The Tim Tracker #44 Cluttered Rooms, Empty Heads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t been here for a while but cannot believe they paid a person to come and tidy the office.
Jenn, you bleeping lazy witch!
I reckon it’s her who is the hoarder not Tim

why keep every paper and crappy thing fans have ever sent? Why? If you’re not using it it’s clutter give it away, donate?

Reactions: 12
Josh can be a douche too. He was a huge crybaby w/ his comments about an FRE vlog. Even comments he made to his own viewers under a vlog once they put out w/ a clickbait title. Basically being an ass to people who were trying to gently call him out ( w/ total legit constructive criticism) that they didn't need to stoop to putting out clickbait type crap. Sometimes when we'd catch a vlog of opening their mail has shown him to be a dick too, haphazardly tossing boxes people had wrapped things in behind him, tossing letters they wrote over to the side - as if he couldn't be bothered once he read them, despite acting all thankful w/ his words. But yeah, I've totally seen that she launches some zingers at him.

Really strange dynamics between the two of them, for sure.
Oh they are both awful people who are made for one another.
At this point, I think they are just too professionally and financially entwined to separate.
They are both deeply selfish and self serving as well.
Last summer amidst the turmoil, pandemic, and general awfulness, they got hosted at one of those overpriced "themed rental houses" in Orlando.
While pretty much every other creator was at least acknowledging what was going on, they just kept posting and pretending that the world was perfectly sunshiny. Someone, NICELY I might add, said, "Hey maybe take a break? People aren't really thinking about a Harry Potter themed house right now"
One of them snapped back, "This is our job AND there is no reason to stop sharing where people could go on vacation."
No reason....just a pandemic and turmoil. 🙄

Haven’t been here for a while but cannot believe they paid a person to come and tidy the office.
Jenn, you bleeping lazy witch!
I reckon it’s her who is the hoarder not Tim

why keep every paper and crappy thing fans have ever sent? Why? If you’re not using it it’s clutter give it away, donate?
because they are lazy hoarders.
I'm sure Jenn told Tim that she wanted to do something special with the leftover crap from J$'s birthday.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The false sense of comfort and safety some parents have in the theme parks is wild to me.
I'm not saying kids need to be chained to your side, but the amount of times I've been walking down Main Street and some random toddler is just toddling along with the parents many feet ahead of them, not paying attention is more than I wish I've seen.
This all to say of course the Trackers would just let him run about. Maybe, just maybe, they need to learn how to start saying no and tend to their bleeping miracle Jackpot instead of posing in crappy thumbs up photos.
Oh blimey when we were there in Sep 2019, we were coming out of the Land Pavilion and some woman was standing shouting 'Marco'. We were there for my sons 21st, he'd been anxious flying but has relaxed as crowd levels were low and was finally having a good time. We'd come off Soarin' he was in high spirits and he joked `Polo'. Well this woman turned and raged at him, screaming it wasn't funny, she'd lost her child. She was there with 5 others on her own and now couldn't leave the rest to look for him.she spent more time ripping into us than she probably should have if she was franticly looking for a lost kid. He apologised, and if she hadn't been so horrible we'd have helped her look. Six kids is a lot to take anywhere on your own unless they're really well behaved. My son still gets upset when it's mentioned as he felt so bad for upsetting her. You have to have eyes in the back of your head at Disney, it's so easy for us all to get caught up looking around taking it all in that kids can fall behind or wander off.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh blimey when we were there in Sep 2019, we were coming out of the Land Pavilion and some woman was standing shouting 'Marco'. We were there for my sons 21st, he'd been anxious flying but has relaxed as crowd levels were low and was finally having a good time. We'd come off Soarin' he was in high spirits and he joked `Polo'. Well this woman turned and raged at him, screaming it wasn't funny, she'd lost her child. She was there with 5 others on her own and now couldn't leave the rest to look for him.she spent more time ripping into us than she probably should have if she was franticly looking for a lost kid. He apologised, and if she hadn't been so horrible we'd have helped her look. Six kids is a lot to take anywhere on your own unless they're really well behaved. My son still gets upset when it's mentioned as he felt so bad for upsetting her. You have to have eyes in the back of your head at Disney, it's so easy for us all to get caught up looking around taking it all in that kids can fall behind or wander off.
Might have been better if she had kept her legs shut lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh they are both awful people who are made for one another.
At this point, I think they are just too professionally and financially entwined to separate.
They are both deeply selfish and self serving as well.
Last summer amidst the turmoil, pandemic, and general awfulness, they got hosted at one of those overpriced "themed rental houses" in Orlando.
While pretty much every other creator was at least acknowledging what was going on, they just kept posting and pretending that the world was perfectly sunshiny. Someone, NICELY I might add, said, "Hey maybe take a break? People aren't really thinking about a Harry Potter themed house right now"
One of them snapped back, "This is our job AND there is no reason to stop sharing where people could go on vacation."
No reason....just a pandemic and turmoil. 🙄
Yep.

Josh also has openly stated that he HATES vlogging. So why do it? Why tell people that and then turn around and want them to watch your vlogs?

Same with RixFlix. He just said something like that in a vlog DH caught the other day. Rick was referencing the subject matter (can't recall what it was) of a vlog he did but said that it didn't do well, so he'll probably not do another one.

Like - why say those things? It makes it sound like you're just in it for the $$$ and not for the "love" of giving people something to watch. And EVEN if that's true (obviously - I know a vlogger needs to pay the bills too) - you don't TELL people the "inside baseball" stuff. It's like - in theory - why should I watch anything else of yours if I'm just a number to you? Or a dollar sign?

Reactions: 6
Yep.

Josh also has openly stated that he HATES vlogging. So why do it? Why tell people that and then turn around and want them to watch your vlogs?

Same with RixFlix. He just said something like that in a vlog DH caught the other day. Rick was referencing the subject matter (can't recall what it was) of a vlog he did but said that it didn't do well, so he'll probably not do another one.

Like - why say those things? It makes it sound like you're just in it for the $$$ and not for the "love" of giving people something to watch. And EVEN if that's true (obviously - I know a vlogger needs to pay the bills too) - you don't TELL people the "inside baseball" stuff. It's like - in theory - why should I watch anything else of yours if I'm just a number to you? Or a dollar sign?
More people need to use Smart YouTube. Cuts all the ads out including the intros it's brill

Reactions: 3
So are we thinking they flew out on Sunday or Monday? (w/ the organizing vlog ready to upload for Monday).
She's done zero editing all week.
And they'll fly back to Orlando in the next day or two and they'll do a livestream?

Or do we think they're going to Hawaii next?

So are we thinking they flew out on Sunday or Monday? (w/ the organizing vlog ready to upload for Monday).
She's done zero editing all week.
And they'll fly back to Orlando in the next day or two and they'll do a livestream?

Or do we think they're going to Hawaii next?
I thought they uploaded crap ( I mean Vids ) everyday?

• Haha
I encourage anyone curious why the stans are so....um.... invested invasive into their lives to read about 'Parasocial relationships'
They have always existed with celebs, but it's worse now. Daily life vlogging invites people into your life in a very intimate way. People see them day in and day out and develop these one sided relationships.
It's why they feel 'owed' content or updates or conversation when they see them in the parks. they know EVERYTHING about them, but the Trackers don't know tit about these people approaching them.
I always try to remind everyone that, no matter how 'cool' or 'chill' or 'real' someone seems, the second their is a camera on them they are playing a part. Usually it's an exaggerated version of themselves or an idealized version, but it's still not who they are in real life. Also, when the subject controls the editing, you can't trust them to not remove the truer moments.
Example: Jenn being drunk AF at HHN.
Their park life is no longer their own now. They must have people approaching them all the time. No chance of private down time in the park with their kid now. And stans will soon be spotting and approaching him and he's never had a private life😒

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Youuuu gguyyyyyssssss
I would KILL to be a fly on the wall of their hotel room. It’s been days since a video has gone up which toys with the algorithm in a bad way…

If I was Tim I would be freaking the duck out…this is their livelihood and Jenn doesn’t need a bleeping break or a vacation. She needs therapy, medication, and a straight jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Youuuu gguyyyyyssssss
I would KILL to be a fly on the wall of their hotel room. It’s been days since a video has gone up which toys with the algorithm in a bad way…

If I was Tim I would be freaking the duck out…this is their livelihood and Jenn doesn’t need a bleeping break or a vacation. She needs therapy, medication, and a straight jacket.
I bet he's not saying a word. He's relatively terrified of her at this point. And she's knows how to play him. He made a really bad decision in enabling her all those years ago.

Reactions: 17
Apparently they had to come back the next day with a label maker small enough for Tim's junk. True professionals there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet he's not saying a word. He's relatively terrified of her at this point. And she's knows how to play him. He made a really bad decision in enabling her all those years ago.
So im going to be extremely transparent here for a minute…

My husband and I were married at 19. I’ve always been incredibly insecure and had major jealousy issues. It really impacted our marriage and we almost called it quits before our 5 year anniversary. Fast forward to some really great therapists who helped me snap out of those issues and made me a much less controlling person. I see a lot of the same tendencies I had in Jenn. She’s controlling Tim by acting useless. It sounds strange but she’s literally acting stupid and dense in order to make him both feel needed and feel like he’s the only capable human being in the relationship.

I an convinced that is how she manipulates him into doing everything. I’d be shocked if eventually Tim doesn’t snap and lose his tit on her. That’s what happened with my husband. He’s EXTREMELY easy going until pushed just too far…

however with all that being said, Timbo has bleeping issues as well so maybe they balance out each other’s toxicity

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.