Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
What makes him different though? What impediments? The speech thing that comes and goes?

I wouldn't think any of that would matter?

Though it's curious he'd be removed. I'm knee-deep in confusing gossip over on his thread (haha) but even I wouldn't be able to figure out why they'd can him over some other ones.
Easy. Too self absorbed.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Honestly I decided to “unlike” a post I liked and it’s because I have to honestly admit I know nothing about Nate. I’ve seen a total of 2 of his videos so I don’t need to judge one way or another because I have no clue how he really is on camera or off. So I’m gonna lurk on the posts about Nate and just reply on crap I know like the Trackers
I notice you reside on the Tim Tracker's thread and find it ironic since he's being brought up now here that we have the scoop that you've only watched two vids. Your welcome to like but kuddos for choosing not to debate on someone a vlogger you don't know well about to judge. :p

ndavy

Somehow this popped up in my recommendations. Not going to watch it but based on the title I'm sure it's a real winner. 🤮 🤮

Evil Texan

VIP Member
I just saw him on the AllEars ultimate challenge in DL with Molly. That was the first time I had seen or heard of him. So he has his own channel and isn't really apart of AllEars?
Correct. He's had a channel for a while, but gets almost no views. He's done a couple of commercials in SoCal. I'm not sure what his day job is.

Ryan12

Trying to put together a quick trip down to WDW in a few weeks... trying to save $$$ anyone know of any decent off property hotels at a decent price?
We always stay at Windsor Hills. Extra space in the condo and usually cheaper than a hotel.

Mr 7Percent

Wow, some troll got the Trackers off the Disney and Universal media lists? Old news already, but new to me. I don't have time to follow them, but this sounds serious. Tim should have deleted those racist and homophobic comments, but someone really put the work in to put the kibosh on their money making machine. That's some real cut throat competitive shit there. When you mess with a man's livelihood you are crossing a line. Then again, in this instant cancel culture climate, one has to tread very carefully... The whole episode is a sad commentary about the power of a troll and the unforgiving culture we live in.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Theres a Media/Press Preview for the new fireworks I think 29th for Epcot and 30th for Disney Enchantment so lets see who is there. BUT these are big events so I guess they will wanna fill the room?
This cannot be!
Now I don't want vloggers to be able film see both before it debuts Oct 1. So not fair for regular people to have to debate decide which they want to catch while these bimbos don't have to.

Last edited: