The Tim Tracker #46 it's called Google you daft cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first I thought this was a fan photo from one of the pretty “fans” Tim was speculated to be getting too friendly with way back when.

FaintLines really needs to go back to the red hair, it suits her so much better than the bleached mess she tries to keep up with so she looks identical to The Buddyyyyyyy.

Also, very obvious how much has changed in her/their health, happiness and way of life.
She will not go back to red for years. She will keep it J$'s color for the time being, which isn't bad given the last time she went red she resembled Bozo the clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For those who forget the ride, it's cued up: (I suggest watching at .75 speed - Jenn kept bugging Tim about not holding JS properly and even she picked up on the fact that he was scared. Tim was up his own a$$ oblivious to what his son was feeling. That kid could not get out of the ride vehicle fast enough.

Also note the huge cut in the middle there. Jenn would have left it in if it were any good, and it takes something seriously wrong for her to cut out an important piece of video.

If you noticed FRE titled it Episode 1.
More to come....😂

Sorry but FRE could have done a lot more with this one. TTT gives them so much material they don't use. Not showing J$s face is dumb since he own parents are the one that make him public. I'm happy at least someone calls them out on their bull though.
Well, at least FRE stays the course.
They will never show a child’s face.
You got to respect that.

Reactions: 20
the last few have been very lazy unfunny and no into/ outro. seems off to me. sad cause I usually love them
My guess is there's a new editor for the FRE account. It will probably take a few videos for them to get into the swing of things.

Reactions: 3
I like that it didn’t have an intro or outro. Focuses more on the content.
I like the intro, it has rhythm and I miss the Kay brothers saying "Ready?" Ready!" in chipmunk voices :ROFLMAO: Can't say I can recall the outro, I'll have to watch a few now. (edit: again n again n again n again LOL)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I tried to get a park Rez for today and they were all booked for APs because of the holiday. Tomorrow we are doing the MK Merriest after hours So I’m excited for that. I purposely picked a date after the first one to avoid as many vloggers as possible. Lol.

Reactions: 5
EAAE0087-6EB3-4103-870D-CFE9FB18592C.jpeg

At Hollywood Studios today…no idea who this duck head is, but he’s a livestreamer. It’s frustrating that people can come in and set up shop like this as long as they order food, yet they gatekeep the tit out of the restaurant. I’m turning into Larry David these days…but to me it’s a simple concept. You get your food, you eat it, you leave so others can come in and use the facilities.

• Sick
I like the intro, it has rhythm and I miss the Kay brothers saying "Ready?" Ready!" in chipmunk voices :ROFLMAO: Can't say I can recall the outro, I'll have to watch a few now. (edit: again n again n again n again LOL)
Husband and I do the "Ready? ready." chipmunk voices all the time to each other now. 🤣

• Haha
Yeah I tried to get a park Rez for today and they were all booked for APs because of the holiday. Tomorrow we are doing the MK Merriest after hours So I’m excited for that. I purposely picked a date after the first one to avoid as many vloggers as possible. Lol.
Good plan. It's sad that ordinary people need to change their lives around what these cash grabbing extroverts want to do... but then again, I suppose society has always been this way.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 859953
At Hollywood Studios today…no idea who this duck head is, but he’s a livestreamer. It’s frustrating that people can come in and set up shop like this as long as they order food, yet they gatekeep the tit out of the restaurant. I’m turning into Larry David these days…but to me it’s a simple concept. You get your food, you eat it, you leave so others can come in and use the facilities.
Just start shouting I DO NOT CONSENT TO BEING IN YOUR VIDEO!!!! Over and over. Either they will stop or Management will come over and see what the fuss is about and you can tell them your experience is being ruined because of him.

Also this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love that so many Vloggers and Orlando-area citizens continuously, year after year go out and volunteer their time for Give Kids the World/Night of a Million Lights.

You can really see who does things from the bottom of their hearts, with love and compassion vs people like the Trackers who went out for Vlog content and then free access to events.

Free things for no work? You can bet the Trashers will be there.
Maybe they don’t realize that this happens every year 😂 You know like hurricane season, Christmas Day, etc. But you are spot on, if there is nothing in it for them, they will not attend.

Reactions: 4
Just start shouting I DO NOT CONSENT TO BEING IN YOUR VIDEO!!!! Over and over. Either they will stop or Management will come over and see what the fuss is about and you can tell them your experience is being ruined because of him.

Also this.
My wife says every time I go off on a real life rant about this stuff all she hears is the Curb theme in her head. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2C42C188-07E0-4B9B-937B-7AAED3B57ACC.jpeg
Well, definitely confirmed that they’ve been on a Disney Cruise

Edit: been reading here for months and finally got me to make an account

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So curiosity bit me.

Do yall remember the trackers "friend" Chris Pratt? He thinks he's besties with the trackers & tries to be like ATW?

Fck that guy. Just wanted to get that off my chest. I went to see if they still follow each other an they do. He's one "friend" I actually want them to drop. Then again, he's their equal...he's a user for sure. OH and he thinks ppl getting beat up for not wearing a mask is cool. Smh

• Sick
Reactions: 2
View attachment 860029Well, definitely confirmed that they’ve been on a Disney Cruise
Gasp! Where are their masks?!?! These two are ridiculous with their fake fear. They wear the masks outside when they are completely alone, but filming but clearly don't wear them outside all the time. It's like--you guuyyyzzzz, we don't eat inside restaurants....even though they actually do. :rolleyes:

Also, and for real where is the baby?

Reactions: 14
Bit off topic but hoping someone will know. I'm convinced I watched a video of park fireworks that contained a small bit of Feels Like Christmas from the Muppets Christmas Carol but I can't find it! Anyone know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.