Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Watching Harmonious on the Disney Parks YT page. Maybe it'll be an unpopular opinion, but YUCK. I hate it. Perhaps it looks better in person but the music isn't that great (so many overlapping / competing sounds), I hate seeing all the moving parts, it just looks like ... well, not good.

And what the hell does Jungle Book and Princess and the Frog have to do with EPCOT?
I can almost see the other IPs as relevant to the countries but those two? But really, it was just all I P.

And what was w/ the finale? I didn't even know that it was the finale until I heard "Good Night."

RIP EPCOT. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Galorious

VIP Member
I don't recall seeing Shawn in that vlog, wondering if it was the same time Dev was with them on the float? I do recall Shawn and Brian hanging out with PMM, the WDW Couple and Jackie at loads of things like the lights in Celebration and they seemed like they were genuinely having fun. I wondered if Dev's Twitter row with Dev and the fact he was friends with Shawn was why Shawn got cut off at the knees. He's probably well off out... Nobody needs 'friends' like the Trackers. When I was looking through 2018 Jenbo tweets there was another one caught my eye. She'd obviously retweeted a pic from a tattoo artist, gushing about how wonderful he'd been but the original Tweet is gone. The guy still has an account but they no longer follow each other. Another freebie rewarded with a burnt bridge.

Tell ya what Trackholes, when you keep saying things like 'our friends this...' and 'our friends that...' yet have to pay for a sitter to go out then you ain't really got friends. Bey Grandma Bojo woukd have loved a sleepover with J$. Sort yourselves.

ArielC

Chatty Member
The Kays are fucking frauds and grifters - taking gifts and gift cards from people while - between both of them - they currently own close to ONE MILLION DOLLARS in real estate here in Central Fla. Mikey with his $420,000 place in Winderemere and Dave's recent purchase of a $470,000 house in Davenport that he was trying to recently rent out.

I'd bail from MKay's patreon if I were you (if you're still paying).

Your money is paying the mortgage payment on his almost-half-a-mil house.
Oh no, I bailed after going back and reading as much of these threads, but I'm still in the FB Patreon group. If he doesn't purge me I'm going to stay in it to gather intel and make fun of the Kaykateers here.

Welcome fellow PCDev hater!! He has his own thread! I lovingly (barf) refer to him as PCDouche or POSDev
I read it. I hated him. Have for a long time because for someone who likes to stay away from drama he sure is dramatic on his vlogs. And that Gabby Petito vlog. What the hell? Especially the picture of on the thumbnail clutching those flowers. What the hell. Way to fake it. And not monetized my ass. You want to get true crime subs.

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
Ha Ha!!
All this talk about Jackie’s hair shows how boring and irrelevant the Bojanowskis are currently. Their content product is zero value so there is nothing to discuss on this thread 🤷🏻‍♀️

We have pretty much talked out that the family was going to Disney & Universal properties while positive with COVID. Only masking when it was convenient for them. Eating their usual diet. And giving their stans, via selfies, the gift of COVID. A mixed bag of masked and unmasked pics.

Last edited:
  • Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Can you imagine what a shit show their house looks like right now? And what kind of Tiffany taj mahal is Tim going to have to purchase her to make up for all this freedom and chick Stan photos?

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
If the lanyard was flipped around once or twice, it would be a coincidence.

The fact that it's blocked in almost every single shot is shifty as hell and proves he's hiding something. No innocent person would be going to such lengths.
Yeah you know if it was full on legit he would be jizzing himself in every pic to make sure it’s front and center

• Haha

ndavy

Harmonious first impression -- even less impressed than I thought I would be, and I had pretty low expectations going in (given how much I hate that the stargate and tacos have totally ruined the view of World Showcase). So, I'm currently at a hotel off 192 and I could see all of the fireworks live but not the barges (other bldgs in the way). Also, the YT "livestream" actually had a 1 minute delay to the real-time show. So I watched the barge animation on YT and the fireworks live, even though the syncing was a bit off.

Anyway, very disappointed they used so many of the same movies and songs from Happily Ever After. A few new additions, like Beauty and the Beast, Coco, a couple others. But given Disney's immense catalog of classic movies and new favorites, I expected much more originality and creativity. What I wasn't expecting was for Disney to basically just reuse HAE. I mean it is EPCOT after all, it should have been based on the pavilions in that park, right?

As for the fireworks they were very very basic. Nothing new or unique. HAE and EPCOT Forever both had much better fireworks, unique designs and such. I guess this is somewhat understandable, given the focus of Harmonious was always going to be the barges, with fireworks playing a background role. But still, I was expecting something new and unique in the fireworks, and there was none of that.

It's hard to comment too much on the barges, since I'm sure seeing them in person is much better than watching on YT. So, I guess I'll just end my review here, somehow even more disappointed than I thought I would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Mollydog64

She's right, definitely boring!!!!
Without Jackson they gave zero content
House is a f*@ing disaster
Give the kid a frigging haircut
Jen can't cook worth shit, those eggs were nasty!!!!!! Throw that pan out.
Fresh air people!!!!!!
Jackson ignores Jen every single time!!!!

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I know what you mean. On my last trip I ate less than usual because the heat just killed my appetite plus all that walking. Tim doesn't hit the parks hard like someone on vacation, though, so he's probably not burning as many calories as we, or he would like to, think.
The heat is murder on the appetite. My husband and I are dying to do F&W…but there’s just no way to enjoy it and the food when it’s so frigging hot

CatNipRules

I'm all for trying new foods, but cream cheese eggs sound disgusting....

And that pan. That's just disgusting. Living in the South we would throw that pan out. That's no cast iron pan and it shows how bad they are at cooking....

It's funny listening to her say that she can't decode what he says. Maybe if you spent time with him you could.

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Meanwhile the Main St Confectionary opened today. There is new 50th merch is coming out at a break neck pace. The new nighttime shows debut in the next few days.
Every other site is full of info - most of which is making me want to go to Disney.
The Slackers just make me want to poke my eyeballs out.
It's never ending excuses for them at this point.
TBH COVID or not, they just didn't want to have to do the work and spend the money. In their eyes, Disney and Uni should be rolling out the red carpet for them. Since they aren't, why bother? I think Jenn more than Tim has the attitude of "well if they aren't going to comp a bunch of stuff, why should we advertise for them?"
Once again, they are getting farther and farther away from being able to get back into the good graces of these companies acting like this.

Okay can we go back to the fact Southwest Airlines invited vloggers to a special event? What the hell?!
Nothing shocks me anymore. What's so funny to me is why are they using local Orlando people? You know...the ones who don't FLY to Disney?
I'll stick with Delta, thanks.

2020planner

VIP Member
There was def a time when they (mostly Tim) was ahead of the curve. The resort tours were really unique for that time because people weren't going out and just filming resort walk arounds. Heck, even his construction updates could be helpful when planning a trip! But once Jenn started to really center herself as integral to the whole process, the channel lost it's focus. Add in the wave of #hosted events and the reasons so many of us started to watch, were gone.
We started back even before that. We were looking for places to go locally and found their vlog by chance. 2012. We both immediately disliked Jenn. Came off as fake and overly playing up to the camera. We thought Tim was ok.

We thought it was cool that they were local and were showing more local things and admittedly, we did get some ideas of places to go thanks to their vlogs. (though, again, they were just really point-and-shoot-and-edit and simply filming their day out).

Then they started getting #hosted and just became so much more fake. And Jenn? If she was in a thumbnail and / or featured in a vlog, we'd typically turn it off or just not watch more and more. Sometimes we'd force ourselves to watch just because of the content itself that we were interested in but it was so much more painful to watch w/ her rather than the solo Tim vlogs.

We stopped regularly watching (or seeking out their vlogs) after the pregnancy announcement and I found her Twitter meltdown. Then I found gossip boards. 🤣

2020planner

VIP Member
Oh, fuck off, nadine.

You mean "emulate" like "FOMO Faintlines Jenn" walking around blitzed without a mask among throngs of people at HHN? and HoS? And everywhere else lately?

1632617621272.png

Does anyone remember that very first Black Mirror episode, with the Prime Minister and the pig? When I saw the comment about Dim eating outside like a "farm animal" in HereForTheT3a22's post (thread #40, post #980), this is what popped into my head. Yes, I know, there is probably something wrong with me ;). Sorry, not sorry.

P.S. Decided to try the spoiler feature for the first time, in case this image was a bit too much for sensitive eyes. But I was laughing hysterically while making this, trying to decide on the screenshot with just the right facial expression for Dim.

That poor pig is like "....why...why did you bring me into this?!!!!" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

CatNipRules

I can't believe that AJ now owns AllEars. They went from very reputable under Deb to 1000% clickbait under AJ.
Yeah. I very rarely watch the DFB blog on YouTube. I find her videos to be the same over and over again. Just glossed in different ways...

Katnip78

This was after. So they're living in a gated (or double-gated) community in Lake Nona w/ people coming to their door. Then, when people asked Jenn if they called the cops, she magically vanishes from Twitter.

I dunno about you but if people are showing up at my door in my gated community, I'm calling the COPS. I'm not going on Twitter to talk about it. :rolleyes:

(and this was like only 1-2 days after the pregnancy announcement... so... many... lies)
People were showing up at the families home too, to say what exactly?! I would love to know who was taking the time to do that because of her pregnancy. 🙄She is ridiculous.

Olivias1701

this idiot showed us how she makes her iced coffee - and clearly showed regular ass espresso pods - not decaf. so much for that lie. 😆

what Jen showed (yellow box… even went on about how it’s so good and not bitter cause it’s blonde roast etc.) - which is funny as lighter coffee roasts typically have higher caffeine:
4E232C69-4857-4682-8D52-B0DA5818AC2A.png

the only decaf variety they seem to sell:

45971412-CB9D-4E52-97CA-AA1B5A86D2A8.png

pretty clearly not decaf. don’t make a big fuss to claim you don’t drink much and you quit caffeine anymore please. ✌🏻

plus I’m all but throwing up in my mouth at how watery and gross her “iced” coffee is with all the melted ice and watery almond milk to top it off 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart