The Tim Tracker #53 My Massage Oils Bring All the Flies to the Yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of how you feel about masks, it is the rule, and this once again proves that T&J think they are above the rules. They really think they are celebrities who can do whatever the hell they like. It's not right, and they should be called out for it.
I couldn't agree more, in Tim's mind they are Orlando celebrities!! Like excuse me but you AREN"T.. just cause several years ago they were interviewed on MyFoxOrlando35 I guess that started them thinking,"Hmmmm, we are somebodies now and Tim can get paid for people to listen to him." blah blah blah blah... go back to the way it was.

Reactions: 7
Yes and honestly he had a pacifier in his mouth and was sleeping most of the time. I would also not put a mask on my child in those circumstances.
I've wondered why no one thought to create a small play tent for kids on planes that will fit over them in their seats, just make it of the mask material. That way they can play, eat, sleep, whatever. Just a bit hard if they're having ear pain and need to be consoled... maybe a mommy and me tent, LOL. I'd have loved it as a kid.

The problem goes beyond the mask on Jackson debate. We never should have known about it to start with. Jenn, who is in total control over what the world sees of their lives, should have removed the footage in which Jackson was not wearing his mask. Just make it a non-issue.

She edits like a teenager making a scrapbook: This looks cute, I look good in that, Aw, that's interesting. No story. No consistency. No care about what is important to leave in, what is important to remove.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The problem goes beyond the mask on Jackson debate. We never should have known about it to start with. Jenn, who is in total control over what the world sees of their lives, should have removed the footage in which Jackson was not wearing his mask. Just make it a non-issue.

She edits like a teenager making a scrapbook: This looks cute, I look good in that, Aw, that's interesting. No story. No consistency. No care about what is important to leave in, what is important to remove.
Exactly! She literally controls the narrative and cannot even get that right.

Reactions: 14
I ff through the haul vlog and what in the entire hell do these 2 buy ?? They shop like tweens with an unlimited allowance. How about some local art or something that will last longer than a tshirt or something other than a dad hat to cover your greasy mop.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
“We purchased a bunch of crap because we don’t know when we’ll be able to return to Aulani. It’s a once in a lifetime trip. It’s a bucket list trip.”

“We didn’t buy our prop child expensive tshirts because he’s going to keep growing.”
Ummmmmm…… so are you. 🤔 You just wasted $120 on a dress you won’t fit into in 3 months.

• Haha
I ff through the haul vlog and what in the entire hell do these 2 buy ?? They shop like tweens with an unlimited allowance. How about some local art or something that will last longer than a tshirt or something other than a dad hat to cover your greasy mop.
Seriously? I was imagining they bought a cool wall hanging or other item they were keeping secret.

That's what they get for shopping only in the gift shop, although even the Animal Kingdom Lodge shops back in WDW have better merchandise than just shirts and hats. I'm positive the Aulani store does too.

And they said it was a "once in a lifetime trip?" ON their SECOND trip there? :ROFLMAO: Jenn cannot count past one. (See First Christmas 2021 vlogs)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do they buy all this tat? WHY?

When I go to the parks I buy things I know we like. Pins. Souvenirs. Maybe a sweater. Rarely toys unless it's something my son really, really wants but that's rare (we got a puppet from the Merry Menagerie last trip, it was the ONE thing he politely asked for and he LOVES it and plays with it daily).

Reactions: 6
Who the duck watches haul vlogs??? Honestly these two pasty nipples LURRVEEE to flex??

The greasy stringy pieces of hair she pulled out to frame her bloated face are killing me. 😆
Omfg she really thinks she’s starring in a 2022 episode of Clueless…

jenn, you are a “woman” who should NEVER wear a sleeveless shirt ever again. Cover up those flapping bat wings

she loved to showcase her gaping wizards sleeve in nude colored bike shorts and her flapping freckled arm thighs in “muscle” tees

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Inquiring minds want to know: Did Tim talk about what a deal he got by parking in the cheap lot just prior to showing off how they spend $1000 on t-shirts and crap?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How about some local art or something that will last longer than a tshirt or something other than a dad hat to cover your greasy mop.
But that would require leaving the resort. Everyone knows you don’t leave the resort significantly until your third trip there!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“We bought an ornament for our Christmas tree but didn’t put it in our Christmas tree even though we got back before Christmas.”

Right, that makes sense.

• Haha
  • Sick
A $40 teddy bear, A $40 t shirt for Tim, a $90 Hawaiian shirt for Tim, a $120 Hawaiian shirt for Tim, a $120 matching dress for Jenn, a $35 t shirt for Jenn, a $30 dad hat for Jenn, a $23 Turvis cup for Jenn, a $55 Hawaiian shirt for J, a $45 Hawaiian shirt for J, a $25 t shirt for J, a $45 Olu Mel backpack for J, a $22 Olu Mel ornament that J picked out (that they didn't put on the tree this year), a $25 picture frame, another $25 picture frame, a $25 sampler set of salts. That's all from Aulani

Outside the resort: A $25 green world coffee t shirt for Jenn, another t shirt for Jenn (no price given but I'm estimating also $25. Jenn got the wrong size so this is a giveaway), 3 bags of coffee they gave as a gift (no price given but I'm being conservative and saying $10 each), 2 starbucks pineapple cups for Jenn and a friend for $52 ($26 each), and matching t shirts for the three of them totaling $53 ($19 for Tim and Jenn's, $15 for J's).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Their excuse for buying junk is “to remember our trip by”. Lady, you have actual vlogs documenting your trips and you still can’t remember your past trips. 😆

“I can’t fit into this tshirt so we’re giving it away.” That’s great logic, you should think about doing that with the 200 other shirts in your closet/on the floor/in the bedroom of doom. I bet some stan is like “oooh, does it come with deodorant stains??”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A $40 teddy bear, A $40 t shirt for Tim, a $90 Hawaiian shirt for Tim, a $120 Hawaiian shirt for Tim, a $120 matching dress for Jenn, a $35 t shirt for Jenn, a $30 dad hat for Jenn, a $23 Turvis cup for Jenn, a $55 Hawaiian shirt for J, a $45 Hawaiian shirt for J, a $25 t shirt for J, a $45 Olu Mel backpack for J, a $22 Olu Mel ornament that J picked out (that they didn't put on the tree this year), a $25 picture frame, another $25 picture frame, a $25 sampler set of salts. That's all from Aulani

Outside the resort: A $25 green world coffee t shirt for Jenn, another t shirt for Jenn (no price given but I'm estimating also $25. Jenn got the wrong size so this is a giveaway), 3 bags of coffee they gave as a gift (no price given but I'm being conservative and saying $10 each), 2 starbucks pineapple cups for Jenn and a friend for $52 ($26 each), and matching t shirts for the three of them totaling $53 ($19 for Tim and Jenn's, $15 for J's).
And will we ever seen them actually wearing any of it, probably not, just like all the other stuff they buy an it's hardly if ever on them, for people who vlog everyday I'd expect to constantly see them wearing all this new stuff but they never do, am assuming it will all be put away an never seen again

Reactions: 7
They are absolutely giddy sharing their complete and utter disregard for financial duress.

from what I’ve gathered, people are still facing financial issues stemming from the pandemic? Sooo I think videos like this are in poor taste

but let’s face it, neither of them have class or taste

Reactions: 27
If you are going to say you care about Jackson’s health, safety, mental health, physical development, speech, sleep schedule, feeding routines, etc, then don’t punish him for being taken to Hawaii by screaming MASK HIM UP. Thankfully that sweet little baby…baby… did not have to wear a mask. No baby should be subjected to that. Period. Let them breathe.
Grown ass adults who complain about a piece of fabric on their nose and mouth are the biggest pussies on the planets. You're acting like it's a gas mask lmfao. Save the dramatics for your personal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.