The Tim Tracker #53 My Massage Oils Bring All the Flies to the Yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t there a higher chance of having a special needs child after the age of 35? I don’t know if that statistic is still true or what but I do not see them being able to handle a special needs child if that arose honestly and it would be horrible on the kid if they had a special-needs infant because then he would get even less attention.
Tim absolutely looked mortified

TIM!! GO GET SNIPPED!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Isn’t there a higher chance of having a special needs child after the age of 35? I don’t know if that statistic is still true or what but I do not see them being able to handle a special needs child if that arose honestly and it would be horrible on the kid if they had a special-needs infant because then he would get even less attention.

TIM!! GO GET SNIPPED!

Good question. I have an older (like in her 80's) friend who has a Down Syndrome child (well, she is in her 50's now). She had her at 27 I think she said. She had heard that too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Good question. I have an older (like in her 80's) friend who has a Down Syndrome child (well, she is in her 50's now). She had her at 27 I think she said. She had heard that too.
OK I found this. I want people to know I’m not saying that women should not have children over the age of 35 I am saying that if a special needs child happened to Jen I don’t think she mentally has the capability to give that child what it needs which would be more stress on Tim he’s already basically a single parent

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If she got pregnant in the next few years it’d be a “geriatric pregnancy” (her pregnancy with J$ was also geriatric). You have to get a lot more tests done and more check-ups and hopefully she’d stick to those (it sure would interfere with Dim’s life though since he’d have to be a chauffeur to all her appointments).

My concern re: a healthy child is less with her age and more with her physical and mental health.

Reactions: 10
Even if she’s not too old, her general lifestyle choice of excessive food and stuff could play a factor in problems for a baby. One of my friends is 46, she did legitimately have fertility issues years ago, took her 10 years and lots of treatments to have her daughter. The daughter is now 16. Well, she ended up getting pregnant this past year and just had the baby last week, 2 months early. He’s in the nicu at just 2 lbs.

My friend is extremely overweight, has terrible diabetes issues. She has an awful diet…and she chain smoked the whole time she was pregnant.
It honestly made me lose pretty much all respect for her that she kept doing that, and had the nerve to question why she was so winded all the time. I truly feel bad for this baby because I know she won’t pull herself together and make the changes that she really needs to make. But she’s a know-it-all type, so giving her advice is completely pointless. Just like Jenn4dinners, this girl can’t handle any criticism or general advice.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
These two absolutely could handle a child with special needs more than the majority of couples that exist. They have no predetermined schedules, make huge money and went on 30 vacations in a year. They would absolutely have a horrible time figuring this out, Tim would probably lose it, but they could handle it better than almost anyone due to their lifestyle. So many people handle these situations as a single parent, with no money, with intense jobs. I am not going to preemptively assume they would not be able to handle something like this when they have the most perfect set up to deal with it of anyone. And to assume they will have a special needs child just because Jenn is 38 is also pretty presumptuous. Very young mothers have a high risk of this, too. It is their choice to make, and if Tim somehow doesn't have a choice I won't feel sorry for him since he is a grown adult who could put his foot down if he wants to. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And I won't assume to know whether either of them would love and nuture their child, issues or not. Nobody here can know that from watching them on YouTube, even if they do stupid and obnoxious things.

Reactions: 9

TIM!! GO GET SNIPPED!
Yes. My mom had to get that special test done (name escapes me at the moment) to see if my brother was Downs.
The doctors advised her to abort if that were the case. :(

My parents were like duck that - we'd love him any way he was.

But he was born a healthy and normal baby.

• Heart
I think the only thing that’s certain if she had a second kid is that she’ll get even closer to being “morbidly obese” as the medical community would put it. No way after 2 kids, with her lifestyle, no matter how much breastfeeding she does, would she be able to have the drive to live healthier and lose weight. And Dim’s potbelly will also grow out of stress and continued poor diet to cope with being a single dad.

Reactions: 4
OK I found this. I want people to know I’m not saying that women should not have children over the age of 35 I am saying that if a special needs child happened to Jen I don’t think she mentally has the capability to give that child what it needs which would be more stress on Tim he’s already basically a single parent
Exactly.
And none of us is saying that their child will be specifically Down syndrome. Just that the chances are higher that the older a woman is (older eggs) the probability that the child could have some kind of issue. Look at Mariah Carey’s twins. They both had issues to overcome.
These two absolutely could handle a child with special needs more than the majority of couples that exist. They have no predetermined schedules, make huge money and went on 30 vacations in a year. They would absolutely have a horrible time figuring this out, Tim would probably lose it, but they could handle it better than almost anyone due to their lifestyle.
It’s not the financial aspect we are concerned about. It’s the mental.

Jenn has shown time and time again that the only person she cares about is herself. And she doesn’t even handle that very well.

Reactions: 5
These two absolutely could handle a child with special needs more than the majority of couples that exist. They have no predetermined schedules, make huge money and went on 30 vacations in a year. They would absolutely have a horrible time figuring this out, Tim would probably lose it, but they could handle it better than almost anyone due to their lifestyle. So many people handle these situations as a single parent, with no money, with intense jobs. I am not going to preemptively assume they would not be able to handle something like this when they have the most perfect set up to deal with it of anyone. And to assume they will have a special needs child just because Jenn is 38 is also pretty presumptuous. Very young mothers have a high risk of this, too. It is their choice to make, and if Tim somehow doesn't have a choice I won't feel sorry for him since he is a grown adult who could put his foot down if he wants to. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And I won't assume to know whether either of them would love and nuture their child, issues or not. Nobody here can know that from watching them on YouTube, even if they do stupid and obnoxious things.
I did not in any way assume that she would have a special needs child I asked if it was true that there was a higher risk I wasn’t sure I had heard it a while back so I went and looked it up.

I was saying IF the situation arose, I don’t think Jen could mentally deal

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not that I am defending them on this decision, but we had our own struggles with TTC and my wife worried that one of us was infertile. We went to the fertility doc...that's a whole lot of bleeping awkward ("Mrs Apojacks we need your husband to masturbate into a tube to do a semen analysis, we have a nice comfortable room here or he can do it at home if he likes") , and I totally get the decision to NOT want to participate in that...but without doing that we wouldn't have discovered that my wife's gallbladder was infected. Because her gallbladder was infected her body was constantly in infection fighting mode, and yes, even fertilized eggs are viewed as foreign invaders to be fought off when your body is in constant infection fighting mode. Had the gallbladder out and no kidding a month later we were pregnant.
Sometimes it’s ok to say less. 🤢

• Heart
I can't be the only one who's finding this discussion awkward and odd.

We're talking about a lady who these days more resembles a slug than a human in behavior (apologies to the slugs) procreating with a man who's got obvious physical issues which, unless he determines what's causing them not to be genetic, could be congenital.

They lucked out with Jackson. They need to stop there and simply raise him properly without a camera and a million spying eyes on him.

Reactions: 19
I did not in any way assume that she would have a special needs child I asked if it was true that there was a higher risk I wasn’t sure I had heard it a while back so I went and looked it up.

I was saying IF the situation arose, I don’t think Jen could mentally deal
I wasn't referring to you. 🙂 I know you were asking and appreciate you were curious and looking for actual info. It is a higher risk, but so was my last pregnancy in my early 30s ("geriatric pregnancy" with added testing, just like Jenn's pregnancy with J). My only point is, at her age now, that really should not be the deterrent to having a baby. It isn't that old. They shouldn't have a child because they are selfish aholes who don't keep their own child now at his own home on a regular basis, but not because Jenn is 38. And if they had a special needs child, they absolutely would have to change their entire outlook on parenting and their own needs. Could they do it? I think so. Is it possible neither of them would mentally have what it takes? Nobody can say that. Is it possible neither of them would care for and love a new baby with special needs (or just a new baby at all)? I don't think we can say that either, but I highly doubt they would not. As much as I dislike Jenn, I don't think we can make any claims that she does or doesn't love her child or would or would not love a future child. It bothers me that people here think they can predict that. Ah, well. 😄🤷🏻‍♀️

They lucked out with Jackson. They need to stop there and simply raise him properly without a camera and a million spying eyes on him.
Nope. And, correct.

Reactions: 16
I do not understand these titles that say “we went” when only Tim does some thing. I know that he says we in the vlog because he wants viewers to feel like they are going with him but I don’t think that it belongs in the actual title it’s just strange.

Reactions: 15
When "foodies" fight!

Food Fight Pixelated.jpg

(Sorry. Sometimes I get dumb ideas in my head and they won't go away until I exorcise them like this.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

We're talking about a lady who these days more resembles a slug than a human in behavior (apologies to the slugs) procreating with a man who's got obvious physical issues that unless he determines what's causing them not to be genetic could be congenital.
Tim also seemed genuinely scared of his health towards the end of that video. It definitely came across like he knows his current lifestyle is unhealthy and sincerely wants to do something about it. Jenn's attitude was more "oh well I guess I might as well do that too." It is always a lot harder when your partner isn't on the same page as you in regards to major life changes (and getting healthy IS a major life change!), so it seemed like Tim was finally understanding what an extra struggle he'll have.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Tim also seemed genuinely scared of his health towards the end of that video. It definitely came across like he knows his current lifestyle is unhealthy and sincerely wants to do something about it. Jenn's attitude was more "oh well I guess I might as well do that too." It is always a lot harder when your partner isn't on the same page as you in regards to major life changes (and getting healthy IS a major life change!), so it seemed like Tim was finally understanding what an extra struggle he'll have.
Yeah I noticed that as well. I’m having to undergo a lifestyle overhaul and luckily my spouse is on board with me, I have tried to do things in the past with people I dated before I got married and I tell you it’s very hard if one person is on board and the other person is not. I do feel like Tim knows he needs to make a change quickly so if anything maybe he’s learning that from reading here. Tim go get healthy seriously… Jen you need to go along with this And work on your Health

Reactions: 7

Damn, who would have known commenting about the trackers on a TikTok about Disney vlogging being toxic, would warrant such a response 🙄

To clarify, I added that Jackson comment on a video of someone allowing their child to cross the ropes during a meet n greet for a character. I’m not wrong.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's obvious there's a rift between them. He does not want another kid. He really is js sole care taker. I really do feel sorry for him, narcissists are one hell of a "drug" and abusive in their own ways. I really enjoyed them back in the day ( 2014 when I started watching and theme parks weren't the daily). They're truly losing their original fan base and tbh it kinda makes me mad that they don't care. Like WE are what got you your paycheck and tons of free stuff. Stop acting like you can just blow off ur fans 🤷‍♀️ and also put ppl in their place when need be without being an over dramatic Twitter warrior.

Stop showcasing eating all the freaking time. Idc about about weights, I've gained 20lbs since having my daughter (stress isn't fun) but I DONT need to see every thing you stuff in to your pie hole.

I enjoyed the recent snorkeling thing. Actually found it relaxing and it seemed like jenn TRIED to actually edit. Do more of that... Do more of that minus the complaining Timothy. I don't mind the whole "home movies" thing, but I don't need a home movie of you eating a burger for the 500th time.

And for the love of all things holy, stop talking about "your friends over at the holy moly" they're NOT your friends. They're users.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.