The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I totally got where you were coming from. I just wanted to clarify my thoughts on the whole situation

Reactions: 5
They are such liars!! Just fucking admit you can't do 2 things at once. I hope this is the start of them leaving J$ out of the vlogs.
Of course they won’t leave him out. They have already gone out with the Nanny and Jackprop to the park. The Trackholes just don’t want to watch their Miracle Child while they are “working”, but I guess they can’t leave him at home either. Just need him on station for his walk on video captures. #homemovies

Reactions: 7
They're having lunch at Nona and Tim said today is a "cheat day."

Ding Dong! Every day is a cheat day for you.

Why do they buy so much food?

Reactions: 13
The Tim Tracker #55: We Went to a Sinkhole and We Don't Mean Our Vlogging

"We're not putting our toddler in daycare because COVID, but we still plan on going on cruises even though the CDC said that's like the worst place you could put yourself in. But you guuuuuyzzzz, 2022 is OUR YEAR. It is going to be MAGICAL. We are going to MAKE MONEYYYYY. Ginn will magically pop out another miracle child because crossing one's fingers and talking in a baby voice to wish for it does the trick! We want to make sure the nanny "in-home" private daycare lady has her work cut out for her and actually works hard for the money we'll give her late (because who can remember to pay one's employees on time?)"

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The Tim Tracker #55: Intro in Kermit voice - Helloooo! Today we show you how to spend money faster than you can earn it!

Reactions: 11
Oh dear lord, I thought the beige bike shorts were traumatizing, now there's this?!

Reactions: 11
The in depth part I'm lmao at though. It'd be good if they make more videos without J but I highly doubt that will change the quality of their videos unless Tim gets rid of Jen too and goes back to doing his videos on his own.

I get what you mean as far as constantly being sick. My daughter stayed sick when she was in daycare due to other kids getting her sick buuut I also feel like it helped build her immunity as she got older though.

Did I miss them saying the nannies name? Where is everybody getting the name Lynn from?

Reactions: 5
The thread title here is so prophetic!
Stranger Danger is foreign to Jackson.
He is used to taking the hand of so many people he just met. Matt, Kevin and now Lynn.
To him it is natural to take the hand of any adult who is near him. If he reaches for the wrong person’s hand he could be in trouble.

Reactions: 10
Don't forget training him to blow kisses to strangers and just go with the flow..."yeah".

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.