The Tim Tracker #47 Hi My Friend Jackson Kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread.

This title is courtesy of @WDWUO83 which references the poorly purchased comments Tim has plastering their YouTube videos.

The Slackers continuing their fine effort of uploading timely events, just uploaded Dim being #Hosted at The Art of Shaving which was apparently filmed on 11/1. It only took 15 days for Jenn to get it up onto the Interwebs.

I'm assuming we'll see their Cruise footage come December. A Thanksgiving vlog in January, and Christmas vlogs around President's Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So tim was at IAAPA I saw him in another vlog. Wonder if this video will
Come before cruise or after🤔

Reactions: 3
Time for a new thread.

This title is courtesy of @WDWUO83 which references the poorly purchased comments Tim has plastering their YouTube videos.

The Slackers continuing their fine effort of uploading timely events, just uploaded Dim being #Hosted at The Art of Shaving which was apparently filmed on 11/1. It only took 15 days for Jenn to get it up onto the Interwebs.

I'm assuming we'll see their Cruise footage come December. A Thanksgiving vlog in January, and Christmas vlogs around President's Day.
Haha I’m so honored😂

So tim was at IAAPA I saw him in another vlog. Wonder if this video will
Come before cruise or after🤔
Likely sometime in early 2022 with their current timetable.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Merch wise on our last trip we bought way too many pins, but this is most likely the favorite thing we purchased.
20211117_133351.jpg

Disney did a great job with the 50th Merch for the 3 original resorts.

Reactions: 10
Holy crap. They just put up the IAAPA vlog. Tim must've told jenn to get her 💩 together

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Woah well Color me wrong… Jen actually got up a video in a timely manner … makes me wonder if Tim edited it to get it done

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Had to stop 2 and a half minutes in to the new video when he said you get to see an up close view of the ride vehicles "drive-train"

Umm.... it's a COASTER Dim... there isn't any drive-train.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a moderate earthquake here and I wish the Slackers had been here so they'd freak out about it and never come back to California.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Woah well Color me wrong… Jen actually got up a video in a timely manner … makes me wonder if Tim edited it to get it done
I think he's definitely feeling the pressure of not getting videos out soon enough! So either he's editing or he's actually pushing Ginn to get her ass in gear for once. My guess would be the former lol

Reactions: 16
Around 12 min in, Tim's riding one of the rides. You see him jerking his arm up and down as he "pumps the lever" while saying "Closer... closer... closer!" It is unsettling, to say the least.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jennyturdlines is probably feeling left out and bitter that the bot accounts don't mention her in their comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.