Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No. Its accurate.

As creators..I respect them, probably more than many and more than what they deserve.

As people...not so much.
Not to argue with you, but what do these vlogger, especially the Trackholes, actually create?? Walking around filming attractions, food, shows, events, etc. that others created is not being a creator. If anything these ”creators” are leeches making money off of other people’s intellectual property and company icons. Just my 2 cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Jjjg

VIP Member
Shouldn't Tim be in quarentine in a room and with door locked?

When my front line worker aunt had it, they'd food would be dropped outside her bedroom door and she didn't have any interaction with her husband/kids in the house.

• Heart

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
I do, unless a full haircut includes the wash and dry. But Harmony barbershop doesn’t do that either.

So, is jack jack now sporting a mullet? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Just looking at the thumbnail for the last home vlog and it looks like some bangs were trimmed, similar to SE's 😂

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HOLY SHIT THESE STANS ARE ON ANOTHER LEVEL

Theme park vlogging wouldn’t exist without the Trackers 🤣🤣🤣
BEE6CFE7-4CBE-469E-983C-4194DD60D859.png

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Today is the last day of our short trip. Stopped at Gideon's this morning. Got the PB Crunch, Coffee Cake, and Lemon Poppyseed Cookies. They are good but I don't think they are waiting in a hour long queue good. The NJ snark comes out in me when people have been waiting for a hour they get inside and have no idea what they want.

• Heart
  • Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I just watched the absolutely dipshit-tastic southwest/Disney video from SE. omfg that was the most anti-climactic reveal and it was so dumb. SE can hardly contain herself that she’s going to ride on a below average plane wrapped in a giant decorative plane condom

• Haha
Sorry if someone already ranted about this, but I couldn’t believe they sat there saying they didn’t know how Tim got Covid because he was wearing his mask inside and outside. Seriously?! What about all the Halloween events where the were not wearing a mask with scare actors screaming in their faces? What the actual fuck...😡 😷 my 🍑(mask my ass).

Raise your hand if you think they took the masks off as soon as they got done filming. lol

Maybe he was with the nanny, but they didnt want to show her with them having covid and all. I wonder if she lives with them? I have been out of the loop for a while, so I'm not sure if that was something that was being thrown around.
🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I can maybe understand a tiny package of olives if the kid was in school or something, but why can't they buy a big jar of olives and put some in a bowl for him? In one video he was handed a plastic yogurt container and a plastic olive container.
I could understand the olives if the kid ate some other fruits and veggies. I find the olives thing weird as hell especially with the horrible diet they are providing for him

And I’m with you on the constant waste. Our son eats Greek yogurt with strawberries or blueberries almost every morning so I buy the super big bulk size container instead of the individual ones

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I still need to catch up on about 7 pages here, but need to say a few things before I get further distracted. I’m here for the 50th, apologies for no pics, my phone is older and just not holding a charge. Cool stuff starting to ramp up… and yet Disney world is still a side step off from the norm. Here’s a few things these vloggers will not tell you:

• The resort bus system is mucked up. They’re down buses or drivers, maybe both. Got on one bus to take me from my resort to AK that was clearly a reclaimed Magical Express bus. had another that the driver was normally a tour host driver and gave us the back street tour over to DHS. Super nice guy but he was not cut out for getting people anywhere fast. Will keep note of how bad this gets with the uptick in guests here, and I suspect it will.
  • there are parents everywhere in all the parks training their kids to pose for Instagram pics. Some ridiculous behavior on the parents’ parts here.
  • Vloggers are everywhere. I couldn’t even stand on my room balcony without some dude and his camera panning up to it. Knew he was a blogger by the bag, the gimbal and he was not talking to the camera.
  • Im on a hunt for one pin that is for the 5oth, but it seems the resellers are descending with their families on the counters as soon as they open and buying them out. According to three cast members I spoke with, the vloggers are a part of this buy out problem. Although we know Tim isn’t since he’ll never get to rope drop. There is a limit of 2 items per person, which I think is still 1 too many, and there is nothing to stop them from getting back in line.
  • cast members are currently not allowed any discounts, but AP holders get 20% off. Doesn’t sound fair.
  • The vloggers are obnoxious, but the live streamers are LOUD & obnoxious. Saw Nick (don’t know his channel) and he was yelling at the phone.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
What a coincidence, on the LAST day Tim has to wear a mask indoors 😂🤣 oh man these two are brilliant. No one suspects a thing
I don't have the energy to try and figure out the time line. I just know they are lying in some way and I wouldn't want to be near him at a Media event.

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
.......However, over here, the majority of us don’t respect them as creators. But we can agree to disagree
I believe that there was some point that we actually did enjoy TTT material. I enjoyed the Central Florida corn mazes, hay rides, fruit and vegetable stands, festivals, b n b homes, etc. Also, Dollywood. They took me to locations that I couldn’t experience cause I live on the west coast.

But just like Timbo and Jennifaintline failed miserably to pivot their lives to include a child they did not pivot with TTT either. Now they put out family home movies as their video content. 😡🤮

ndavy

They literally ended it “Greed will not pay”… the irony.
OMG, the ending was so stupid. I wasn't even sure if it was over or not. I liked EPCOT Forever, partly because it was actually about EPCOT and partly because it was only 11 minutes long. But Harmonious was 20 minutes of total crap about random shit.

Oh yeah, and the whole greed will not pay thing, right after they announce you now have to PAY for fastpasses. Seriously??? WTF???

Last edited:

Caligirl123

I believe that there was some point that we actually did enjoy TTT material. I enjoyed the Central Florida corn mazes, hay rides, fruit and vegetable stands, festivals, b n b homes, etc. Also, Dollywood. They took me to locations that I couldn’t experience cause I live on the west coast.

But just like Timbo and Jennifaintline failed miserably to pivot their lives to include a child they did not pivot with TTT either. Now they put out family home movies as their video content. 😡🤮
I couldn’t agree with you more. At some point, all of us on here were viewers of theirs…when Tim’s content was quite good. When they started slipping in quality of videos and more so, as quality of humans (we’re looking at you,
J♾️D) - we jumped ship and found ourselves here.

mjm9

VIP Member
fucking ridiculous, they were nearly 30 and plenty old enough to know the goddamn difference
Insensitive videos were 2013, people!!
Timbo turns 40, early 2022
Jennfaintline is a year or two behind
======
Can’t find the comment to quote here.

Laughed so hard that Timbo was late to the event so couldn’t do Space 220 on Wednesday.

So on par for him.
ala Animal Kingdom Lodge Safari Tour.

Wants all the benefits, but not put in the work or effort

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Why are their no child locks on those drawers? They must have a weeks worth of the kids spoons in that dish washer. The house looks like a pig sty
We get pig sty house content while the rest of the decent news sites are breaking news for the 50th everyday. No wonder their views are down.

• Haha
  • Heart