Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hangininthere

Will the new mom already be there when the old one is stumbling downstairs at noon from her long night of "editing"? :unsure:
Good question- going to be very interesting to see exactly how this pans out what with their scheduling by the pants & etc. Thinking Nanny Lynn might get tired of how disorganized their vlogging lives really are. :unsure:

Reactions: 7
They are such liars!! Just fucking admit you can't do 2 things at once. I hope this is the start of them leaving J$ out of the vlogs.
Of course they won’t leave him out. They have already gone out with the Nanny and Jackprop to the park. The Trackholes just don’t want to watch their Miracle Child while they are “working”, but I guess they can’t leave him at home either. Just need him on station for his walk on video captures. #homemovies

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Part of me thinks J5D has had botox and lip fillers, but then another part of me thinks they def would have filmed it and discussed it because she thinks it is boujee.
I agree, and I think it would have really appealed to all the super weird stans who always comment on how "stunning" she is all the time. I still don't know how they're seeing anything stunning with her.

• Sick

Galorious

VIP Member
I guess this will make ya'll look at me different and put me in a lower class (and please don't spread rumors) but when we stay at Ft. Wilderness we actually buy stuff from our local Publix and here it is, we stop at the Publix in Windermere and get frozen stuff... I know I know, why oh why are we sensible? I don't know, breaks my poor heart to think we don't throw our money out the window... boo hoo hoo And when you speak of me, speak kindly... :cry:
I am in the UK and I freaking LOVE Publix when I'm over. I even took a picture of frozen gator bites last time cos I was so excited. Oh how I'd love to be back over there!!
IMG_20190919_095100.jpg

So they were supposed to go live at 3PM today?

Lazy ass Slackers late to their own live stream.

Looks like I can't comment...guess they figured out a way to block you for good.

View attachment 984853

Nevermind the chat finally loaded;

View attachment 984863
Dunno what's funnier, your comment or the guy asking if they got his message 😅 wtf!!

That idiot bought the lens he rented for Hawaii!
With the flaw in it?! About sums him up....

Last edited:

Hangininthere

Trying to be the next Kara and Nate? Hate to break it to you Trackers, but those two actually work there ass off and plan. Not to mention all the side business they created from being vloggers- such as Kara’s masterclass on video editing or Nate’s marketing packages to areas they visit
Now Kara and Nate got it correctly going on! They sure do work their asses off and plan, you can sure tell by the videos and they "even" have fun at it and TOGETHER. Love watching them- they could give classes in how to be a vlogger and have a life too...

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Too bad they didn't line up for the bucket.

Profit!!!

View attachment 991584
Is this the figment bucket? Am sorry but no way would I be waiting 6h for it lol, I wouldn't even be waiting 30mins for it

I do feel sorry to those that wanted just the food though, it seems there was no separate que for the buckets an food so it meant either not going for it or waiting in that

Snippysnips

VIP Member
So, is $3500 a normal price to fly across the US round trip in first class? I near about spit out my drink when they said the price per person.
That's insane to spend on plane tickets, I've never really gotten the whole first class thing, you aren't getting there any faster than anyone else an your still going be fed like everyone else, I've done first class once, me an my bro go upgraded since out two flights had been cancelled going back into Newark because of hurricane sandy an we couldn't stay any longer in orlando, it had went from a weekend to a week an we needed back so they upgraded us to do that since they had two seats in first class, to me it wasn't as special enough to jusitfy what those seats probably would cost, sure we got on the plane that little bit quicker an got a bigger meal but that was is aside from the bigger leg room which being small has never bothered me anyway, I could never see myself spending that kind of money even if I had it just for that

Galorious

VIP Member
So is this the “rent an RV to stay at Fort Wilderness” weekend vlog? I mean they need to go to Dollywood but do you think they would drive all the way there? Maybe they are going to do a Woo style southern tour 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Wouldn't it make sense to do that at a time people have decorations up?

mjm9

VIP Member
I’m a huge Disney park/resorts fan, and have never understood how DVC is currently worth the buy in. 25 years ago? Yeah. Tim’s explanation of 70k plus 3500/year didn’t make me feel any different. What am I missing about DVC.
I have been a 150 point DVC member since 1997.
Would I buy now? NO.
Not with the saturation of members and the point costs now.
But that is a different topic.

Tim was looking to buy around 375 points @ $188 per point at Aulani. Enough to get an Aulani 1B Villa Ocean View (like what they stayed in) for 8 nights in the lowest tier season.

Dues for Tim with 375 points are $8.68 per point or $271.25 per month

Your DVC points remain the same each year. You can bank and borrow points also.

DVC usage fluctuates depending on what resort you stay in, when you are going and what type of room you require.

If you have specific questions, myself or many of my fellow DVC members, could help clarify.

Last edited:

airbusA330

VIP Member
What are the chances that Orlando is so saturated with other vloggers and Dimmy loved Hawaii so much that he is thinking of reinventing himself (again) as islander surfer dude? New content about living in Hawaii and the island life.
Or super flex and buy a second home in Hawaii after doing the math of purchasing DVC vs house.
They can’t afford a second place in Hawaii. No way. They obviously make more money on YT than they should considering their shit content but not enough to pay for a second home in HI.

Dim would be received very well by the local surfing communities lol

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I guess this will make ya'll look at me different and put me in a lower class (and please don't spread rumors) but when we stay at Ft. Wilderness we actually buy stuff from our local Publix and here it is, we stop at the Publix in Windermere and get frozen stuff... I know I know, why oh why are we sensible? I don't know, breaks my poor heart to think we don't throw our money out the window... boo hoo hoo And when you speak of me, speak kindly... :cry:
When i was over in America for 3 weeks the first thing me an my brother did was get our friend to take us out to Walmart, we stocked up whatever we needed, I loved it, we did eat out somtimes if we wanted to experience somthing like our friend took us to the hard Rock Cafe to experience but mostly we eat at her house with what we had picked up, we easily could have afforded to eat out every day an night but I didn't see the point of it when I could go to Walmart an get meals, I'd rather spend my money elsewhere, I don't see the problem with it, even when we went to orlando we still loved going to target to pick up things an we also stopped at other grocery stores as well

Resilient-Jedi

I know Jackie (Super Enthused) has her little fan club but she also says stuff in the dumbest way possible

She pronounces risotto…REE-ZO-TOE

How are you feeling? I tested positive for covid 10 days ago and am finally feeling better and getting some energy back.

I continue to dislike the Trackers. JennyFaintLines needs to give Tim his channel back and take care of the kid. I would love to have a baby and be able to stay at home and raise it. I haven’t watched Jackie in a long time. I did enjoy some of her videos in the past but not sure if things are different now with Sam around.

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Who chose that thumbnail? Do I have to ask? Tim's eye is as bad as I've ever seen it.

Note the last video, tim is overcompensating for the eye (look at brow marks, they go up on that side) and has his mouth drooping open on that side.

1642018953273.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad