The Tim Tracker #53 My Massage Oils Bring All the Flies to the Yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no problem with parents who just admit dealing with a child is overwhelming for them. Maybe the Trackers have a need to show that they've got this, although we can all see they are struggling. They need to show a little more transparency, and just go ahead and hire a full-time nanny
FAMILY support is vital. Let go of pride and enlist some help..I'm sure family is willing.

Reactions: 9
Something I just remembered - in her instagram stories, J$ showed up on the beach and she was like "look who just woke up!". They had to park a bit away from the beach - I don't know how she would have known he'd woken up unless Ryan the driver alerted them, which means J$ woke up to a relative stranger. It doesn't seem like neither she nor Dim then left the beach to help walk J$ from the van back to the beach (considering these are people who are willing to pay $30 to get a golf cart ride downhill instead of walking), which means it's quite possible Ryan the driver probably also had to then walk their kid to the beach to meet them. :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
:ROFLMAO:Jen was definitely drinking on New Year's Eve.
I think she was trolling hard in that video. Super sassy. Pouring sparkling grape in front of the wine cork box and talking about getting pregnant. :rolleyes:
She knows exactly what she was doing.

OT..
Needed to cleanse my palate, so I watched a few videos from Kara and Nate. Refreshing, well-planned, professional editing. Recent video discussed children and why they don't have them: presented in a straightforward, caring way.
They've been traveling for over 6 years and I like their style.
They even give travel tips. How refreshing for a travel channel. :)

My bad, I hadn't had caffeine yet this morning. I did mean grape. I didn't say she was drinking secretly. TIM was drinking the GRAPE juice. I don't know why you seem so convinced that she wasn't drinking, but my opinion still stands...
It was sparkling white grape. It is white. White grape isn't purple or red. We buy all those flavors for Christmas and NYE for the kids to drink. They are cheap ass bottles. You could buy every flavor for 10 bucks. I don't know why you seem convinced she was drinking. They made a point to show white grape and she said it, then is drinking white liquid and suddenly it's a conspiracy that she had wine. 😂

We could say Tim was drinking blush wine then, if we want to get all conspiracy theory with his drink not even matching WHITE grape they said they were having for the occasion. 🤣🤣😘

Reactions: 6
Something I just remembered - in her instagram stories, J$ showed up on the beach and she was like "look who just woke up!". They had to park a bit away from the beach - I don't know how she would have known he'd woken up unless Ryan the driver alerted them, which means J$ woke up to a relative stranger. It doesn't seem like either she or Dim then left the beach to help walk J$ from the van back to the beach (considering these are people who are willing to pay $30 to get a golf cart ride downhill instead of walking), which means it's quite possible Ryan the driver probably also had to then walk their kid to the beach to meet them. :(
I just watched it again. You are right. Poor Jackson.
Jackson appears on the beach and Jen says he just woke up but she is walking him off the beach to clean his feet. He looks confused and half awake. He isn't sandy like he was playing. Tim and the big guy stay on the beach. I am guessing Jackson woke up and was brought to Jen. Jen did not walk out and grab him and bring him back. The kid looked confused. Imagine waking up in a van with some guy and he carries you out to the beach and you don't know where your parents are or the second location rule.o_O

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It was sparkling white grape. It is white. White grape isn't purple or red. We buy all those flavors for Christmas and NYE for the kids to drink. They are cheap ass bottles. You could buy every flavor for 10 bucks. I don't know why you seem convinced she was drinking. They made a point to show white grape and she said it, then is drinking white liquid and suddenly it's a conspiracy that she had wine. 😂
Wow, no way, white grape is white?! :LOL:

I don't know why you're on my particular ass about this and we can just agree to disagree, or just feel free to vent about it in Adam the Woo's thread. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
The Fort is where we always stayed when I was a kid, and even now. The first thing my parents did was make sure we all memorized our site number something like that didn't happen.
My son is 10, and we still do this. And when we are in very crowded situations we always have a short talk (reminder) what to do if he gets lost. Maybe it's a bit dramatic but I wanna know him what to do if that happens

Yep, she’s not pregnant. I don’t know how people are jumping to that conclusion just cause she said her wish in a weird/creepy way. The only reason she emphasized the sparkling apple juice is because she has to carry on with the “I don’t drink you guuyyyyyzzz” facade and to get stans in a frenzy.

And Dim drinking regular apple juice vs her drinking sparkling apple juice to explain true different colors would make even less sense than what is very clearly white wine in her glass. As if these two would even have two different apple beverages in their fridge. 😆

If anything, if she actually thought she might be pregnant, it’s because she probably forgot when she last got her period and now she thinks she’s late.
well hers was white grape so…

she also could have tested at home after the trip. But people thought I was crazy and over the top when I said they were getting a nanny too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know how they managed not to be boiling over with anxiety when leaving Jackson in that van with basically a stranger. Odd to trust your 'miracle child' to the unknown. I don't consider myself a helicopter parent by any means (mine are ten and eight now), but when my daughter was around a year old, we were at a Shopko. She was sitting in the seat of the cart and a lady came up to her, waved at her, then proceeded to UNBUCKLE HER, PICK HER UP, AND START WALKING AWAY. I froze! My mind could not process what in the heck was happening. Thankfully, my husband sprinted after this lady and yanked our daughter out of her arms. She then hurried off to the entrance where a younger guy grabbed her arm and they left the store. And this happened right in front of us! Seven years later and I still won't let either of my children go to even the next aisle in the store without us.

Anyway, long story to say, how? Strange person, strange place, and they just left him behind? Nope. NOPE.
Omg what a nightmare.

We could say Tim was drinking blush wine then, if we want to get all conspiracy theory with his drink not even matching WHITE grape they said they were having for the occasion. 🤣🤣😘
There's also the instance of Jenn drinking something very similar colored during their whole noodle preparations, which was filmed before they opened the sparkling white grape juice. And we all know Jenn is too lazy to edit things out of order.

Either way, who cares! Jenn maybe drank white whine [edit - LOL I mean wine but it's T+J so I'm leaving this in] instead of grape juice and Tim probably had burger juice for all we know. They're still super dumb either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was totally drinking while she was cooking. You can see her move the glass and bring it back filled. Jen isn't throwing down on some nonalcoholic crap on New Year's Eve.
Team drinking. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Wow, no way, white grape is white?! :LOL:

I don't know why you're on my particular ass about this and we can just agree to disagree, or just feel free to vent about it in Adam the Woo's thread. :)
Because you are the all-knowing Quasimodo, right? 😂 I detest Jenn. There are a million things she does every week to pick apart, criticize, and analyze. She sucks. But I really don't even fathom why they would bother to show white grape in a bottle, then she drinks it, and Tim has something totally different in color to white grape, and the answer is Jenn was drinking wine disguised as white grape and Tim was having regular grape. Huh? Why would she hide a glass of wine? She did a wine tasting event on the cruise ship 🥴, she has been drinking in vlogs for the last 2 months. What is the point of this? I don't think she is pregnant either, I just think they had sparkling grape because Tim knows if Jenn drinks wine all night their planned grape eating footage would be a nightmare of her being plastered. She wasn't. She was boring AF, as per usual, with her stupid messy pony tail, chewing grapes like a cow chewing cud.

She was totally drinking while she was cooking. You can see her move the glass and bring it back filled. Jen isn't throwing down on some nonalcoholic crap on New Year's Eve.
Team drinking. :ROFLMAO:
Team drinking? 🤣🥴 Why are there teams? She drinks all the time. I don't get how in one instance they can be total morons not capable of anything, to now shrewdly planning a decoy bottle so Jenn can drink wine. 🤦‍♀️🥴 I give up. She drank like a sailor on the cruise ship, the stans make excuses for everything she does. If she wanted wine or champagne or to down a keg, I really don't even think they care at this point. 😂😂😂

I think she was drinking the cooking oil she was making the noodles with. It was the same color. 😳😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Because you are the all-knowing Quasimodo, right? 😂 I detest Jenn. There are a million things she does every week to pick apart, criticize, and analyze. She sucks. But I really don't even fathom why they would bother to show white grape in a bottle, then she drinks it, and Tim has something totally different in color to white grape, and the answer is Jenn was drinking wine disguised as white grape and Tim was having regular grape. Huh? Why would she hide a glass of wine? She did a wine tasting event on the cruise ship 🥴, she has been drinking in vlogs for the last 2 months. What is the point of this? I don't think she is pregnant either, I just think they had sparkling grape because Tim knows if Jenn drinks wine all night their planned grape eating footage would be a nightmare of her being plastered. She wasn't. She was boring AF, as per usual, with her stupid messy pony tail, chewing grapes like a cow chewing cud.
...yep, that's me, the all-knowing Quasimodo. :rolleyes:

I'm puzzled but sorry my comments annoy you so much. I mean that sincerely and not in a snarky way. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
...yep, that's me, the all-knowing Quasimodo. :rolleyes:

I'm puzzled but sorry my comments annoy you so much. I mean that sincerely and not in a snarky way. 🤷‍♀️
They generally don't. 🤷‍♀️ You are a fellow California native, so you can't be that bad...maybe. 😉 I am sure everyone here has people who annoy them. I am sure I just got ignored by "Team drinking" people. I really just don't get this and you were doubling down on it, so I replied to you. I would rather get back to talking about how these assholes left their miracle child in a van by the side of a busy road while they went to watch surfers on a beach and look at Kelly Slater's neighborhood. 😧

The scene only shows Jen with one glass about to pour the sparkling grape. One glass because her glass already had real wine in it. :ROFLMAO:

They generally don't. 🤷‍♀️ You are a fellow California native, so you can't be that bad...maybe. 😉 I am sure everyone here has people who annoy them. I am sure I just got ignored by "Team drinking" people. I really just don't get this and you were doubling down on it, so I replied to you. I would rather get back to talking about how these assholes left their miracle child in a van by the side of a busy road while they went to watch surfers on a beach and look at Kelly Slater's neighborhood. 😧
I should have said team not pregnant just fat.😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OT..
Needed to cleanse my palate, so I watched a few videos from Kara and Nate. Refreshing, well-planned, professional editing. Recent video discussed children and why they don't have them: presented in a straightforward, caring way.
They've been traveling for over 6 years and I like their style.
They even give travel tips. How refreshing for a travel channel. :)
I couldn't agree more about Kara and Nate- they rock and are perfect at what they do and how they do it!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Nope once they didn't and rented a golf cart and I think once they stayed and got a golfcart (geez hope I didn't get cornfused but still he said you could rent the carts and not stay on property.)
They rented a cart when they did a tour of the fort about 4 years ago. I still liked them then, that video actually pushed me over the edge to take another trip that year. Think it was seeing Fort Wilderness more than them, but still.

Reactions: 3
They rented a cart when they did a tour of the fort about 4 years ago. I still liked them then, that video actually pushed me over the edge to take another trip that year. Think it was seeing Fort Wilderness more than them, but still.
Yes and thank you! That's when we got concerned about the few times we couldn't get a cart and we were staying there- hmmmm funny how that works. We'll be there in April and by gosh by golly hubby rented the cart right away. Their older videos were wonderful and we enjoyed watching them, that's when we met them. But after the little fella came along it all just changed- too bad cause they did, in my opinion, have a good thing going for them.. I sure don't blame the baby either, he's a doll, and if we were to see them again at a park I'd sure speak to him but I'd be cautious and not scare anyone.

Reactions: 7
Looking at the glasses side by side I also think hers looks more like white wine and Tim's is the sparkling juice.

This feels like this week's Moana or Pocahontas debate lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.