The Tim Tracker #53 My Massage Oils Bring All the Flies to the Yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the glasses side by side I also think hers looks more like white wine and Tim's is the sparkling juice.

This feels like this week's Moana or Pocahontas debate lol.

Yeah none of the pics of sparkling white grape juice I find look like what TimBo has in his glass though. It looks too dark maybe sparkling cider? It is fun to debate here and not take it too seriously.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate to wade into this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but isn't there a bit of fizz in Jenn's glass? White wine I drink doesn't do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think his doesn’t look anything like sparkling grape juice, and hers definitely does. Also, I can’t imagine how much she’d love to know this much time has been spend debating what’s in her cup. Look for more maybe wine drinks to show up in future vlogs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jenn... I'd like to have another baby....

Shocked Tim's bubble thought says: Wonder where the closest vasectomy clinic is and if they'll let me video it? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think his doesn’t look anything like sparkling grape juice, and hers definitely does. Also, I can’t imagine how much she’d love to know this much time has been spend debating what’s in her cup. Look for more maybe wine drinks to show up in future vlogs.
Yeah, I was starting to get overwhelmed keeping track of the various teams...

Team drinking and pregnant
Team not drinking and pregnant
Team drinking and not pregnant
Team not drinking and not pregnant
Team drinking and fat
Team not drinking and fat
Team Tim is drinking and Jenn is pregnant
Team not going to get involved
Team who gives a F

Maybe we need team logos and to meet out in the streets snapping our fingers over this.
😂🦈✈🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The little fella not being allowed to watch fireworks got me to thinking (LOL) wonder if he's even allowed to watch tv or they have him stuck to that darn tablet screen 24/7? I don't recall ever seeing him allowed to watch tv- oh maybe he'll be influenced or learn to think things/opinions for himself but instead "their" opinions are being brainwashed into him... I shudder at that thought of someone NOT being allowed to think for themselves and develop their OWN opinions.. so there by golly!!
I think J is going to think the entire world is Disney related. I can’t watch them anymore. I watch Adam The Woo now. He has gotten away from Disney stuff and doing backroad trips, which is way more interesting!

Reactions: 12
It was sparkling white grape. It is white. White grape isn't purple or red. We buy all those flavors for Christmas and NYE for the kids to drink. They are cheap ass bottles. You could buy every flavor for 10 bucks. I don't know why you seem convinced she was drinking. They made a point to show white grape and she said it, then is drinking white liquid and suddenly it's a conspiracy that she had wine. 😂

We could say Tim was drinking blush wine then, if we want to get all conspiracy theory with his drink not even matching WHITE grape they said they were having for the occasion. 🤣🤣😘
She could have poured herself a glass of the sparkling grape. But she did make a big deal out of opening it for the NYE sit down and she was drinking what looked like white wine in the same wine glass in the background (that she refilled at least once) as they were cooking before they opened the bottle of grape juice. So either she had several bottles of the grape juice or she had white wine while cooking (and maybe the rest of the night) while she made a big deal of showing the opening of the grape juice later. Dim doesn't like wine......Who knows, the world may never know! ;)

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I was starting to get overwhelmed keeping track of the various teams...

Team drinking and pregnant
Team not drinking and pregnant
Team drinking and not pregnant
Team not drinking and not pregnant
Team drinking and fat
Team not drinking and fat
Team Tim is drinking and Jenn is pregnant
Team not going to get involved
Team who gives a F

Maybe we need team logos and to meet out in the streets snapping our fingers over this.
😂🦈✈🤪
Haha. I was on the last 2 teams. You all can snap your fingers while we’re over here drinking sparkling white grape juice and/or white wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair that dress appeared to be a lilly pulitzer and I'll assume she doesn't want to admit she can no longer wear a $$$ dress anymore. But then again they're hoarders - so why even care?
Losing 15lbs is not going to make that dress fit any better either!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeebus this guy is long winded. The Holy Moly Chris says they own 150 points at Aulani and rented them to Tim for their Vero Beach stay. Tim paid for them it was not a gift. His whole DVC discussion starts at about the timestamp I have cued up:
This guy.. .makes me more irritated than gin. Like full out can't stand him

Reactions: 2
First, exploitation of Jackson after saying he wouldn’t be shown on camera
Then grooming him to be a performing monkey with the “yeas” and thumbs up
Now parental neglect for their own pleasure and convenience.
#disgusting

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Something I just remembered - in her instagram stories, J$ showed up on the beach and she was like "look who just woke up!". They had to park a bit away from the beach - I don't know how she would have known he'd woken up unless Ryan the driver alerted them, which means J$ woke up to a relative stranger. It doesn't seem like neither she nor Dim then left the beach to help walk J$ from the van back to the beach (considering these are people who are willing to pay $30 to get a golf cart ride downhill instead of walking), which means it's quite possible Ryan the driver probably also had to then walk their kid to the beach to meet them. :(
IF so, that's awful. They've just taught him it's OK to go with a stranger that says 'do you want to go find Mommy and Daddy?'. Makes my skin crawl. They run to him the second he wakes up at home yet leave him to wake up in a hot car with some (probably very nice but still strange) bloke. I really don't get them.

Looking at the glasses side by side I also think hers looks more like white wine and Tim's is the sparkling juice.

This feels like this week's Moana or Pocahontas debate lol.

Tim is drinking pee. Its possibly Jenn's, he's stopping her doing a pregnancy test with it.

OT

I hope HereForTheT3 is ok, haven’t seen any posts lately.
I hope she's just busy having a wonderful festive season.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Just saw this and immediately thought OMG IT'S HOW JENN BITES INTO THINGS (I'm so sorry for comparing you to Jenn, poor adorable kitty)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Huh. I mean, what she is drinking looks like sparkling white grape. We have that same kind and it definitely looks like what is in her glass. My guess is Tim put sparkling regular grape or something else like fruit juice in his because it was too "bitter" for him or something. I don’t know why she was drinking sparkling white grape while cooking but it looks the same thing in both shots of the glass. 🤷‍♀️

I don't necessarily think she is pregnant but I don't think her glass had wine in it since they made a point to show the white grape bottle. Tim is probably such a basic dummy he can't even drink "white grape" because it is too *fancy* for him...well, that's my guess anyway, which we are all doing anyway. 😂
Maybe Tim had apple juice or something.

Tim mentions in the snorkeling video that he booked the day before, when he found out his surfing excursion was cancelled. He also admitted at the surf beach that he would be too chicken to surf in those waves. Also, and Tim's video did a terrible job at this, the snorkeling company provided all the fins, snorkels, vests. They do a training session to show how to inflate the vest, deflate the vest to go deeper, spent extra time with the littler kids off the boat showing them how to use the snorkel. The crew was amazing and Tim did a crappy job explaining how great they were. But he paid for it, so why showcase it? But he didn't NEED new fins for that excursion.

From the insta stories, Tim does the snorkeling tour, the next day they do the island tour and the next day they go home. We spent 7? days here wondering why they hadn't left the resort, so that gave them enough time to book the snorkeling (again, why didn't Jenn and J$ go?) and the drive around the island tour.
They said they had leftovers for three days, and that food would not make it past customs. I think they could have had a delay in posting, but I'm not sure. I'm about done with Aulani videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
LIES LIES LIES… their new vlog says FIRST look… he may have been there on media day but I saw the FIRST look from Midway Mayhem TWO WEEKS
AGO! They are deliberately lying by putting the word first in there because when you upload two weeks later it’s not first so they’re just trying to trick the algorithm …they’re so deceitful in every way

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.