Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smooshpoosh

Can you tell that I am avoiding cleaning right now? It is in the 90s in San Diego and I am trying not to use the air conditioning. Instead, I am wasting time on this crap.
Jealous that you have ac 😭 it was stupid hot today randomly lol.
And no, why would they check for discounts they love paying full price. Noticed they haven't been at the Character warehouse in awhile, saving money is beneath them.

Reactions: 3

starpaws

I’m from the UK and wondered why on earth they didn’t have a swing, slide or playhouse for Jackson in the garden - are there rules forbidding it?

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
Does this indicate that Jenn doesn't pay taxes? Isn't there a penalty when filing income taxes if you don't have health insurance?

Moonlight666

I am VERY surprised that they would leave J$ on the ship while they went off in a foreign country even for a few hours. I know people do it on cruises, but I wouldn't and I am nowhere near even close to being a helicopter parent. Of all people, I sure wouldn't think that Jenn's anxiety would be okay with it even if they stayed within the port area which I doubt. We shall see when the vlogs are finally released. What if something happened? It is such a fake act that they have to hover over J$ because they clearly have ZERO issues leaving him.

And these people have so much time but can get nothing done. No tram, no Transformers (not even a hop in the single rider line), no nothing but more eating, and another ride on The Life of Dogs. They really are such useless vloggers. I used to half-watch with videos in the background but I find it hard to even do that now. It is so bad.
Same.

I always watched the videos as a background noise, and when they showed something interesting I watched it with full attention.

I am from Europe, i was 3x in Orlando before my son was born, so it was always nice to see what changed in the parcs and to bring back nice memories. But the videos now are only about eating.., it's boring

Entrees are $15-17 each
Kids’ meal $8
Desserts $5-7 each. How many did they order?
Water $4
San Pellagreno $5 each
Plus tax.

It all adds up, especially the way they order.
Quit complaining Timbo. It wouldn’t hurt for you and J♾️D to skip a dessert or two OR three!!
I never got why they eat so much in theme parcs. When we go we usually bring at least drinks (I mean they even have a stroller to pack all that stuff) and a snack or 2. So we just buy fries or so around lunch time. We are in the parcs for roller coaster, if I wanna eat properly I go to a restaurant

I was wondering when they were asked the price and she spouted that it was like nearly 4.5k that infact that price was for their room and half of the other room
Maybe they only paid for their room and half of the other room...?

shadee91762

VIP Member
Since they love traveling across the country for slides and playgrounds looks like they might have to return to DL sooner than later. Make sure to pack those uncrustables guyyyyyyyzzzz
Screenshot_20211115-165438.png
Screenshot_20211115-165456.png
Screenshot_20211115-165535.png
Screenshot_20211115-165701.png

Whatthevlog

the last few have been very lazy unfunny and no into/ outro. seems off to me. sad cause I usually love them
My guess is there's a new editor for the FRE account. It will probably take a few videos for them to get into the swing of things.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Really dry weather or really wet weather can cause sinkholes. It just depends.

If you're interested in sinkholes, you should check out Devil's Millhoppper in Gainesville. It's pretty cool (and a ton of steps to walk down and up = good exercise LOL)
I didn't have a change to look this up until now.
Looks awesome. I will add that to my list of places to go and see :) Thanks!

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
This is a snap of some of the giveaways at the PPP Expo this past Saturday in Anaheim. I know that some of the items are PPP merch, but there are pins in the $15-20 range, Mickey Mummy popcorn bucket and other Disney items, like ears.
I can’t imagine TTT having an expo and respecting their attendees enough to purchase out of pocket Disney merchandise as giveaways.

Attachments

Reactions: 2

ijeanie

Oh god now bringing up LeggLife when they are probably just as horrible and narcissistic as TTT

Vatulele

Isn't that technically only for Prime only? Do they have Prime? I've been prime for over a decade and even I can't get same-day on most things these days. They even did away with free Whole Foods delivery for Prime within a two-hour window. You pay delivery charges for all that now. Min. 2-hour delivery is $9.95 for Prime mbrs. for grocery delivery.

View attachment 866136
I have Prime and I’m in the Phx Metro area (Milwaukee before that). It’s been a while since we had reliable same day delivery and there’s a few Amazon warehouses close by.

One day delivery is usually when things come which is not bad at all but I really wouldn’t be counting on guaranteed same day delivery at this point in time (especially if it’s emergency items) but Anaheim/LA could absolutely be an exception and different than my experiences.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
It seems to be a bit of a strange thing to not be allowed, I can see the big wooden ones that need to be professionally built maybe not being allowed but really to not allow those little cheap swings or even those little plastic climbing frames is a bit weird

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Looks like the Slackers have been reading here. I'm looking at other vloggers content posted today and it's all Sea World Christmas. Did the Slackers ACTUALLY post some content in a timely manner? No way!?!
Editing to say that Sea World was a hosted media event. So are they off the Sea World invite list too?

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Question for tattlers who fequent other forums: how would you make a poster aware that what they're posting is 1) excessively self centered and 2) uses way too many 1st person personal pronouns ("I", "me", "my" are used in every line) without coming across as jackass? I really want to read what this person is writing, she comes up with good questions, but had to block her as it is over the top all about herself even when she's replying to others.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Alternate Translation: Dev did this months ago, the video was posted on Sept 15th. Trackers have been hounding Art of Shaving for their $160 worth of freebies since then. Dev, although an annoying SOB, his video was 1000% better.
I don’t watch Dev I didn’t know that wow

mjm9

VIP Member
I feel like they don’t understand that Disneyland/Universal aren’t stuck in giant middle of nowhere locations. The city is built right up around them. They would have done so much better if they had rented a car. They could have gone out for food, gone to the beach, etc.

They’re just two complete morons.
I thought their focus was on theme parks and Jackson firsts , not visiting SoCal in general