaguers and then it was me... and my coworker who roped me into it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was researching a surgery my brother is going to have (hand) and while at it decided to look up hernia surgery, specifically abdomen assuming that is what Tim has.

Didn't know that obesity is one of the leading factors for developing hernias. Despite his constant claims to the contrary, Tim is not a medium in men's sizing. He's 6'2" and much, much larger than my son who is the same height and comfortably wears a L. Denial does many things, but worst is when it affects our bodies. This should be a wake up call to him that he needs to lose more than that 15# he ate a grape for.

We haven't been noting his tight waisted pants much here lately and I'm wondering if it's due to a girdle he's been wearing to keep everything in, or if he's bought proper sized pants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The Tim Tracker #58: Jenn: Tim’s Gritty Faced Boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.