The Tim Tracker #53 My Massage Oils Bring All the Flies to the Yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats what sheep do. Pointless rules meant to punish people don't need to be followed. "I was just following orders" or "i was just doing my job" weren't good excuses for the bad guys back in the day either.
Yawn.....

Reactions: 17
Dim complained that it was a very long flight. They provided no other review of the flight/seats/service except that J$ was able to get his precious sleep really well. Well no duh, his seat is basically the size of his crib. Dim spent more time filming his kid than mentioning anything related to their bougie flying experience. When their money eventually runs low, J$ will get to experience how to tolerate sitting in a regular seat like most of the rest of us.

Kind of weird how they just avoid mentioning how they're very obviously flying first class, you know, for a "travel" vlog. It's like the giant elephant (giant Ginn?) in the room. Even their stans ask "so uh hey, were those first class seats?" but I doubt they'll answer that question in their merch hoarding haul video tomorrow and if they confirm they're fancy schmancy fliers, they won't mention even a ballpark price.

"Look at all the snow on our plane!" says Dim. 😂
View attachment 976035
Not even a mention of the USB ports? Dim lives for USB ports

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thats what sheep do. Pointless rules meant to punish people don't need to be followed. "I was just following orders" or "i was just doing my job" weren't good excuses for the bad guys back in the day either.
I honestly don't see what the problem is with a mask, a bit of material that covers the mouth an nose that does nothing to oxygen and stops the particles escaping, ffs if surgeons can wear them for 12/14/18h straight an nurses, doctors etc can wear them 8h straight then so can others for a hour or few, I myself when working in the care home had two masks, face shield, an ppe on for hours straight

If it were so "pointless" then perhaps surgeons, nurses, doctors, dentists an many others in that line of work should just toss them right? Since why think of others, not like being an inconsiderate "bad guy" has ever killed people

Reactions: 32
Does anyone think the slackholes go to church?

Don’t come at me 🤣 Just being funny since religion is probably the last taboo subject we need to put on our listing of things to not talk about after politics and masks. 3 subjects we all have opinions on, will never see eye to eye on and should agree to disagree.

Who is excited for tonight’s Live haul giveaway reveal?…. 😱😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Don’t come at me 🤣 Just being funny since religion is probably the last taboo subject we need to put on our listing of things to not talk about after politics and masks. 3 subjects we all have opinions on, will never see eye to eye on and should agree to disagree.

I thought they were religious when I first started watching cause of the whole golly gee wiz bit & no alcohol, caffeine BS. It’s all a big fake act.

Reactions: 18

Wouldn't she need to be out of bed before noon for that 🤔 it would also be a commitment for them an I can't see her every being someone that can commit to things, let along sit on their ass for longer than 10 minutes, unless it's shoveling food in their mouths

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re going to do a giveaway. That’s gold
Have they given the coffee basket yet? The contents of the spare room?
Guesses on when the announcement of DVC purchase is made?
Get ready for a DVC fund raiser to help them.. be like a carnival barker asking for $$$ help so they can film more forced family fun adventures..:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I was a few pages behind here…and came back to have OA ruined for me now too 😂 I don’t watch their DL stuff, but enjoy their cruise videos. If someone makes a thread for them, please post a link.

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't she need to be out of bed before noon for that 🤔 it would also be a commitment for them an I can't see her every being someone that can commit to things, let along sit on their ass for longer than 10 minutes, unless it's shoveling food in their mouths
I know some churches put on a good pancake breakfast…I’m sure she’d get out of bed for one of those since Jenny loves a good surprise pancake.

Even when I watched in their early days, I never got a religious vibe, but I wasn’t really looking for one. I think they started that golly gee wiz stuff once they started generating all the fans with the theme park content. I would always get a good laugh when the true stans would make comments here and there about how wholesome they were and how god was smiling down on them. I saw a lot of those when J$ came along. I even saw a few about what great Christian people they were. I wish I had some screenshots of those. It was truly laughable. Nothing about these two screams Christian or religious to me. The stans just see what that want to see.

Delta would go through their upgrade order before moving anyone else up. They’d move a service member up (which flying from Hawaii there was most likely a service member on that flight). They’d look at who was a high level skymiles member or a card holder. All of that before moving a family into first class on a long flight
I have Delta's most expensive credit card (largely because you get free access to the first class lounge) and I doubt they'd upgrade ME to Delta One.

Reactions: 9
We’ll seeing as the condo they live in was purchased in 2013 for almost a million dollars, and is now worth almost 1.5 I think they’re good without having to grift.🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it's a little different in LA. Most homes cost near a million dollars.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yep, and typically salaries are higher there to match the insane cost of living. I've been looking at real estate out there recently because my work is based in LA and I might have to move there eventually, and a house that is the same size as my house in Orlando is around 1-1.5ml there when we paid under 300k here.

• Wow
I honestly don't see what the problem is with a mask, a bit of material that covers the mouth an nose that does nothing to oxygen and stops the particles escaping, ffs if surgeons can wear them for 12/14/18h straight an nurses, doctors etc can wear them 8h straight then so can others for a hour or few, I myself when working in the care home had two masks, face shield, an ppe on for hours straight

If it were so "pointless" then perhaps surgeons, nurses, doctors, dentists an many others in that line of work should just toss them right? Since why think of others, not like being an inconsiderate "bad guy" has ever killed people
Not to mention, if you think your child can’t handle 14 hours of flying and more hours being in airports without masking up, then just don’t travel. 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one forced them to go to such a far away place. It wasn’t an emergency “my father is dying in Hawaii and taking his last breaths and we all need to fly there as a family” thing.

Reactions: 31
While it’s true California is expensive, it’s not like everyone that lives there can afford a million dollar condo. No matter where you live if you’re buying a million dollar condo you shouldn’t be grifting.🤣

Not to mention, they have probably used about 2,000 points with all of their trips in the past year and a half. I really think I am being generously low. I can't imagine them buying resale which would save some money, but they would need to spend the almost price of their original mortgage to buy enough points, not to mention the yearly dues. These guys would not be satisfied with a couple of hundred points.

That was pretty brazen to showcase J$ not wearing a mask so many times and on each plane and in the airports. I get that 2-yr old might not want to keep it on the whole time, but for them to put it in the video so blatantly, is irresponsible. You know the stans will defend and they will delete.

My youngest is old enough to drink alcohol legally so can only imagine the challenges of mask-wearing for toddlers. Seems like J$ has been decent about it, but they should be doing everything to support the policies.
Wait… genuinely curious. You expect a two year old to sleep in a face mask? Or is it okay for him to breathe freely when asleep because COVId knows not to spread when people sleep? I cannot fathom how we keep pushing the mask charade at this point. People in NY used to wear gas masks two years ago. Then the majority finally understood fresh air is good. Now literally everyone knows a cloth mask is useless.

Reactions: 2
This popped up on my recommended feed this morning. Wow two 30 something year old adults don’t know how the car buying process works. Just wow. They must have bought their cars from family members or something because there is no way they didn’t know this. Shows how little they research and make impulsive buys Time stamp: 8:50-10:00

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Not to mention, if you think your child can’t handle 14 hours of flying and more hours being in airports without masking up, then just don’t travel. 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one forced them to go to such a far away place. It wasn’t an emergency “my father is dying in Hawaii and taking his last breaths and we all need to fly there as a family” thing.
Maybe it's me but I honestly don't see the point into forcing a child so young into such long ass flights, they won't remember the holiday an you are just going to make them uncomfortable for such a long time, having to sit still, having to entertain them, kids don't want to be confined to sitting down that long, maybe some kids sleep but not all will an letting them walk up an down is just being a inconvenience to the staff that need to get food an drink down the Isles as well as people going to the toilet, it's different if it's a family matter but am sure they could miss these holidays till he's older, not as if he doesn't have a ton of things including theme parks on his doorstep

I remember seeing a video online of a child who screamed the whole I think it was 8 or 9h flight, thankfully I've been lucky not to have that yet but getting on a flight an seeing toddlers of baby's I just groan an pray they won't be a pain in the ass

Reactions: 11
Then let’s also let a 20 year, 11 month and 22 days old drink and gamble. Or a 17 year, 11 month and 22 days vote and smoke. Or a 15 year, 11 month and 22 days drive a car alone. Or hell, if they’re a week shy or a pound under not needing a car seat - duck it! Hang on tight kid!

Age requirements set forth by the government and private entities are put in place for a reason - a big reason, typically involving one’s safety.

Just because someone thinks the rules are “nonsense”, doesn’t make them exempt from following them 🤡

If you are going to say you care about Jackson’s health, safety, mental health, physical development, speech, sleep schedule, feeding routines, etc, then don’t punish him for being taken to Hawaii by screaming MASK HIM UP. Thankfully that sweet little baby…baby… did not have to wear a mask. No baby should be subjected to that. Period. Let them breathe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd really appreciate if we can avoid off topic arguments and focus on what a waste of space the Slackers have become.
I'm sure Jenn gets the warm fuzzies every time she reads here and we do so, particularly if the argument is in support of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have Delta's most expensive credit card (largely because you get free access to the first class lounge) and I doubt they'd upgrade ME to Delta One.
Yep, those free upgrades are super hard to come by. They are letting people use miles to upgrade before complimentary upgrades right now because they need to burn through the crazy backlog of miles in the system. Delta just stopped giving skymiles for Economy fares too. We have the same credit card, also for the lounges. My point was they (and all airlines) have a whole line up of people that have shown loyalty to their company before upgrading a whole family to Delta One. Just goes to show how clueless their stans are.

Bottom line, they paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.