Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hangininthere

You're review is more thorough than Dims could ever be

Followed by, he wouldn't try that many because of something he didn't like 😂 (the infamous mustard dog at Halloween horror nights)
or that mysterious white stuff on that hut dog, I believe either Cosmic Ray's or Universal, I forget... he is such a weenie after all..

Reactions: 7

Brookie

Chatty Member
Granted my youngest child is 10 so it’s been a hot minute since I’ve had nap routine as a part of my life…but if they are scheduling the live for when he is napping why would they pick 3? I would assume a 2 year old would have one nap smack in the middle like 12-2? If he is napping from 3-4 or 3-5 and then they put him to bed at 7? So confused. Maybe I misunderstood and they chose 3 as that is when he would be awake because nothing is more fun than watching them struggle to try and restrain an active toddler while spewing dumb shit and misinformation. I’m sure he loves that quality time himself. 🙄
I was thinking that as well. Also, if the comments start getting crazy and the moderators can't get to them quick enough, J$ is an easy excuse for why they have to end the live.

• Sick

ashden91

It’s like a whole different person. 🙄😳😳
Lynn has been hired as a FULL TIME NANNY for two people who do not have jobs!!

You have got to be kidding me! She’s a former educator who is teaching J$. I mean I guess it’s good for him to learn something because these two yokles sure aren’t going too teach him- but come on!

I have never commented on their videos, but shit I may not be able to stop myself.
They are looking forward to making more in-depth videos without J$ (That’s good). So they have basically hired a nanny so they can try & fix their shit channel.
The in depth part I'm lmao at though. It'd be good if they make more videos without J but I highly doubt that will change the quality of their videos unless Tim gets rid of Jen too and goes back to doing his videos on his own.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
There need to be child labor laws in place to help protect these kids on family vlogs. If a kid is featured prominently in a monetized video that should be no different than that kid being on a set in hollywood.
Exactly an I honestly blame both the governments an youtube, the government should really be pushing youtube for stricter rules on how old kids need to be if they are to be featured, how they are featured, an what sort of hours these kids are "working" with these videos, YouTube also should be highly monitoring any videos with kids in them that is the main focus of the vlog to make sure nothing happening is dehumanising to them or will be affecting mental health or is even dangerous, kids are NOT probs to be used for money that like that dude says they probably will never see any of it

If I kept hearing from someone an it was
Kid hurt themselves badly
Kid almost drowned
Kid almost choked
Kid got this black eye
Kid almost went with stranger etc

I'd be wanting social services to take the kid away, but what do people do now, they film it an throw it on YouTube for money so they can live the high life

dingdangdong

Dimmy has come a long way since Disney first opened up from COVID. He wouldn't eat anything, touch anything, go near anyone and generally had a scared shitless look on his face the entire time. Then relaxed enough to eat while still distancing, wouldn't touch toppings packets, wouldn't touch merch and carried an umbrella to push buttons or doors open.
Now he jaunts off to Hawaii, touches and eats EVERYTHING while their numbers continue to rise:
View attachment 982563

So, where was the big change? Him getting vaccinated? Getting COVID? Views dropping?
That was all a little much when he was doing it. He should have just been staying home when the parks first opened. If he was still behaving this way when he’s fully vaccinated and boosted, it would be disturbing. Countless people are traveling to Hawaii/Disney/you name it. Tim Tracker is not some sort of stand out problem in this situation.

SirHiss

Chatty Member
They are shocked at a $100 sweatsuit, but just dropped $1,000 on junk from Aulani...really?

Also, I'm pretty sure Tim said Biff Tanner....it's Tannen you butthead!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

mjm9

VIP Member
FloridaResidentEdits said:
Okay. I didn’t watch the Q&A. Regardless, it would make more sense for their business if they did a live stream later… Say around 7 PM and if Jackson would be in the way then they could get the Manny to watch him or Tim could do it by himself. Just my thoughts I was adding in.
Yes. This is what I meant. It’s all about them and their convenience with Jackson napping and not about maximizing engagement during a time of day they would capture the largest audience for the live stream.
- @deliciousbutnotmyfavortie

12:30 pm. PST. Just peeked to see how many ppl are watching the live.

2.7K 😂😆😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ashden91

I’ll say this I can’t blame them for not wanting to put their kid in daycare. All of my friends that have children in day care‘s constantly have sickness brought into their house. So I can’t blame them for that because I can’t stand kids germs but yeah the kid does need to be able to socialize so there’s that but at least if he is with a nanny he will be learning and so that will be good for him. At least they finally admitted that they hired somebody full-time instead of treating us all like we’re idiots and can’t see.
I’m not really gonna ding much of this vlog except for her eyebrows of course because god what the hell but it was actually nice to
See them out doing stuff that cost a very little and was showing different things in Orlando and even though I don’t like family blogs I guess if you’re going to do one at least they were out having fun. It was nice that they brought things from home for their picnic although I did notice they didn’t show the kid and what he was actually eating they just said. Although any kind of good eating went out the window with that ridiculous brunch.
Hopefully Tim is learning that people don’t really want to see family blogs and want him to get back to showing things around Orlando and shit like that so let’s hope that their intentions to do a little better pay out and that they aren’t just fooling themselves, maybe they really do have good intentions and I’ll just do a wait and see. But of course we are still in for ridiculous over spending vacations with the cruises and possibly Hilton head and I honestly would not be surprised if Tim pulls out a trip to Paris Disneyland. I am glad to hear that they are taking family on one of the cruises

but again what the hell with her eyebrows
I get what you mean as far as constantly being sick. My daughter stayed sick when she was in daycare due to other kids getting her sick buuut I also feel like it helped build her immunity as she got older though.

Prosperity Piglet

I don't understand how this doesn't anger REAL working mothers that have no choice. The entire family can travel all over and take cruises but precious Jackson needs an in home, one on one teacher because of Covid? What a load of crap. Jen must have been a nightmare last year throwing fits to Tim about being stuck at home and how this would be great for the channel and all their lives. :ROFLMAO: She did a voiceover? Laying it on thick with the 2022 will be great.

Is Nanny Lynn fulltime, part-time, will she live with them, what extra chores will she be forced to take on, will she travel with them? I sure hope we see them all together when we go to Disney in April & will make sure my phone is charged up for some pictures which might accidentally include said trackashians as they include other's that don't have a clue they're being filmed, and not being paid.. $$$$.00
I hope she doesn't have to do BJ and Steak night.

• Sick

Dillon21

VIP Member
I don't like Tim and Jenn or the way they treat their son as much as the rest of you, but to make a claim that they're denying him liquids, then to create a theory that they're doing so to reduce the number of diapers to be changed because they're lazy is creating a dangerous pile of misinformation that could come back to hurt them and this site.

I hope they really don't do what I mentioned. I hope they just don't show him having water, milk, etc.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Would the 3pm live stream not be for the UK time zone, it does seem weird to have one at 3pm there but here it's 8pm so more likely more UK stans are going be there, if it were any later like say 6 or 7pm your getting too late to appeal to the UK

3pm would not only get some American stans but it would also include UK, rather than just do a night America an leave out the UK all together

Hangininthere

Pretty sure I am not blocked but I also didn't post anything with the words "van," "free babysitter," "negligent," or "wtf were you thinking?" 🤣
How darn funny...... I posted but it quickly scrolled up the screen. You know the things they don't want to see pass by quickly..

Nevstar

Random questions I have for Jennyjumbopancaketits:
  • Did she ever finally realize "Puka Hale" is not the name of the place actually known as The Olelo Room?
  • Does she realize she never included the gopro slide footage she mentioned in her instagram stories would be in a vlog "for sure"?
Jennyjumbopancaketits ! ive just pissed myself!!

• Haha