Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2muchtea4me

I thought it was dumb too, but now I'm hooked, lol. I follow a few people that are renovating old houses, one woman that cleans gravestones and tells the person's story, some serial killer stuff, a few Disney people, etc. I definitely don't see as many stupid dancing videos after only a week of algorithm messing about.
Oh do you have the username for the lady who cleans the stones? I know someone working on something similar for a local project and would love to see that.

Reactions: 1

Evil Texan

VIP Member
These two should love this site because I’ve been binging them this weekend after avoiding 99% of their content for years, so they have probably made a full $0.30 from me already. Anyways I need to know what dispensary they shop at, because I need whatever indica they’re smoking. Just look at these two feeling the gravity of Jupiter as they melt into the couch. Can you claim medical mj as a business expense?
They look a tad stoned.

• Haha

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
I have to wonder, if Tim were without Jenn, would he be this way? I know, makes no difference now, but she's toxic.
Of course 100%, he loves mocking people.

Reminds me of the girl who got mad someone took a cute pic of her service dog in Galaxy's Edge and sent it to her.
Why does he need to justify himself all the time. That doesn't make him strong.

Last edited:

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
I will likely be in the minority here but I am an eternal cynic when it comes to these vloggers.

Why now? Why this type of video? Couldn't all of us create a video like this detailing our losses, sad situations in our lives, our struggles, our pain? Why monetize it? And to cite the suicide hotline in the description without explanation.

I wish I didn't think this way but I feel vloggers do everything by design.
(Case in point - Trackers suddenly openly wanting to discuss the loss of media out of the blue last week. )

Judging by the comments under Nate's vlog, I think his video is having its intended effect. I wouldn't be surprised if he gains more patreons and more $$$ (GCs or gifts) and DVC stays too from it. If @apojacks intel comes to fruition, then we'll know a bigger reason was at play in creating that video.

Sorry to think that, but 🤷‍♀️ . I just don't trust any of these vloggers anymore.
To use suicide description seems over dramatic!
Like a call desperate plea for help stand by me because something is coming??
@apojacks intel comes to fruition?

Evil Texan

VIP Member
10:40 in the new vlog... Bad enough that Gru mentions someone not showering for a week, but of course Dim had to beat him to it and call J4D out in front of the crowd...
You got me. I went over to the vlog and watched that part. LOL Apparently I'm not awake yet. :)

Off topic, but who is good for Disneyland vlogs? We watch Ordinary Adventures and Magic Journeys. We want to find a few more since we're going sometime in 2022.

• Haha

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
SO... Do we think anyone ACTUALLY emailed Disney/Universal about the Trackholes?

I'm just thinking when all these Stan emails land the PR department will be scratching their heads and if the Trackers have lied and made the 3UNWELL story up then thats them done for sure.
The Tracker's lie but I believe I read 3 or 2 of who are on FRE mentioning over and over who they are contacting. It may or may not be them.

Vatulele

Tiktok videos can be up to 3 minutes, not just 30 sec.
Absolutely, I phrased my statement weirdly.

I meant that they can put up a low risk 30 sec video to test the water if it’s a new style or topic, not that they only have the option for 30 sec videos.

StanTracker

Jenn braches out TIM's BRAND and makes fake news channels about herself. EPIC. I hope Shane Dawson charged her a lot for that advice.

wtc50e

Chatty Member
You can judge if it's serious or not by the musical background he so needed to have accompany him. :rolleyes:
it sounded like that music played for sad lonely dogs and how you could make a donation…Nate said well hot dog let’s get that piano track going maybe I’ll get another DVC stay!