Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
They bought a huge amount of merch! Hoarders!!

Jenn says they have never been on a non Disney cruise. She has - years ago.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

2020planner

VIP Member
I am absolutely sickened at this last video of them in Universal Hollywood. J$ did NOT like Frankenstein's monster, but they didn't remove him, they made him stay there. Then same thing with the farting minion. J$ is STILL A BABY, why force this kind of crap on him? These 2 make me wretch. Jen's frustration with J$ is so freaking evident. Put the damn camera down, and stop making that baby perform. We know you read here Trackholes, get your $hit together and stop exploiting your baby. Pathetic.
"Jacksy, do you want to be a mushroom?" - as she tries to put the Goomba hat on him and he squirms and tries to get away from her.
He doesn't want to wear the fucking hat, Jenn. Stop trying to make him do things he doesn't want any part of! 🤬

(oh, but of course SHE has to put the hat on and model it, as her child - now unattended and behind her - probably tried to get away. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad

Galorious

VIP Member
I am absolutely sickened at this last video of them in Universal Hollywood. J$ did NOT like Frankenstein's monster, but they didn't remove him, they made him stay there. Then same thing with the farting minion. J$ is STILL A BABY, why force this kind of crap on him? These 2 make me wretch. Jen's frustration with J$ is so freaking evident. Put the damn camera down, and stop making that baby perform. We know you read here Trackholes, get your $hit together and stop exploiting your baby. Pathetic.
It sums up their whole attitude to parenthood.... We're going to continue to do whatever the hell we want and just drag J$ along regardless of his needs. You can bet the only reason they have him in a nap routine is so the can get a break.

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
"Walking on air" because Tim read a question of theirs *and* Jenn provided thoughts.

And we're the "unwell" ones? :rolleyes:

1636730836628.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Vatulele

during the live, someone asks why they don't have an editor

Jen begins to say it would be too much work to tell the editor what they need to edit. But if its so much work, why do a majority of bigger youtubers have editors?

it wouldn't be "work" for Jen, Tim would be the one telling them what he filmed, right? I truly don't know how it works, but something doesn't add up in her explanation
It’s not up to you to decide what goes on in a blog besides the main narrative points you want to get across. That’s what you’re paying a professional editor for, their expertise and discretion. And then you watch the rough cut, make notes and send it back for the final product.

I think what has been said in the past about FaintLines being worried about what is recorded/someone being up in their business. And if they get an editor she doesn’t get that praise from the stans for her “SuperMom” skills. Aka cut and paste editing and doing the bare minimum as a wife and mother.

2020planner

VIP Member
THEY DIDN’T GET HIM HIS OWN SEAT TO SAVE MONEY!!!!

THEY ARE SO FUCKING CONTRADICTORY. THEY WASTE MONEY ON 👏🏼 EVERYTHING 👏🏼 ELSE 👏🏼
Sure to be deleted soon.

1636828585905.png

Also - Jenn says that they "would have definitely bought more things...if they had anything."

I've never been to Universal Studios Hollywood but I'm pretty sure that they offered more in their gift shop(s) than the one t-shirt she bought and the one t-shirt for HHN APs that Tim couldn't find his size in.

That being said, I'm not sure what they're expecting beyond a handful of merchandise (obviously not up to their standards) that say Hollywood on them vs. Orlando. It's not rocket science to expect everything else merchandise-wise to be similar between two parks that are the same company.

2020planner

VIP Member
I always wondered why they did that. Literally NO ONE would have known that they'd been on cruises before if they truly did it so long ago. No one would have even cared, but they made a big deal out of it themselves. They always end up outing themselves and then blaming it on others.
I know! DH and I were still watching them pretty regularly around that time (we stopped at the pregnancy announcement because I just couldn't after all that "I can't get pregnant - stop asking me - we've made peace with it - oh guess what - we're pregnant!)

I had already thought something was a tad fishy all those months prior w/ the whole "water stealing" thing but then when they did the cruise vlogs and then did the recap show that FRE pulled that footage from, I remember that DH and I turned to each other and were like - "Wait, what? What did they just say?" I remember making DH go back and re-watch that part again because we were like - but they made this huge big stink about it being Jenn's FIRST EVER FUCKING CRUISE and what she was worried about and didn't know what to expect and how she was liking her first-ever cruise and all that. OMG. Such fucking frauds. :mad:

• Angry

MirroredSunglasses

I'm childfree on purpose, and I think T&J should have been too. But Jenn loved the attention from mentioning her bogus infertility issues, and the temptation of having a 'miracle child' was too good to pass up. Not all of us are cut out to be parents, and it's important that society doesn't push parenthood on everyone. I have no animosity for kids, however, and I get my baby fever out by being a teacher. It's nice, because I can hand the kids back to their parents when class is over.

• Heart

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
From the latest Tracker Vlog, Jenn seems to think food at Universal Hollywood was expensive but $380 at a Harry Styles merch stand is perfectly fine.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
😳 Our “unwell” status has been stolen!!😳

I love the performing monkeys 😂😆😂
Man some of those comments are just straight up cringetastic. The last one where the flight attendant wants them to fly his airline so he can be Jacksons “guncle” what in the actual fuck!?

• Sick
  • Wow

not_interesting

Let’s face it, they are in it for the money one they wouldn’t be doing it. Those channels are newer and have informative content. I will dare say they may lose the luster after awhile too. Again, it‘s a job and most get into a routine to get thru the “work day” even those of us that love our jobs. Those views to subscribers should be a warning sign to the Tracknuts that family home videos are only going to be enjoyed by stalkers, crazies, and their cultists. 😁

As noted by most here, they rely on their stans to keep them afloat. Not sure how long that will last to keep them rolling in the money like they currently are.
The stats from Socialblade are getting worse and worse. They aren't getting new subscribers and people aren't watching them like they used to.
At this point it is just a job to them and it shows. I get it, I was a full time sports photographer and it made me not be interested in sports after doing it for a number of years. Now I just shoot as a hobby and enjoy sports again. They can't do ANYTHING these days without first considering if they can get a video out of it. That's no way to live in my opinion.

Oh, and the haircut video isn't going to save the channel. It might do better than the under 200k they do now but it isn't going to be a million view viral video. So just cut his hair!

airbusA330

VIP Member
Isn’t it sorta law of diminishing returns at a certain point? You’ve seen one TTT cruise video, you’ve seen ‘em all? What’s the point? They don’t give any useful information. They don’t give any “travel with toddler” tips. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Whoever said home videos nailed it. 🥱

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I wasn’t following what they meant by saving money by listing Jackson on a separate room. How did they save money with that?

Also, Tim is super annoyed when somebody asks about the office.

One more thing. Somebody asked about how they liked the food. She was busy looking at her phone and he was trying to answer the question. She cuts him off “You didn’t like the food??? I thought it was all good”. He didn’t say that!! Stop with the attitude and let him finish his thought.
She cut him off/interrupted/clearly pissed him off several times. To be honest, I felt like Tim was EXTRA miserable today. Me thinks that cruise didn’t go very well🤔

• Haha

Brookie

Chatty Member
Whoever was their "Friend" on the trip. If it really was a "Friend" and then stayed behind on all the cool excursions to look after Jackson. I'd be pissed. Even if they paid him. They should have sucked it up and found something family friendly they could have done off the ship and let their friend do something he wanted to do. Even if he did not want to filmed. If it was a nanny and they said "Friend" to cover they don't want to admit they have a Nanny. Then yeah, he (as there are obviously male nanny's. Not many) is getting paid to do a job.
I am VERY surprised that they would leave J$ on the ship while they went off in a foreign country even for a few hours. I know people do it on cruises, but I wouldn't and I am nowhere near even close to being a helicopter parent. Of all people, I sure wouldn't think that Jenn's anxiety would be okay with it even if they stayed within the port area which I doubt. We shall see when the vlogs are finally released. What if something happened? It is such a fake act that they have to hover over J$ because they clearly have ZERO issues leaving him.

And these people have so much time but can get nothing done. No tram, no Transformers (not even a hop in the single rider line), no nothing but more eating, and another ride on The Life of Dogs. They really are such useless vloggers. I used to half-watch with videos in the background but I find it hard to even do that now. It is so bad.

• Heart