Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JssLG317

VIP Member
Omg I’m so sad they uploaded late because I probably won’t have time to watch until Sunday! Today is my birthday and my hubby says he “has a week full of plans for us”. He’s a good guy.

Im going to try to keep up so I don’t get too far behind.

Jenn should be fucking ashamed of herself but we all know she’s so goddamned deluded that she truly believes she needed this help.

I will say, I’m very happy that J$ is getting the mother he deserves (it appears this nanny has already been wonderful for his speech development and now he can eat without being swatted away)

I HOPE J$ CALLS THE NANNY MAMA

I WILL BE TICKLED SHITLESS IF THAT HAPPENS🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Happy birthday!!!🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Ummm. It’s a guy!
He’s the manny.
Been hunting for the TTT video where they said their “friend” was joining them for lunch. And Jenn said, “HE has a fried chicken sandwich” while showing it.
That person wore a scrunchie on his wrist also. So I think it’s the same guy.

Didn’t know he has long hair. Explains the scrunchie.

No shade intended about long hair on guys. My grandson has the longest hair of my grandkids and he has girl cousins.
Great spotting! If this is the case was the Manny at Busch gardens with Timmy?

quietcandy

VIP Member
Rocko would be offended that you're comparing him to them
I know :( I really debated posting it, but I couldn't pass up the Filburt comparison. I TRIED to find just a photo of Filburt smiling and giving a thumbs up but no luck :(

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I would love to find them in the parks when I'm there in December and just happen to be wearing an Unwell3 shirt ... and get a pic with them.
I'll be there in 2 weeks and in December (My 4th time this year F--- COVID) I am really hoping to see them in December...

peteykirch

VIP Member
Trying to put together a quick trip down to WDW in a few weeks... trying to save $$$ anyone know of any decent off property hotels at a decent price?

Galorious

VIP Member
You mean Tim’s “verbal diarrhea “?

He claims he was invited to HEA fireworks.
Yet he didn’t film the media dessert party and the parting gift HEA cupcake. You know he loves to flex. Our conclusion was he was a plus one (guest) of a lady. Brooke, maybe?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

In the live he mentioned “limited invites” AND said he just received an invitation by Disney for the 50th anniversary. When it was an AP email to “save the date”.

Both Timbo and J5D minds live in a parallel universe in another dimension!
He said his HEA was invited by Disney. I assumed this was his first limited invite.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
I'll second the idea that Disney is well aware of who is posting what. I created a facebook page, intention was to have it hold all my family's memories from our family trips over the years, but I allowed it to be public and reposted some things from Disney. Very, very quickly at least one Disney account followed me back.

They're very active and taking note of who posts what. Whiny vloggers are going to be dropped like a hot potato even if they're not on the list yet.
Posting what pics of you from Disney?

Ads, vids?