The Tim Tracker #46 it's called Google you daft cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for fucks sake. This live.
Going to Hawaii kind of SOONISH, says Jenn. And the cruise next year...after just getting back from one. 😂😂 These two.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Jenn's totally tit faced there. :ROFLMAO:

Where's Jackson? Betting they dumped him in the kiddie care room, probably for the best.
It's a Small World nursery is closed so there are no onboard daycare options for Jackson. The only option would be to take someone to help watch him.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It's a Small World nursery is closed so there are no onboard daycare options for Jackson. The only option would be to take someone to help watch him.
Huh. So where is Jackson? Running around just out of the camera's view?
Oh, this is going to be interesting... Tim watching over a toddler and a toasted while filming all that riveting content?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This was "just a last minute cruise." :rolleyes:

They're still going on the one Tim got her for Mother's Day.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So they took a “friend” with them to look after j$ cos they wouldn’t be able to do what they wanted otherwise 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
duck. These two are a mess. This live is ridiculous. The Trackers keep talking over each other and are contradicting/correcting what each other says. I don't want to imagine how these two communicate when the camera isn't on.

Reactions: 11
Good guess guys they were on a cruise, as soon as I saw the live pop up on YT I ran to the thread here 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From the live stream chat

SnowBird SteveYou both need to write a parenting book, Jackson is the smartest child I have ever seen, he's not even 2 yet and he has the vocabulary of a 4 year old !! Bravo to you both !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh god now bringing up LeggLife when they are probably just as horrible and narcissistic as TTT

Reactions: 2
Tim looks bad. His hair is a mess. His eyes are puffy & dark. The wonky one is about closed.

They are still waiting for the barber shop to open. Be damned kid.
They paid $3100 for each room they got. And yes they got two rooms- one for the nanny.
Good lord they let him sleep in the bed & not the pack n play. And yes they showed of picture of him sleeping. 🤢

Dead inside.

Jenn confirms she is not pregnant.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This is the first cruise they had to pay for. Disney hosted them 2 times previously

Still waiting for Jackson's hair cut at Magic Kingdom

Jackson couldn't tell the difference between the ship and a hotel

Jackson slept in a big boy bed on the ship

Reactions: 7
So they took a “friend” with them to look after j$ cos they wouldn’t be able to do what they wanted otherwise 🙄
There they go being all delusional again, thinking they have friends.

Jenn, she's not a friend, you PAY her. I guarentee she would not have come along to watch your offspring while you two dipshits fart around the ship had you not offered up the moolah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone who is not banned from commenting ask them why they both look like tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.