Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Oh yeah, one more thing I wanted to mention from the stream. Classic Jenn..

Jenn was telling people to please come up and say hi to them in the parks anytime, strongly encouraging it (sidenote: she wants there to be a lineup of people to show Universal how popular they are 🤮). Then she adds, (paraphrase) "well, if Tim is in the middle of recording a thought, maybe wait until he is done so he can finish his thought and not have to start over." I was like, wow, she is really being thoughtful here for Tim for once. Then she quickly added, (paraphrase) "Well, it also makes it easier for me when editing. It is really hard when Tim has to stop over and over again with a thought and I have to edit it later. So if you wait, it actually helps ME out.." 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Smooshpoosh

Exactly.

Why the fuck would I, if I were Universal or Disney, want to YET AGAIN create an influencer partnership with people who just carry so much fucking DRAMA with them?

I am just utterly disgusted that they - knowing HHN is here, that Disney's 50th anniversary is coming - have resorted to making their fucking STANS to try and do the dirty work FOR THEM.

They have sunk to a new low that I never thought they'd go to.
Right. They genuinely believed that if they spent an entire year throwing their money at them showing off their hotels and paying for carnival games that all would be forgiven come this years HHN and 50th celebration. Now that they see it didn't mean anything, they are out thousands of dollars, their viewership declined and are so desperate that they ate hoping the blind stans can save them.

mjm9

VIP Member
To all new posters, WELCOME!
Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you aren’t clear what we are discussing.

This thread is going so fast there are some posts I didn’t want people to miss. I’m sure I missed some gems, though.
31:11, and then 37:24 where he starts talking about their tiktok that got taken down and she gives him a "no" head nod to stop talking about it, some shady shit for sure...
This is the time stamp of the meat of our discussion of the live stream

This newest campaign to paint people who have given constructive criticism, and even on here where it’s much more snarky with the same brush as being “unwell” is laughable.

They’re obviously still bitter about their old videos catching up to them and do not think they did anything wrong.

All they literally had to do was be honest and say, “We messed up, we were insensitive and participated and facilitated videos that used harmful language, actions and stereotypes towards Black people, overweight people, differently abled people etc. We were uneducated and ignorant and made jokes that were not funny. We apologize and we’ll be demonetizing and removing videos to not continue to benefit from and perpetuate our harmful actions.”

They’re so dumb. Also do they not think people know how IP addresses work? Or is all a big scheme where the 3 unwell haters have a tech empire running canned emails from different IP addresses to Disney and Universal so it looks like a lot of people.

They just continually show their asses.
Great minds think alike

The power of 3 will set us free
View attachment 742480
Come, lazy bastards I'll take thee away...

(yeah OK I'm mixing witchy programs!)
So love this!!

I was playing the slackers pity party for my husband last night and he said, you are unwell but yet you and 2 of your friends did all of this to them...I'm impressed :ROFLMAO:
I’m impressed that “the 3 of us” here derailed TTT off the Disney and Universal media list!

And how is Tim sorta on the Disney media list for HEA when he wasn’t allowed to film or show the media exclusive dessert party? He was in the background of the party, though he never highlighted the special HEA parting gift cupcake.

Face it, Timbo. Being a plus one is NOT being on Disney’s media list!

Last edited:
  • Haha

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Ok, I’ve thought long and hard before posting this, mainly as I’m pretty sure i’ll be ripped to shreds but here goes………
While I’m all for a bit of gossip and good natured banter, I’m really sad that it has descended into what this has become, trying to destroy the Trackers. Ok, we don’t like them, they have made money from some questionable videos and they don’t get why people are angry. But emailing every company that works with them to try and destroy their livelihood, hoping they get audited by the IRS and the personal comments about how they look is getting a bit much for me. I know I’ve made many mistakes in my life, I also know I’ve put on a shed load of weight while being in lockdown. And I’m finding the glee in this thread that things are going wrong for them really uncomfortable and disturbing. As someone who has suffered from anxiety and depression I can only imagine the stress they must be under right now, especially if they do read here! And that atmosphere is not good for the little guy, yet you constantly say you want the best for him. Doing this to his parents is not the best for him. I was a long time lurker before I decided to join and comment but this level of unkindness is bewildering and upsetting to me. If you don’t like them, just don’t watch! And with that I’ll leave you to it. Take care.
Let me ask you something. Where did you get the idea that we are emailing companies and trying to destroy the trackers livelihood? If you are going off what Jenn said consider the source: how would all of us on this board have time to email companies nonstop until the trackers are banished? I personally don’t have that much time and honestly they are doing such an excellent job of destroying their livelihood. If you want several commenters from Disney and universal have come on here to clarify that the trackers are horrible to employees and the social media teams had it with their begging. Have you noticed everything is never their fault? Even when talking about the urban videos they claim it was taken out of context. At the end of the day the Trackers need only look in the mirror to see the villain that has destroyed their channel. I am sorry to hear you have been struggling with anxiety and depression- I hope you don’t understand take the comments here personally. I guarantee you they are aimed at the trackers and no one else

• Heart

FoBGD12

I did this a few months ago, but I think it's time to bring it back in honor of the Tracker pity party.

• Haha
  • Heart

Evil Texan

VIP Member
I actually felt a bit sorry for Tim in that video I must admit. He looked genuinely gutted.
I think he sees the problem with his channel (Jen), but can't do anything about it. I've been watching Tim a long time. I actually like his goofy ass when he vlogs alone. We haven't liked Jen the entire time we've watched TTT.

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Ok, I’ve thought long and hard before posting this, mainly as I’m pretty sure i’ll be ripped to shreds but here goes………
From the Tattle Terms and Conditions:

Don't attempt to moderate, tone police or tell people what they can post

Everyone has a different line of what is acceptable on a gossip forum. However it gets in a right mess if people start dictating to others their own rules.

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Tim wanted to run with look they feel sorry for us- let’s blame the trolls for my TikTok too…
Someone is definitely coaching them.
I missed that. Tim thinks we were the problem for his TikTok going bad? Wow. He may have no dick, but dude has ballz to suggest that it was someone other than he who posted bad information. If I recall correctly that now deleted comment section was filled with people calling him out.

Last edited:

CoolWhip

VIP Member
OK y’all helped me out with anxiety = lying liar who lies so here is another one…

they are begging to be back on the media list, but they have yet to post a HHN video. Meanwhile, all the other vloggers have at least one video up if not more. Why would any company want to include them?

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Ok, not to get all Debbie Downer on y'all, but...

If they are this upset about not being media and special guests of Disney and Universal, I am guessing it has to be primarily because they are fame hungry, and NEED to be "on top" being spoiled and pampered so they can be pompous showoffs. How can this truly be about money, really? The thing everyone knows, and how can THEY not know, is that they have immediate access to big bucks that they haven't tapped into yet. Maybe it's the next step if this desperation doesn't work. These petitions and pandering to the stans feel like a way to ease right into a Patreon and/or Superchats. With their 850K subs, let's say only 1% are huge fans that would pay $5/month for "exclusive" tracker home vlogs, extra J content 😢, special merch, etc. 8,000 Patreon followers x 5 dollars per month.

I follow another YouTube channel that is unrelated to theme parks, and that channel has a little under the subs TTT does but has over 11K patreon members with options from $1 to $20 per month. 😳

I feel it coming... SuperChats asking for donations so they can continue going to all these fancy resorts and openings and give them special content since the parks won't invite them anymore. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

quietcandy

VIP Member
Brisket grilled cheese
My husband is extremely judgey about theme park food and he LOVED this. I got the vegan Reuben and it was super good too. And the TM at the register around 6:45 was super friendly and awesome (we joked about my Bill and Ted shirt).

We just went for the Beetlejuice house then noped out of HHN last night. Waaay too busy and crowded for us. See, my husband has actual crowd anxiety so when he realized it was too much for him we left. Unfortunately/fortunately we didn't spot the Trackers at all, but sounds like it would have been fun to spot Jenn in her natural form.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Well, we all knew it was going to be Stan Saturday around here after that live. Noticing the brand new people liking the JBJB post crying about the Trackers.

There is a huge group of varied people here who believe different things. Painting this entire forum with a broad brush is stupid. I have never emailed anyone about the Trackers, my husband likes watching Tim's videos and we are subscribers because of that, and in the past I really enjoyed most of his videos and we happily tuned in every night. Then they slowly but surely started turning me off with all that has already been described here many times before. Then the past videos surfaced and their BS apology video was posted and I realized these people truly suck. Years and years of making money off these tasteless and offensive videos, and all they wanted to do was look sad in a video and do some lame charity stuff that was never heartfelt. They blew it. They aren't bright. They are full of themselves and clearly are exactly the same now because they left up all these ridiculous tweets. They aren't having their lives ruined at all, AS STATED BY JENN in the live--they are doing well and are totally FINE, she said. All they lost was privileged media access and FREE luxury stays.

How about finding former CMs and TMs and people who lost their jobs and livelihood during the pandemic and give them trips of a lifetime and invite them to special events? T&J could have done something like that themselves to make amends and turn over a new leaf. Ask for their fans to write in about why they would love a chance for a resort stay or special park visit and gift that to people who were struggling or needed the break in their lives. Instead they went on 25 vacations themselves and are now whining it wasn't more or paid for by Disney and Universal.

All vloggers should be feeling really thankful and lucky if they can make a true living doing this. The Trackers used to be this way, and then it all went to their head.
Well said.

DH and I used to be avid watchers. At least until they started blatantly lying about things (i.e. the Jenn's first cruise saga no wait - it's not after all; the water "stealing" saga; the whole bats in the house debacle) and then the pregnancy announcement thing w/ people showing up at their house. That was the last straw. We stopped regularly watching and I found GG to lurk and then y'all.

Y'all know I would play devil's advocate a lot - simply trying to see things from all angles. Giving benefit of the doubt - even to the Trackholes sometimes.

Hell, I was even somewhat against emailing all these companies about them - like barraging AMI Locals IG page about them or Hot Dog guy's page about them (I just felt like we should pick our battles and not bring down a whole page over the Trackers...)

And the old videos are obviously inexcusable. So I wish they just FULLY owned it. Not did a half-ass fake apology. At the time, I believed Tim way over Jenn. Jenn kept saying they were taken out of context (and she did it again on the livestream!) You don't take those things out of context.

But now? After that stunt they pulled, I'm like - do whatever the hell you want, peeps. Email away!

It's all gone to their heads, indeed. Long before and cemented after this bullshit they pulled trying to get stans to arm up and get their #hosted #freeshit back. :rolleyes:

• Heart

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Yep, this is the kind of crap she pulled daily on twitter - it was most definitely a point of contention between her and Tim, he was obviously not pleased with her twitter behavior. Her comment to him (in a live stream years ago) she said that her twitter was her twitter and she did what she wanted, it was brought up by someone in the comments about all the swearing on her twitter and they were supposed to be "family friendly". Late one night (assuming she was most likely drunk) she was fighting with someone on Andy Cohen's twitter page arguing about something "real housewives" related. The person she was trying fight with thought she was nuts. It was really bizarre - and I don't remember what her point was but she was completely wrong. Not a shock.

2020planner

VIP Member
I had been holding out the tiniest bit of hope that these two would double down on work and education, make their channel into something other than a schmuck wandering around stuffing food in his face and reading signs. I'm now dropping that hope. They're hurting, hoping Disney's 50th is their big ticket event of the year (it still will be, but Tim for some reason doesn't think he can do it without the media access).

I believe we're seeing Tim considering tossing in the towel. The problem is they cannot possibly continue their lifestyle without the channel and they know it.
Yeah, I was holding out a glimmer of hope for Tim too. I cringe that I actually thought - and expressed on here - about the recent vlog w/ him singing the ABCs with J. was legit nice and all that before Godzilla pounded into the kitchen for her iced coffee.

But now? Yeah - he's right up there with her. Her overriding influence on him destroyed any bit of sympathy I had left for him. Fuck 'em both now.

2020planner

VIP Member
Yet again- they made money off this until they were called out. I live & grew up in the south and not one person I know dressed up like gangsters & had an “urban” party. This was not out of context- this is some racist BS they profited off.
I know! In my late 20s / early 30s, I wasn't going to parties anymore either, let alone fucked up parties like that!!! I was being AN ADULT.
Nor was I asking if gay was contagious.

Oh hell no. That's ALL YOU, Jenn and Tim. No one else to blame.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Probably got caught up in the event, thb. Believe it or not, it can be hard to KEEP updating social media when you're genuinely invested. Usually I try to take a flurry of pics, focus on the event, take 5 min to post them (not in real time), rinse & repeat. I also think she should have just not? like enjoy the event. This is the only time you're going (maybe?) and also we know how bad you are at keeping up with a schedule of content. 🙄
If that was her one and done time, I bet she's going to be a raging bitch to Tim about him going back over the next two months OR she'll demand she get a multiday ticket and they get the babysitter and he drive them so she can get drunk go through the houses again.

HHN is one of my favorite events, but people like Jenn really use it as an excuse to get nearly blackout drunk and act a damn fool.
Same. I absolutely LOVE it. My husband and I have attended every year since we met in highschool. We definitely do indulge as it’s usually one of our only times we take away from our son but never so wasted we act like Jenn.

she’s going to be in RARE form for the next few weeks until Tim “surprises” her with another luxury staycation or lavish gift

I think she should have just put her phone away and had fun. Same with Timbo. Parents only time is important. This is their first date night since J was born, I'm not critisising her for not Instagraming it, but for the usual bull of starting something with big signals then not seeing it thru.
“Parents only time” is important…when both parties involved are actually parents. Remember Jenn wouldn’t know parenting if it bit her in those jort clad asscheeks

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
She’s completely forgotten about her child. When she wakes up tomorrow all hungover, she’s going to be pissed off when she remembers she has a kid.
What is SO SAD is this is SO TRUE. She’s going to mistreat J$ because she’s going to be mad she can’t go to HHN more

• Sad
So off topic but I twisted my ankle at work last night so I’m posted up and a bit bored so I decided to look at the Tracker videos oldest first, and noticed a video of Jen driving and thought wow weird Jen driving and filming at the same time and totally fine.... I start watching and I’m literally taken aback by her ignorance. Idk this video has probably been brought up before, but my first time watching, I feel she’s making some insinuations when talking about driving through “the bad part of town.” 😡

I don’t understand why any million dollar company wouldn’t go through all of a vloggers content before teaming up with said vlogger. It’s seems like a no brainer given that Disney and Universal have all the money and employees to do so.

jumpman23

Chatty Member
Can we start a petition for Both Disney and Universal to send Jumpman23 on an all expensive paid trip please.

You guys I need a to be hosted too

• Haha