Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Looks like the Slackers have been reading here. I'm looking at other vloggers content posted today and it's all Sea World Christmas. Did the Slackers ACTUALLY post some content in a timely manner? No way!?!
Editing to say that Sea World was a hosted media event. So are they off the Sea World invite list too?
He was at the event and was media

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Yeah I tried to get a park Rez for today and they were all booked for APs because of the holiday. Tomorrow we are doing the MK Merriest after hours So I’m excited for that. I purposely picked a date after the first one to avoid as many vloggers as possible. Lol.
Good plan. It's sad that ordinary people need to change their lives around what these cash grabbing extroverts want to do... but then again, I suppose society has always been this way.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
I think I can agree that he's not really into vlogging anymore. Which is why it'd probably be good for them to go on a hiatus at the very least, but I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon. Even though Tim is pretty clearly nowhere near as invested by it as he once was, and J is very quickly approaching the age where he's going to more likely start trying to assert his independence or even just start being less willing to just "happily" let his parents do whatever they want with him for the sake of views. But, I doubt they're going to stop vlogging anytime soon because they're hoping something they do will get big views.

So, apparently they didn't realize they were parents during the almost two years they've been "raising" the kid?
Not to hear Jenny Faintlines tell the story.

Katnip78

That Pixi glow tonic is WONDERFUL but perhaps upping your glycolic percentage could do the trick. With dark spots it’s all about resurfacing so sometimes you need to kick percentages up a notch. Also combining certain actives can really help start to fade the dark spots. That’s when I noticed a difference, also the fact that you diligently use sunscreen is key. I feel like daily consistency is really important, I used to thrive on masking and once weekly treatments until I realized that my daily routine was far more important/effective
Can you recommend a good cleansing balm that helps remove makeup?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Galorious

VIP Member
I was one of them, and it's a phenomena partly related to the uncanny valley. At that age it's very hard to appropriately scale/categorize normal objects/features in relation to themselves, so a big old anything can set some kids off. It's the same with the exaggerated features of clowns and the like.
Though, I'm kissing middle aged and clowns still freak me out, soooo, yeah:sneaky:
Ahhh interesting. Thanks for the explanation. I hate clowns too.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Isn't that technically only for Prime only? Do they have Prime? I've been prime for over a decade and even I can't get same-day on most things these days. They even did away with free Whole Foods delivery for Prime within a two-hour window. You pay delivery charges for all that now. Min. 2-hour delivery is $9.95 for Prime mbrs. for grocery delivery.

View attachment 866136
Yes, I use it all the time when we're in Disney. Have yet to try it from other areas, would love to have it at my mom's house which is shockingly close to Boston, but she doesn't have many services available there yet.

I don't know if they have prime, these days I assume most people have one family member who does and they all share.

Last edited:

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Were you referring to this one where she was driving and talking about the swine flu?

Here's another TTT classic where Jenn is driving for those wondering what she looks like behind the wheel 🚗

Jenn's anxiety is heightened in the day allegedly
Hmm, no. It was a bit later than that. But again, all good examples.

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Does anyone know how many nights they cruised?
What type of room they booked?
Ocean view? Verranda? Suite?

I know J$ was listed on the second room, but if he was included on his parents reservation he would have cost $350 - 420. Looked it up.
It was 5 nights in a Veranda room.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
Ok, what did I just watch? Dim was energetic and dare say...happy? J was stringing together cognitive sentences and actually had somewhat of a clue as to what is going on instead of whining. There wasn't even the baby talk they do now. Who are these people and where did they go? Now we just have The Frumpy and Dumpy vlog.

Forecast: J reads this hear and goes back to dying her hair funky colors in an effort to look hip and trendy. News flash- not going to change the train wreck you are now.
The prancerise video gets mentioned a lot here, when I watched it I was shocked to see how happy and healthy they looked (I don’t mean healthy = thin)

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I could go on forever baby (little Home Alone for ya there🤣)

Ok so although I might be too young for the slathered in baby oil tanning movement I NEVER wore sunscreen in my teens and I had TERRIBLE acne and was convinced that burning to a crisp in the sun helped it 🤷🏻‍♀️😬🤦🏻‍♀️.

I have some mild sunspots and hyperpigmentation from acne marks so I think I can offer some advice….vitamin c is a game changer…I have tried a lot of different ones from super high end and costly (skinceuticals CE Ferulic) to super cost effective via Amazon (Timeless Skincare 20% vitamin C). I wouldn’t say one in particular works better than the other but those are some options at different price points. Lately I am really enjoying this one by Holifrog called Sunnyside (slightly pricey at around $60)…it’s got a nice cocktail of skin brightening ingredients (vitamin c derivatives and tranexamic acid) and it doesn’t irritate my skin. I use it during the day with Naturium Glycolic Acid Resurfacing Gel 10% (super cost effective and can be found at target). I also diligently use Tretinoin 0.05% at night, I don’t think it necessarily helps with discoloration but it does help to increase cellular turnover so that’s always beneficial

Sorry to anyone out there who hates beauty/skin talkie but it’s absolutely my thing. Before my son was born I had all intentions of becoming a dermatologist but decided I couldn’t handle all the schooling while being a mom as well🤷🏻‍♀️.

Also, I have nothing against Sephora/Ulta and some of the brands they sell are AMAZING but I think that Jenn is one of those people that gets fixated on new and trendy products that aren’t meant for her skin. Clearly she loves to spend time in Sephora and on YouTube and tiktok so she has the time to do the proper research on what is best for her skin
I worry I’ll end up with rubbish skin, I wash with water and use nivea soft some days as a moisturiser (in 30’s). Sun tan lotion when in sun

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Thanks for the info! The one thing I do remember trying that didn't work was No7 Laboratories Dark Spot Correcting Booster Serum with Vitamin C. Used the entire tube but no difference in the dark spots, but maybe I just need to try a different brand of Vitamin C. Other than moisturizer and sunscreen, the only other thing I use daily and swear by is Pixi Glow Tonic 5% glycolic acid. It's the only thing that helps with my overall redness and smooths out my dry spots (but doesn't do anything for the dark spots). Sounds like that Naturium Glycolic Acid Resurfacing Gel might do the same thing but maybe a little better since it's 10%. I tried the Pixi Glow Peel Pads for a while, expecting really good results given that it is 20% GA, but it did nothing. I guess for me a lower daily dose of GA works better than a higher dose only a couple times a week.
Try Rosehip oil. It helped my dark spots too!! And it’s cheap. I wear zinc on my face too. EltaMD is pricey- but it’s light.

Galorious

VIP Member
I am VERY surprised that they would leave J$ on the ship while they went off in a foreign country even for a few hours. I know people do it on cruises, but I wouldn't and I am nowhere near even close to being a helicopter parent. Of all people, I sure wouldn't think that Jenn's anxiety would be okay with it even if they stayed within the port area which I doubt. We shall see when the vlogs are finally released. What if something happened? It is such a fake act that they have to hover over J$ because they clearly have ZERO issues leaving him.

And these people have so much time but can get nothing done. No tram, no Transformers (not even a hop in the single rider line), no nothing but more eating, and another ride on The Life of Dogs. They really are such useless vloggers. I used to half-watch with videos in the background but I find it hard to even do that now. It is so bad.
Wasn't there an incident on a DCL ship a few years ago where a member of staff was fired for getting inappropriate with the kids?

• Wow

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Does anyone know how many nights they cruised?
What type of room they booked?
Ocean view? Verranda? Suite?

I know J$ was listed on the second room, but if he was included on his parents reservation he would have cost $350 - 420. Looked it up.
Jenn said it was a 5 night/6 day cruise on the live. Not sure about room type.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Can you see everything in the 2 hours they let you stay there? There? It seems so extensive and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to see it all
I think 2 hours is fine. I know things are slightly different from last year, because they are open to wish families again, but it was more of a timed entry system just so everyone doesn't arrive at the same time. They scanned your ticket at the gate, you weren't given a color wristband or anything for them to know it's your time to go. I think once you are in, you are in, they just ask that you only stay 2 hours to allow for more guests.

comeagain

So curiosity bit me.

Do yall remember the trackers "friend" Chris Pratt? He thinks he's besties with the trackers & tries to be like ATW?

Fck that guy. Just wanted to get that off my chest. I went to see if they still follow each other an they do. He's one "friend" I actually want them to drop. Then again, he's their equal...he's a user for sure. OH and he thinks ppl getting beat up for not wearing a mask is cool. Smh

• Sick