The Tim Tracker #53 My Massage Oils Bring All the Flies to the Yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with 38 being a decent age to have a child. We're no longer in the 1970s or 80s. Now we have better equipment, facilities and medical training to detect and take care of issues before they arise.

It's not uncommon to see older parents in towns where the couples are very career oriented.

Now, energy wise is a totally different matter. For that the younger you have your kids the better, but energy and stupidity go hand in hand, well, it did in my case. Having my first born at 20 was a walk in the park but I was not smart about it and I struggled to get education completed and step up in the business world. There is still a strong stigma that mothers cannot be effective professionals in areas that are dominated by men. Gaining a bit of age and experience in the field helps there before having kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
1641225572192.png

I couldn’t quote the OP post from the last thread for this pic. Can’t she do anything without having some distraction on her pad?? I take my pad into the kitchen when following a recipe or on Sunday’s when the Bucs are playing. There is something totally broken in her that she can’t do any tasks without distraction. To top it off she doesn’t watch or read anything of value or to learn from. #homemovies

Drinks to who ever can tell what she is watching on the pad. I tried to enlarge but didn’t see anything I can recognize.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 960963
I couldn’t quote the OP post from the last thread for this pic. Can’t she do anything without having some distraction on her pad?? I take my pad into the kitchen when following a recipe or on Sunday’s when the Bucs are playing. There is something totally broken in her that she can’t do any tasks without distraction. To top it off she doesn’t watch or read anything of value or to learn from. #homemovies

Drinks to who ever can tell what she is watching on the pad. I tried to enlarge but didn’t see anything I can recognize.
And judging from this picture she has more than the 15lbs she committed to lose with Dim. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, looks like someone might be drinking a rum and coke, at least that’s what I have when cooking.🤣😂 Can’t be TimDoesntDrink as he says he doesn’t drink caffeine hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a pleasant surprise to wake up with a new thread with my title! (I apologize if anyone gets that song stuck in their head as a result).

When she was doing her grape wish about wanting another baby she sounded so stupid. She creepily looks back and forth from Dim to the camera as she says it. It was a creepy AF way of saying it. Also, I know their stans are crazy, but why do they still need to feed them with intimate details of their lives? Biggest narcissist I've ever seen.
That was awkward indeed. I thought it sounded like a childish weird way to say/ask it, and it emphasized how it seems like these two don’t know how to hold important conversations (or maybe Dim tries to, like teaching her about the savings account, for example, and she probably responds with a tilted head or is busy staring at her phone), and don’t know how to converse effectively without a camera.

I was always suspicious of her supposed infertility issues, but someone with actual infertility issues who had a “miracle” child wouldn’t talk the way she does about trying for baby #2. There’d be a lot more serious conversations and planning going into that decision, not “let’s eat a grape and wish for a baby!” Dim, even if you do want another baby, seriously reconsider bringing another human into this world with that woman as the egg donor.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I found it interesting that Tim made a weird face and quickly changed the subject BOTH times she mentioned having another baby
It’s like they never talk unless the camera is on lol

• Haha
I agree with 38 being a decent age to have a child. We're no longer in the 1970s or 80s. Now we have better equipment, facilities and medical training to detect and take care of issues before they arise.

It's not uncommon to see older parents in towns where the couples are very career oriented.

Now, energy wise is a totally different matter. For that the younger you have your kids the better, but energy and stupidity go hand in hand, well, it did in my case. Having my first born at 20 was a walk in the park but I was not smart about it and I struggled to get education completed and step up in the business world. There is still a strong stigma that mothers cannot be effective professionals in areas that are dominated by men. Gaining a bit of age and experience in the field helps there before having kids.
You get great medical care now over 35. Moms that are older are more mature, usually have a decent established career, financially stable, have been able to live their lives and are more ready for raising little people. Definitely having less energy is a thing. None of that seems to applies to Jenn, except the less energy. But she’ll get quality healthcare and additional screening just for being over 35.
Also, looks like someone might be drinking a rum and coke, at least that’s what I have when cooking.🤣😂 Can’t be TimDoesntDrink as he says he doesn’t drink caffeine hahahah
I think that’s the soy sauce for the recipe?

Reactions: 8
Jenn will make passive aggressive comments every time she uses that salad spinner - ‘oh look I’m using my Christmas present, Tim got a brand new bike and expensive tripod, and I only got this, but that’s ok, I love my salad spinner…’
To be honest, it probably won’t be used that often anyway’
I don’t know why they pretend to be surprised with gifts to each other. Well maybe her because she avoids doing adult things like checking their bank account, but they only have one credit card so Dim would be able to see the purchases she makes (at least the store and amounts). “Thanks for buying me a bike with the money from my channel!”

• Haha
That was awkward indeed. I thought it sounded like a childish weird way to say/ask it, and it emphasized how it seems like these two don’t know how to hold important conversations (or maybe Dim tries to, like teaching her about the savings account, for example, and she probably responds with a tilted head or is busy staring at her phone), and don’t know how to converse effectively without a camera.
Yes! It was like a shy, baby-talk way of throwing it out there and apprehensively gaging his reaction while darting to the camera with an expectant look on her face. Even the up talk at the end of her sentence posed it more as a question to Dim. Way to put him on the spot. So if they don't try it will be Dim's fault because she "put it out there" to the stans.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 960963

This could be an ADHD thing. Some have suggested that Jen is undiagnosed. I always have a show on or podcast playing while I’m in the kitchen. It’s really hard to focus if things are too quiet! So I’m definitely “broken” in that way, if that’s how you choose to look at it. Jen absolutely has some underlying stuff going on that needs to be assessed.

Reactions: 16
My mother had my brother at age 42 (in 1992; he was a surprise baby as I was born in 1976) and she had an easy 6-hour labor and was home the next day, recovered well. 38 isn't too old.

That being said, I also think the look on Tim's face was the ultimate realization that he was fed a total lie from the beginning about Jenn and her inability to get pregnant all those years ago.

He probably did suggest going to a physician and we all know how Jenn could be. She probably brushed him off - "Tim, I just can't deal with it, okay? I've made peace with it!" Which also relates back to her cutting ties w/ Tim's mom for awhile because his mom (as likely any mother-figure would do) asked if she had seen a physician about her struggles.

For J., he was supposed to be their "miracle baby," and for her to talk so nonchalantly about having another child - and with zero mention of medical intervention (or consultation) for her "history" of "struggles," it just goes to prove she's was full of tit then - anything for drama without actually seeking out professional help about something two people supposedly wanted so badly (because you KNOW we'd have all heard about every doctor visit).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This could be an ADHD thing. Some have suggested that Jen is undiagnosed. I always have a show on or podcast playing while I’m in the kitchen. It’s really hard to focus if things are too quiet! So I’m definitely “broken” in that way, if that’s how you choose to look at it. Jen absolutely has some underlying stuff going on that needs to be assessed.
Awwww being neuro diverse doesn't make you broken ❤❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Awwww being neuro diverse doesn't make you broken ❤❤.
Oh heck no, not trying to disparage on anyone that has something going when doing other things. I am actually the same. I usually have music, podcast, talk radio, or even a movie on while working or doing other things. Especially music. My wife thinks I am ADHD as well because of it 😜 I come from a family of 7 and quiet is not my gig.
However, I was talking about JenRealityTV, she has said she watches trash all the time. That’s all I was pointing out. It would be one thing if this is something they both enjoyed while cooking, but I doubt TimSuperSpreader watches her trash TV. #homemovies

Reactions: 5

I like some sort background noise when I am working. Weather it is a video or some music or if it is open window season, open a window and listen to birds chirp.

On saying that, when I am cooking, I can't listen to anything. Even the the weather on the TV. As I find it distracting. Strange.

Reactions: 7
Also let's be honest, it's not like Ginn followed basic guidelines when she was preggers with Jackson who was supposed to be their miracle baby.

My mother had my brother at age 42 (in 1992; he was a surprise baby as I was born in 1976) and she had an easy 6-hour labor and
My mother had me when she was older than Jenn and in the 1970s. 40+ years later, 38 is definitely not too old. Growing up, I had the ONLY mom of all my friends and classmates who was out teaching me sports every day AND working full time. Also, a single mom at that. Jenn is a lazy piece of poo, but her age isn't why she won't have the energy for her child(ren).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Each person’s pregnancy journey is different.
Jenn being 38/39 means her eggs are older, which can tip the scales for possible complications. We know that her diet is crap and she doesn’t exercise. Hence she has put on the pounds. We also speculate that she self diagnosis’s versus going to an actual doctor for an annual check up.

Jackson hasn’t had his 2 year old check up that we know of either. 🤔. Maybe he did and they don’t want to admit to their stans that he is behind other children his own age.

Her body as an incubator for a child is not in an optimal condition. This is problematic.

And what if this child, heaven forbid, has issues. I do not see Jenn being a devoted mother tending to this child’s special needs. Heck she can’t even take care of Jackson on her own.

I have members of my church that had a little girl a few months ago. For some reason her frontal lobe did not develop. She will need constant care and therapy. But she has devoted parents and extended family that love her deeply. And they will do anything in their power to give her the best life and care possible.

Such devotion I do not see in Jenn. She would totally disappear from the situation.

I agree Jenn LOVES the attention of being the center of attention. And pregnancy does that. But she is devoid of any maternal thoughts, feelings and bonds.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Holy cow, I just got around to watching their stupid grape wishes and y'all are right, Tim looks downright sick when she says she wants another baby... He looks down and away from the camera for a second, definitely a sign that he was not expecting that and not on board. I understand being caught off guard, but that's for sure not a normal reaction for someone to have if they even remotely wanted another child. How cringey.

Reactions: 11
My mother had my brother at age 42 (in 1992; he was a surprise baby as I was born in 1976) and she had an easy 6-hour labor and was home the next day, recovered well. 38 isn't too old.

That being said, I also think the look on Tim's face was the ultimate realization that he was fed a total lie from the beginning about Jenn and her inability to get pregnant all those years ago.

He probably did suggest going to a physician and we all know how Jenn could be. She probably brushed him off - "Tim, I just can't deal with it, okay? I've made peace with it!" Which also relates back to her cutting ties w/ Tim's mom for awhile because his mom (as likely any mother-figure would do) asked if she had seen a physician about her struggles.

For J., he was supposed to be their "miracle baby," and for her to talk so nonchalantly about having another child - and with zero mention of medical intervention (or consultation) for her "history" of "struggles," it just goes to prove she's was full of tit then - anything for drama without actually seeking out professional help about something two people supposedly wanted so badly (because you KNOW we'd have all heard about every doctor visit).
Not that I am defending them on this decision, but we had our own struggles with TTC and my wife worried that one of us was infertile. We went to the fertility doc...that's a whole lot of bleeping awkward ("Mrs Apojacks we need your husband to masturbate into a tube to do a semen analysis, we have a nice comfortable room here or he can do it at home if he likes") , and I totally get the decision to NOT want to participate in that...but without doing that we wouldn't have discovered that my wife's gallbladder was infected. Because her gallbladder was infected her body was constantly in infection fighting mode, and yes, even fertilized eggs are viewed as foreign invaders to be fought off when your body is in constant infection fighting mode. Had the gallbladder out and no kidding a month later we were pregnant.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Each person’s pregnancy journey is different.
Jenn being 38/39 means her eggs are older, which can tip the scales for possible complications.
Could also mean a larger % of having twins. Now they absolutely couldn't deny that as a family channel. Probably even call it Dim & Gin +3. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.