The Tim Tracker #46 it's called Google you daft cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that some of you don’t care for Jackie from Super Enthused, but she is doing things that first attracted me to TTT. Covering venues that I could never experience because of not living in Florida.

Sir Henry’s Haunt Trail
Wacky Orlando Gift Shops
Old Town
A road trip to Key West
Plus a lot of in-depth Disney/Universal Halloween and Christmas activities and events
Genie +
Steakhouse 71

I enjoyed when Tim did the lesser known things too such as old Town & that other small amusement park....fun spot! Which of course he absolutely refuses to attend because they didn't force ppl to wear masks 🙄

Reactions: 4
I agree with others I think they've gone on a cruise because they know it will bring in big numbers...and they aren't going to get the big numbers from being invited to christmas based events because they won't have been invited, what a good way to avoid having to admit you weren't invited that coincidentally booking a cruise or holiday to fill your channel with vlogs for the next few weeks. Either that or they will announce Jenn is pregnant because that was the last time the views peaked.
I honestly would HATE to think anyone would do this. But if they do think their livelihood is going down the crap shoot, I would not put it past her to say she is "pregnant" and then "miscarry" for the sympathy and views. She is that F'd up in the head.

Reactions: 5
So, Dim is still ordering things off menus, not reading the description, and then complaining about something being included that he doesn't like?

They are so far behind in terms of "time sensitive" events compared to other vloggers at the moment.

The wheels have completely fallen off the Bojonowski Train...their product is stale and poorly produced.

Small trip update; I shared about us going to Epcot yesterday, in the afternoon we hopped to MK, did some shopping, didn't really ride anything, and then we went to each of the resorts on the Monorail Loop before our dinner reservation at Steakhouse 71. I had a shirt I needed to return at the Poly because it was way too big, and we picked up the 50th Anniversary 3 Puzzle Set at the Contemporary and Megan got the brand new Contemporary baseball cap that has the adorable 5 legged goat on the back.

Steakhouse 71 was absolutely amazing. Like, they hit it out of the park with the menu, and the restaurant itself design and aesthetic wise.
SU15Zc4p3XgTDbnynx7zWl2g=w2480-h1118-no?authuser=0.jpg

NwNd5G_i4T5A4LWrTj-LxUjw=w2480-h1118-no?authuser=0.jpg

D3Tf7qbEXOunby99cq4VGGHw=w2480-h1118-no?authuser=0.jpg

zIS3qTguHIAkAYjtP0q6Qrvg=w2480-h1118-no?authuser=0.jpg

Megan wasn't overly hungry so she pretty much made a meal out of the bread service, the fork and knife Caesar salad and ordering a side of mac and cheese. I got the bone in pork chop and it was phenomenal. It was so juicy, no dry disgusting pork here, paired it with the Wild Mushroom sauce. The desserts though they hit out of the park, I had the Ambrosia and Megan got the Apple Tart with Blackberry Sorbet.

Today after our great dinner at Steakhouse 71 we decided to give breakfast a try and it was just as a good.

After breakfast we went to MK for the "early" entry, and MK was already mobbed. At 8:35AM, with the park only open for 5 minutes Mine Train was already pushing 85 minutes, despite the fact for the first 30 minutes it should be stand by only since the paid slots weren't supposed to start until 9AM.

The wait times were really inaccurate for what we rode this morning. Haunted said 20, it was 6 minutes. Pirates said 45 it was 9 minutes. People Mover said 5, it was more like 15. Big Thunder said 10 it was 25. Really disappointed with the time reporting since Genie and Genie+ was supposed to use so much data to get wait times down to a science.

In the early afternoon we went to Wilderness Lodge for lunch at Geyser Point and it didn't disappoint. It really is located in a beautiful location and it started raining as we got there but it was so relaxing and the service was top notch.

We were super excited that they restocked the Wilderness Corkcicle so we bought one of those as we left the Lodge. We went back to our hotel for a quick rest, and then headed out to Animal Kingdom around 5PM. Got there and because of the light rain the wait times were miniscule. Dinosaur said 20 minutes, but it was pretty much a walk on, we did that twice. Everest was 5 minutes and appears to have been a total flop with regards to the Paid Attraction Selections. We had dinner at Satuli, and then around 6:30 got in line for Flight of Passage that was listed at 20 minutes, we were inside the first Pre-Show in less than 10 minutes, and had we actually hustled getting off the ride we could've jumped back in line before they closed at 7pm.

Tomorrow we have the Merriest After Hours event, so I'm hoping we can knock out a lot of rides during that event.

Sadly I feel that Genie+ is pretty much required for touring the Magic Kingdom. So many attractions that should have low waits is back to long lines because of the LL to Standby ratios.

Don't know what we will do in the morning, might go back to Epcot for more F&W booths so we can then hop to MK before the party starts so we don't have to wait in the massive line outside MK to get our wrist bands. Last night we saw the line to get in for the event and it was an absolute clusterfuck of epic proportions.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So, Dim is still ordering things off menus, not reading the description, and then complaining about something being included that he doesn't like?

They are so far behind in terms of "time sensitive" events compared to other vloggers at the moment.

The wheels have completely fallen off the Bojonowski Train...their product is stale and poorly produced.
That sounds Polish. They don't deserve to be in that class. They are FAR below, no matter how many Pole jokes you've heard! (I can say that having Polish in the fam)

Reactions: 1
Wow Jenn... What happened to you?? You just gave up didn't you. View attachment 858742
At first I thought this was a fan photo from one of the pretty “fans” Tim was speculated to be getting too friendly with way back when.

FaintLines really needs to go back to the red hair, it suits her so much better than the bleached mess she tries to keep up with so she looks identical to The Buddyyyyyyy.

Also, very obvious how much has changed in her/their health, happiness and way of life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I only started watching them last year during lockdown and now I've pretty much caught up to the current videos.

My thoughts are is that they have absolutely no clue who their audience is and therefore what content to put out. Not an exhaustive list but a few I think apply:

The escapism viewer. This is me. I've been to Florida, unlikely to go because of finances but still enjoy seeing the parks and sites. I like to see the rides, the events, the parades and also all the other things you can experience in Florida....the malls, the crazy golf, the weird shops etc

The Florida planners. Those who are going, who want tips and tricks on how to plan their visit. Needs current up to date information, and should be awash with hacks and insider tips and tricks especially from Florida residents who claim that this is their full time job.

TTT does neither of these things well at all. Obvious comparisons would be Molly at AllEars who does it so so well although I do wish sometimes they would branch out more to what else there is on offer other than Disney/Universal.

Then there's J$. Having kids changes your life irrevocably, and sometimes your career.

What has been the most painful thing to watch is that they've just continued their crappy content and just made him fit into it rather than adapt to him and his needs. And I'm sorry, for me personally I don't want to watch videos about other people's kids. I have my own thanks. And spoiler alert, no one finds your kids as amazing as you do...unless they're a bit odd.

If they insist on including him, why not do some separate content...how to survive disneyworld with a toddler, secrets to keeping your toddler happy in DW. I know....its a stretch to believe that they could put someone else's needs before their own.

If they used J$ being in videos for something informative, more centred around his needs, enjoyment anything than just being paraded for a bunch of strangers on the Internet, then it maybe, just maybe save about 5% of their morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Were you referring to this one where she was driving and talking about the swine flu?

Here's another TTT classic where Jenn is driving for those wondering what she looks like behind the wheel 🚗

Jenn's anxiety is heightened in the day allegedly
So douchey but at least they acted like real people back then at least. Not always pretending to be stupid. And edited. Lots of cuts. This was when Tim edited right?

I get not WANTING to drive if someone else is willing, because whenever my husband and I go out together I let him do all the driving, but to not drive at all ever seems awfully limiting and setting her up for even more issues.
I don’t drive - I could have started 14 years ago but never did. I understand people not needing or wanting to learn to drive. It’s a very suburban concept for everyone to know how to drive. Depending on where you live in the world or in your city you may never need to drive. However — I don’t get that she USED to drive and just stopped. For me the anxiety has built up from all the years of not learning, and when I did try to learn about 6 years ago I woke up with nightmares.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I feel like they can't be botherd anymore doing this but have gotten themselves into a stage where they can't quit, one because of the obsessive Stan freaks an two because of the money

I had always felt like him streaming was possible a way to try an make some extra money since his job probably didn't pay as well as he wanted it to plus he had to keep up with making princess flumpy happy an what he made from his job just wasn't doing it an then when she quit her job he was the main source of income so had no choise but to keep trying to push for vlogging to get in that money

As much as I love universal an disney even I don't think I could live in the parks all year round an apart from the home vlogs it's all they do an these holidays like california and the cruises are a way to break out from it, although it's still parks in california its still a different place, I also feel like because they are the top dogs with park vlogs then they probably thought disney an universal would look the other way with all the crap they did years ago an since they were called out for it an taken off the media lists it was probably a well screw you then am not going do a great job anymore, their vlogs are never on time, posted long after things finish, poorly edited, misinformed etc, it's just like a "well if you do this to me then I'll do this to you" feeling, they witch about everything now, they also hardly ever go to Universal, It's just if somthings on they go, almost as if they don't even want to show universal now

What I don't get is they never show anything around orlando, back then he hardly did park vlogs as he didn't have a annual pass so just about everyone of his vlogs was around orlando, they used to cover so much an a lot of the times he would mention "oh kids would love this" so why don't you take j to them then, am sure the science centre an crayola etc are all still there, if you aren't going to do a park vlog then go out around orlando, I would much rather see what's in the area than you standing in a kitchen bitching about a oven or god forbid watching her cook dogs vomit in a pot, am sure j would love the many things around orlando as well instead of growing up thinking disney an universal are all that's in the place

He definitely needs to go back to taken more control over his channel, he needs someone to edit an get them up that isn't lazy, the vlogs are less vlogs an more family videos that you would show grandma, if you couldn't buy views or comments he would see how fked up they really are an maybe it would give them the bite in the ass to do better again, the downfall started when she decided all of a sudden that she wanted to be in them then slowly took over, let's go back to him doing them an her not wanting to be in them

Reactions: 9
I don't necessarily think its a matter of things being quiet on the FB group recently, I actually think it's a matter of Admin Becca intentionally delaying approval of posts to hide the Slackers current location. Although, the lack of posts makes the fact they are out of town pretty glaring, especially for any stalker stans who want to visit the Slackers house. I am 100% sure that bowl-haircut freak and his mom have pics in front of the Slackers house when they aren't home. I'm sure Bowlcut has pictures of the Slackers plastered all over his bedroom so he can jack off to them. Mark my words, Bowlcut is going to show up on the national news one day and it's not going to be for anything good.

Back to the FB group, I have some personal experience going back to one of their Anna Maria island visits, I think it was even before the pandemic. I didn't see them, but a friend of a friend did in real time. I tried to post something about it on FB group that same day, and after a few days of waiting it still hadn't posted (but hadn't gotten denied approval either). I wound up having a private message chat with Admin Becca about why it hadn't posted, and she flat out told me she was holding it until she knew they were back in Orlando. It finally did post about a week later, but because I had said in the post that friends of mine saw the Slackers "today" it made it seem like my friends had seen the Slackers on the day of the posting and not a week before. Hope that makes sense.

So that picture of them at MCO that posted to the FB group on Nov 3 was probably actually taken on their way to or from Disneyland, even though it wasn't posted until after the Swan Dolphin Food Wine event they scammed their way into back in Orlando. But that post with MCO pic has also been completely deleted from the FB group at this point. We know that Admin Becca deletes individual comments from posts, but when that gets too overwhelming she just deletes the entire post (as we all saw during the whole Hot Chick Eats Poop firestorm in the FB group a couple weeks ago).

Stan pics in Orlando get approval and are posted much quicker, usually by the next morning or sometimes within just a couple hours, since Admin Becca knows the Slackers would already be gone from that particular park location. Because of J$'s incredibly strict nap and sleeping schedule and Ginn's unwillingness to get out of bed before noon, we know the Slackers never stay at the local Orlando parks more than 2-3 hours, even if they are staying on Disney or Universal property.

And I also wouldn't put it past the Slackers to ask any stans that they potentially meet on a cruise or at Aulani not to post any pictures to social media until the related YT video comes out, so as to not "spoil the surprise". And the stalker stans know the Slackers don't reliably use Twitter, probably because Twitter is in real time and the Slackers can't handle posting anything in a timely manner, so the stans always go to the FB group to post pics, which then get delayed by Admin Becca until she feels it safe to approve and post them. So, I guess this is just my long way of saying that you can't really trust the timing of any out-of-town/airport pics that are posted to the FB group. But the lack of recent pics does make it pretty clear that they are currently out of town again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I only started watching them last year during lockdown and now I've pretty much caught up to the current videos.

My thoughts are is that they have absolutely no clue who their audience is and therefore what content to put out. Not an exhaustive list but a few I think apply:

The escapism viewer. This is me. I've been to Florida, unlikely to go because of finances but still enjoy seeing the parks and sites. I like to see the rides, the events, the parades and also all the other things you can experience in Florida....the malls, the crazy golf, the weird shops etc

The Florida planners. Those who are going, who want tips and tricks on how to plan their visit. Needs current up to date information, and should be awash with hacks and insider tips and tricks especially from Florida residents who claim that this is their full time job.

TTT does neither of these things well at all. Obvious comparisons would be Molly at AllEars who does it so so well although I do wish sometimes they would branch out more to what else there is on offer other than Disney/Universal.

Then there's J$. Having kids changes your life irrevocably, and sometimes your career.

What has been the most painful thing to watch is that they've just continued their crappy content and just made him fit into it rather than adapt to him and his needs. And I'm sorry, for me personally I don't want to watch videos about other people's kids. I have my own thanks. And spoiler alert, no one finds your kids as amazing as you do...unless they're a bit odd.

If they insist on including him, why not do some separate content...how to survive disneyworld with a toddler, secrets to keeping your toddler happy in DW. I know....its a stretch to believe that they could put someone else's needs before their own.

If they used J$ being in videos for something informative, more centred around his needs, enjoyment anything than just being paraded for a bunch of strangers on the Internet, then it maybe, just maybe save about 5% of their morals.
you are correct but I actually don’t think they intend to make content for any of those viewers. I have come to realize that they believe the content is them and whatever they are doing or places they go are secondary. The show is about them like Keeping up with the Kardashians. They don’t have to know anything or provide any solid information because people should just be happy to see them and envy their lives worship their opinions.

It is truly bizarre and also why they don’t film with anybody else or stay friends with anybody who can pull focus from them. They keep the Brits around because they are OK with being nameless faceless “friend props”

Keeping Trashy with the Trackers

Reactions: 21
I don't necessarily think its a matter of things being quiet on the FB group recently, I actually think it's a matter of Admin Becca intentionally delaying approval of posts to hide the Slackers current location. Although, the lack of posts makes the fact they are out of town pretty glaring, especially for any stalker stans who want to visit the Slackers house. I am 100% sure that bowl-haircut freak and his mom have pics in front of the Slackers house when they aren't home. I'm sure Bowlcut has pictures of the Slackers plastered all over his bedroom so he can jack off to them. Mark my words, Bowlcut is going to show up on the national news one day and it's not going to be for anything good.

Back to the FB group, I have some personal experience going back to one of their Anna Maria island visits, I think it was even before the pandemic. I didn't see them, but a friend of a friend did in real time. I tried to post something about it on FB group that same day, and after a few days of waiting it still hadn't posted (but hadn't gotten denied approval either). I wound up having a private message chat with Admin Becca about why it hadn't posted, and she flat out told me she was holding it until she knew they were back in Orlando. It finally did post about a week later, but because I had said in the post that friends of mine saw the Slackers "today" it made it seem like my friends had seen the Slackers on the day of the posting and not a week before. Hope that makes sense.

So that picture of them at MCO that posted to the FB group on Nov 3 was probably actually taken on their way to or from Disneyland, even though it wasn't posted until after the Swan Dolphin Food Wine event they scammed their way into back in Orlando. But that post with MCO pic has also been completely deleted from the FB group at this point. We know that Admin Becca deletes individual comments from posts, but when that gets too overwhelming she just deletes the entire post (as we all saw during the whole Hot Chick Eats Poop firestorm in the FB group a couple weeks ago).

Stan pics in Orlando get approval and are posted much quicker, usually by the next morning or sometimes within just a couple hours, since Admin Becca knows the Slackers would already be gone from that particular park location. Because of J$'s incredibly strict nap and sleeping schedule and Ginn's unwillingness to get out of bed before noon, we know the Slackers never stay at the local Orlando parks more than 2-3 hours, even if they are staying on Disney or Universal property.

And I also wouldn't put it past the Slackers to ask any stans that they potentially meet on a cruise or at Aulani not to post any pictures to social media until the related YT video comes out, so as to not "spoil the surprise". And the stalker stans know the Slackers don't reliably use Twitter, probably because Twitter is in real time and the Slackers can't handle posting anything in a timely manner, so the stans always go to the FB group to post pics, which then get delayed by Admin Becca until she feels it safe to approve and post them. So, I guess this is just my long way of saying that you can't really trust the timing of any out-of-town/airport pics that are posted to the FB group. But the lack of recent pics does make it pretty clear that they are currently out of town again.
Excellent analysis and great first-hand account! I agree w/ you re: that MCO pic; that makes total sense now, given your insight.

Thanks for the intel!
We will need to remember this going forward!!! (y)

Reactions: 7
So basically people embedded in the Facebook stan group need to start encouraging posting of real time Tracker sightings on Instagram or other places not delaying postings. On the other hand the Trackers don't need to be stalked when away from their house that's for sure.

Reactions: 4
So basically people embedded in the Facebook stan group need to start encouraging posting of real time Tracker sightings on Instagram or other places not delaying postings. On the other hand the Trackers don't need to be stalked when away from their house that's for sure.
Let me start by saying I don't encourage creepy stalking or illegal activity. People who defend the paparazzi's and fans that hassle/stalk actual celebrities say it's part of "paying the price" of putting your life "out there". They have created this insane fan base and keep egging them on by inviting them into their personal life. By definition wouldn't they literally be, "And now it's time to pay the price"?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Let me start by saying I don't encourage creepy stalking or illegal activity. People who defend the paparazzi's that hassle/stalk actual celebrities say it's part of "paying the price" of putting your life "out there". They have created this insane fan base and keep egging them on by inviting them into their personal life. By definition wouldn't they literally be, "And now it's time to pay the price"?
The irony of Tim's catch phrase is so insane it's going right over Tim's head. If it flew any lower it would smack him in the face and he still wouldn't see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks FRE!!

below is a screenshot from actual TTT video.
Yes, Tim. He lloovveeddd it! 🤬
For those who forget the ride, it's cued up: (I suggest watching at .75 speed - Jenn kept bugging Tim about not holding JS properly and even she picked up on the fact that he was scared. Tim was up his own a$$ oblivious to what his son was feeling. That kid could not get out of the ride vehicle fast enough.

Also note the huge cut in the middle there. Jenn would have left it in if it were any good, and it takes something seriously wrong for her to cut out an important piece of video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Thanks FRE!!

below are screenshots from actual TTT video.
Yes,Tim. He lloovveeddd it! 🤬
Sorry but FRE could have done a lot more with this one. TTT gives them so much material they don't use. Not showing J$s face is dumb since he own parents are the one that make him public. I'm happy at least someone calls them out on their bull though.

Sorry but FRE could have done a lot more with this one. TTT gives them so much material they don't use. Not showing J$s face is dumb since he own parents are the one that make him public. I'm happy at least someone calls them out on their bull though.
the last few have been very lazy unfunny and no into/ outro. seems off to me. sad cause I usually love them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.