Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tommytomtom

Holy shit they need to put a strobing lights seizure warning on this video. That footage through the little haunted house thing was terrible.

Reactions: 4

ndavy

Everyone on here should post a comment on every new youtube video about is it steak and blow job night Jenn? I've done it and they keep deleting it. It's strange that they delete the comment as they see it as inappropriate, yet they keep the video up for everyone to see as if that's ok. Of course it's ok for them to keep it up, just double standards to remove any reference to it in their present day videos?
I thought they could block you from posting comments to their videos and block you from their channel in general too, that's why I've never commented before.

Galorious

VIP Member
I’m 13 seconds into the live and omfg Jenn what the HELL were you thinking??? You are pushing 40 not 4

this is ALL that I can see now and I challenge you all to unsee it

congratulations Jenny RolledAFatOne, you’ve managed to add to your compilation of ridiculous looks

At 1:47 Jenn mentions Tim didn’t get a plus one for media and that no one did, Tim corrects her and says some outlets received plus ones, I totally feel like it was his subtle way of throwing shade at her

View attachment 807107
I keep coming back to this bloody - thanks T3a!! But for some reason when I scroll past, I think its Aragog 🤣🤣

• Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
Yeah, I know. I had to watch a few times over because I was confused because of that very reason.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just seeing things but I thought when he swung his head a bit, I saw a bit of the hair slicked in the back?
Yeah it definitely looks like they just slicked his hair back and didn't get it cut. Plus, kid's in his same pajamas.
Absolutely one of the worst TT's I've seen.

Hootersdude

I wonder how long this lasts?

View attachment 819692
Not long t would appear, she's removed it already.

I thought they could block you from posting comments to their videos and block you from their channel in general too, that's why I've never commented before.
Well they've removed my question/comment from their last 7 youtube videos and I've heard nothing nor been blocked. I don't swear and I'm not abusive to the fucking cunts on youtube so I assume they can't really compain to youtube? She brought the whole blow job thing up on a video that's still on there so questioning it shouldn't be an offence surely?

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I have teachers in my family and I think a lot of people realized the last few years it's a lot harder than it seems.
The discipline of scheduling alone would never last for the Trackers. They can't be bothered to set a schedule and deadlines for their videos that is LITERALLY their jobs.
There are flex programs offered here in Florida that allow the family to work at their own pace but if you aren’t organized it’s easy to fall behind. Homeschooling J$ would literally be another thing they would do that would affect him negatively forever

Snippysnips

VIP Member
What if they hired a nanny who already read here? 🤣🤣

Think the video was removed because the admins from the fb group snoop here and DM'd Jenn? They seemed pretty clueless that these videos were still up and deleted that entire thread. 🙄

Someone should screen record the videos before they all disappear, with date they were posted originally and # of views.
Pretty sure there's a site that all you need to do is type in the date an it will bring everything that was on the page at that date even if it was deleted, not sure if it will play the videos but it should at least show them, I've seen a lot of people delete stuff an still be called out on it cause of this site still showing everything from that date, you would just need to type a date in from last year an since it was still up till recently it would show the page as what it was at the date you typed in

FireWife

When ever someone blames Chapek for stuff, I immediately tune them out, but to be SO stupid as to think the person RUNNING the company sat down and said, "Yeah, yeet them Trackers off my media list!" is the dumbest thing ever.
So many people have no idea how companies work and, SHOCKER, they are Tracker fans. :ROFLMAO:

"Tim has TOP TIER access" to stuff that pretty much any one with a pulse and camera had. Yes, Nicole. Top. Tier.
I also love how we're almost two weeks post 50th. Great job, Jenn. Really coming in with the original and timely content.
"Yeah, yeet them Trackers of my media list" 😂🤣😂🤣😂 I'd like to yeet Jen♾️dinners but sadly I'm not strong enough 😔

2020planner

VIP Member
This, and a handful of wackjobs like Tiffany Ann and Ellen, are why the stans are as deluded as they are.
Trackers' main stanbase is currently trending younger than they are by about 20 years.

1634403180421.png

• Sick

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
This is the one where they whine about the 2016 election... It's purely lol material

Last edited:
  • Haha

ndavy

Looks like that Facebook post and all its comments are now completely gone (about their offensive old videos still being on YT). Guess the admin couldn't handle the firestorm it started so just decided to delete everything instead of just deleting specific comments.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Great now they were on my side of town 😀🙄 I was half expecting Jenn to drop the word ghetto or shady when describing 192- you could hear it in her tone. Also there are way better places than Olive Garden in that area- Jerusalem, king o falafel, world food trucks, just to name a few. I may have sent this video to Experience Kissimmee oops 🙊
:love: I second King O' Falafel!!! We've been going there for years and years. It's so good!

• Heart