Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
I feel like Jenn is usually like "duh, really? I didn't know that" about some basic knowledge things. Tim seems to be wrong on detailed things that Jenn actually knows. It doesn't help that she interrupts him constantly. I feel like he is reciprocating her interruptions by mansplaining her.
Except she never really was like that. She was always way more sure of herself (and let you know it) and was very vocal about things back in the day. Sure you'd have the "dumb" moments here or there but by and large, she became the whole "duh" schtick when they got Disney #hosted / media. That's also more around the time when Tim ramped up the "ding dang" shit too.

Reactions: 17

peteykirch

VIP Member
Does Jenn really worry that if they admit they have a nanny that their "stans" will revolt? By being vague and saying "friend" they try to paint the image that they had a friend who happened to be on vacation at the same time and they would happily look after J$ it's absolutely comical their fans believe that. It's not normal for two parents of their means to need a nanny to raise their miracle child, I truly believe that they thought raising a child would just be like raising a puppy.

Reactions: 16

scopeyscope

VIP Member
So Tim says let’s try the chocolate covered bacon but he already has chocolate all over his mouth so he apparently already tried it🙄

at least he was alone in this vlog

• Haha
  • Sick

shadee91762

VIP Member
You guyyyyyyyzzzz come on let Jenn get some downtime to herself. She's a hardworking mother raising a toddler, cooking healthy meals, editing videos, travelling, and filming everyday. She's the hardest working YouTube mama out there!!

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sure Jan

• Haha
  • Heart

HiJenn

I just sat thru the yesterday's vlog.... and GOOD LORD

STFU TIM

Just STFU

"Back home" GO HOME you're not wanted here.

Me, Tim. TIM LIKES FLORIDA. TIM NO LIKE CALIFORNIA.

Ummm that ending... yikes how many times do you need to say "All in all" according to this vlog one too many times... accurately he did 4xs. THE EDITING WAS ATROCIOUS.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The fried hair doesn't help.
The neon sunglasses, skater girl outfits, bleached hair, and the "wow" at everything in the parks doesn't either. I would love to see a 40-something mom vlogger (if we have to have any vloggers) who tells it how it is. Channel name "Super Exhausted"? "Paging Mom's Margarita"? I'd watch. 😅

• Haha
Oh yeah, you've missed out on A LOT of Jenn. LOL She's a royal bitch. Don't let the "I just exist" persona fool you. She will chew you up and spit you out. She's not a nice person. I say this as someone who, admittedly, did not care for her at the beginning of watching (around 2012 or so?). There was something "off" about her and DH and I noticed. But then, as the years progressed, and I learned more about her and read HER OWN WORDS, I realized - yeah, she's a B-I-T-C-H.

Edited to add: I should also mention that JENN is actually the one that always interrupts Tim and tries to correct him. She did it in the livestream when they were talking about getting off (or not getting off) in Nassau and w/ J.

And in one of their old podcasts, she basically berated him and he was all meek to her and even the stans said they felt uncomfortable watching her smackdown of Tim on camera.
Yeah I can see that- I honestly just see them both as toxic in different ways. I don’t necessarily buy the narrative I see a lot here that Jenn is the one causing all of the issues and Tim would be this great person if she wasn’t around.

I think Tim is just better at hiding it. I feel like they both feel they are entitled to better treatment than others and it shows. Some of the footage I’ve seen of Tim barreling his way through media events or just blocking the view for others shows me his true personality.
The whole Ned Flanders schtick is so transparent.

There is a small part of me that still hopes they are decent people and that we are only seeing a small part of their lives and how they interact with others/each other. But damn, pleas hire a pr person or realize how you both come across.

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
With a converter you can save those previews and make them a GIF. Seems like she is talking about something bigger than usual, hmm, wonder what that could be? LMAO

View attachment 862041
Tim is no picnic for sure, but watching Jenn in this gif makes me think it must be hard for him to not smother her with a pillow every night. How has he not completely lost it on one of these lives and told her to shut the fuck up? I wish I had the strength to tune into them, just in case it happens.

• Haha

Brookie

Chatty Member
It doesn't even make sense that they would pay $3,100 per verandah room right now. There are so many discounts for FL residents and anyone on certain sailings. I paid $1900 for a solo cruise on the Fantasy in a verandah recently that was 6 nights. There are 5-night double-dips to Castaway Cay for under $2000 for two people in a verandah. They are so wasteful with money unless that was for both staterooms. $3100 is stretching it for two with taxes and fees, but almost possible. I don't think they even checked though for discounted cruises. Unless they are staying in concierge. Didn't they say that they slept on the pullout couch with Jackson? In regular staterooms, the couch is not a pullout and is for one Concierge has a real pullout sofa.

Can you tell that I am avoiding cleaning right now? It is in the 90s in San Diego and I am trying not to use the air conditioning. Instead, I am wasting time on this crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I'm childfree on purpose, and I think T&J should have been too. But Jenn loved the attention from mentioning her bogus infertility issues, and the temptation of having a 'miracle child' was too good to pass up. Not all of us are cut out to be parents, and it's important that society doesn't push parenthood on everyone. I have no animosity for kids, however, and I get my baby fever out by being a teacher. It's nice, because I can hand the kids back to their parents when class is over.
My brother and sister in law have no children. Never wanted them and take all the necessary precautions to not procreate. They are perfectly happy and have repeatedly said “we don’t want kids”. He is an AMAZING uncle to our son and she is a GLORIOUS aunt. Some people just don’t want the burden of being responsible for these little replicants for 18+ years and THATS OKAY. Tim and Jenn definitely should have been sterile because they are not meant to be parents. They should have just been honest with themselves and everyone who watches them but we know they don’t thrive on honesty.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I went back and skimmed through Dev's Art of Shaving video. Benny is also his master barber. Benny seems happier in Dev's video, probably because he doesn't have Jenn hovering on top of him. In TTT video, Jenn does a very shaky job panning on all the art on the wall and focused on the decor of the barber shop. I wonder where she got that idea? Dev has the EXACT footage, although it is much much better.

Michael Kay also had the same experience with Benny, posted Sept 29th. Who is a copy cat now Jenn? 😂

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I find their radio silence odd and wonder if it's indicative of major cracks in Trackerville. I think they're burnt out and it's no fun because this is like actual work now, you guyzz.
And buddy ain't into it.
First the weird Sephora debacle of the summer, then missing all the Genie+ drama, and now they aren't even capitalizing on the schmaltzy 'Christmas is starting nooooow' schtick?
Hmm, interesting.
I’m sure we will get Christmas videos.. but it will be after everything has been covered and we don’t want to see it lol… just like HHN

nurseren

VIP Member
I am absolutely sickened at this last video of them in Universal Hollywood. J$ did NOT like Frankenstein's monster, but they didn't remove him, they made him stay there. Then same thing with the farting minion. J$ is STILL A BABY, why force this kind of crap on him? These 2 make me wretch. Jen's frustration with J$ is so freaking evident. Put the damn camera down, and stop making that baby perform. We know you read here Trackholes, get your $hit together and stop exploiting your baby. Pathetic.
I felt the same way. When we went to Florida, my son was the same age as J and he hated it. He didn’t enjoy anything except the monorail to the parks and one afternoon, we spent the entire afternoon/evening on it. Luckily for us it was a huge family holiday so if husband and I wanted to go the parks without our son, we did. Maybe they ought to do the same. Because you think it’s cute and it’s marketed for kids, doesn’t mean it’s right for your kid.

shadee91762

VIP Member
All this motherfucker did during the SW media event was fucking eat. Missed the show, bitches about missing characters, but he sure did stuff his damn face.

“I’m going to see if I can find out more information” then never tells us more information. Fucking idiot.

but at least Jenn’s dumb fucking mug didn’t make an appearance

also he’s so fucking excited that J$ can see the parade and still be home in time for bed. OR how about this Tim, every once in a while, the miracle child can be awake past 7:30 pm. He’s not going to die and neither will you
Exactly. He made such a big deal out of the characters being on break. Like it really threw him for a loop or something. He seems to love to just whine and complain about any and everything. Nothing is ever good enough for little Tim , unless it's a foot long or longer weiner 🌭

• Haha

starpaws

In the latest vlog, Tim shows advert for the Studio Tour on a big screen in City Walk, rather than doing and filming the ACTUAL Studio Tour in the park..

And no JennyFaintLines, your 2 year old quite clearly does not want to fistbump Beetlejuice

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Internet fame and success (relative to their former careers) definitely changed them into "golly gee ding dang" shells of their former selves. I guess money doesn't buy happiness.

JL7791

Jen interviewing the poor barber as if she's Oprah or Barbara Walters.
Lol yep. The questions were Peabody Award worthy;

Ginn, "Benny, so let me ask you this. Where do you get YOUR hair cut????"
Benny, "I come here of course (you twat)"

WTF was she expecting him to say, "Oh I go to my local Supercuts or First Choice"????

FFS :mad:

• Haha
  • Sick

ijeanie

They're acting like food in FL isn't equally expensive ALSO they've paid more for less another "STFU" video..

Also they are pass holders... they've been a Passholder for long time but its the employees fault for not offering.... stfu... it's not your first time... you know the drill. Since Jen asked to verify price, perfect opportunity to say oh heres my pass for discount

You know i wouldn't put it pass them. They feel more comfortable having random friends watch him vs family.

-----------------------

Tim's bitching got on my nerves this vlog. If he's so bothered by Hollywood then get the f out.

Starts off saying there's not a lot to do--- no shit.... why plan all these days there?! J could have benefitted at Disney with those extra days

I'm so glad they didn't ride the tram. King Kong and Earthquake would have scared J

They could have gone down the elevator instead of the escalator...

*compares the jurassic park splash to Florida* 🙄 after complaining getting wet the night before

Another secret tunnel comment

Another tiktok reference Bones day... so they watch tiktok but don't create content or bother to explain

Tim touches Js food and sticks fingers on patty 🤮

I agree jeans look better on Jen

"Not a lot to do" also "we didn't do x,y, and z" 🙄

"As soon as we get home we gotta start packing..." holy crap complaining about 72 dollars spent but you're crapping money on vacations. 72 dollars seems sooo trivial

Complaining about a lightweight jacket... lightweight appropriate for FL and CA 🙄 but Tim likes heavy jackets and cardigans for Florida

Confirmed bought passed to Universal Hollywood and will be back "before Halloween"... stay tuned for 2022 Halloween content in 2023

Man who spent 72 dollars and complains is complaining that there's nothing he can buy unique to Universal Hollywood...

Yes the 72 dollars comment bothered me. These asshats make money "vlogging" by eating out... they've eaten everywhere but this.... THIS is where they draw the line to complain
Agree, they've dissed CA as a whole so much it makes you wonder why they bothered visiting. We've seen them spend ridiculous prices on cruises, restaurants and merch yet they complained about a dinner costing 70 which was ridiculous. It was actually Dim that p*ssed me off more watching that vlog as he complained about the size of the burger and it being 'burnt' the meal was a perfectly normal size and quality for a children's meal and I have seen a lot worse at other theme parks especially here in the UK if they thought it was too expensive they shouldn't have bought all the extras. Honestly they bang on about 'visiting uk' and 'uk friends' a lot of us here love Disney vloggers but these two are annoying and moan a lot, they aren't as popular or welcome as they would believe and if they hate Disney CA they'd hate Alton towers, chessington etc.