Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
This other ugly one? Yeah, it was $10 more. My mistake.

So, one was $70; one was $80. I'm sure he got AP discount on them too. Either way, ugly as fuck.

View attachment 871651
Is that the one that he tried on that looked like a sausage casing?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

apojacks

VIP Member
It's not Who's exact word-for-word quote but that doesn't matter anyways.

The point is, the over-the-top act of childlike, exaggerated, wide-eyed wonder over everything and the overused use of "anywhos" and "scoopsies" gets old and ridiculous after it's used for the umpteenth time by a man pushing 40.
I wouldn’t say adults are the target audience.

Bierman

Chatty Member
They put their name on the list at Gideon's but then he's immediately inside?

They wanted to eat at Homecomin but the wait was 30 minutes which is way too long for them.

They end up at the Boathouse instead.

So they thank the Art of Shaving at the end of the vlog but don't disclose it properly as to what they got comped.
Just like Michael Kay

Galorious

VIP Member
Does she even have a "job", or does Dim file as the sole income earner? She's basically a stay-at-home-blob except when she doesn't stay at home and insists on blobbing around in vlogs.

Also I don't understand her "I don't have health insurance because I never get sick". That's not how it works, Jennyblob. It's like people who say they won't get the vaccine because they're "healthy". It's called prevention and being prepared. You don't wait until you're on your death bed to say "oops, should have gotten health insurance! Oops, should have gotten vaccinated!"
She was in her 30s then. She should have known better.
No idea how US taxes work. Here in the UK, if he employed Jenn as an editor she'd not pay income tax on part of her income.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
So, Dim is still ordering things off menus, not reading the description, and then complaining about something being included that he doesn't like?

They are so far behind in terms of "time sensitive" events compared to other vloggers at the moment.

The wheels have completely fallen off the Bojonowski Train...their product is stale and poorly produced.
That sounds Polish. They don't deserve to be in that class. They are FAR below, no matter how many Pole jokes you've heard! (I can say that having Polish in the fam)

peteykirch

VIP Member
New thread time.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
The 30 minute entry really does help at the Studios.

The issue still remains the same at the Studios, there aren't enough attractions for the amount of people there. We have no interest in Tower of Terror or Rock-N-Roller Coaster so that leaves us with Star Tours, Rise, Falcon, Muppets, Mickey and Minnie, Slinky Dog, ASS, and Midway Mania. Two of those are pay to play or wait in an enormous line.
Yep! Slinky dog has been down twice. Husband bought the LL for Mickey & Minnie cause our tickets were Christmas gifts- so we started out not paying anything. That will be our only one

• Sad

itzbrit87

This is such a huge misnomer.

TTT vlogs were never informative, they usually gave inaccurate information that was old by the time they went up.

They were better than they are now, information wise, but that's not really saying much.

Before I knew better at least he was the scale I was judging from.

YoNosé

I skimmed through the HHN vlog, he said he spent $300 on the ticket plus express pass and another $25 on the hot dog. Are they losing money on these trips? I just don't see the videos for them generating enough extra income to justify the expense.
They make it back, especially California vlogs and that market

Galorious

VIP Member
Bit off topic but hoping someone will know. I'm convinced I watched a video of park fireworks that contained a small bit of Feels Like Christmas from the Muppets Christmas Carol but I can't find it! Anyone know?

Bierman

Chatty Member
We went last year and already have tickets for 11/20, it has become my new favorite holiday event. It is so well done and it's such a good cause.
Can you see everything in the 2 hours they let you stay there? There? It seems so extensive and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to see it all

Galorious

VIP Member
We talked with Jackie for about ten minutes last night. She was raving about the parade just like we were. Trust me, it’s worth the cost if you can get a ticket. Plus all the vloggers have gone. My guess is that the Slacker Ass Trackers go tonight since everyone else went last night.
Are they back from Aulani?