Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caramadden0404

any time I see fans post pictures and are gushing over them I want so bad to comment: oh aim higher if that is the peak moment of your day/week/month/year/life.

edit: also fwiw I still wear my mask in super croweded places, ESPECIALLY theme parks. People are nasty. Plus it helps hide my scowl when I see vloggers in the wild. 😅
Yes, some lady posted her child met her "hero" Tim at Boo Bash.
Also, I do not judge anyone who still chooses to wear their mask. It is a personal opinion and should be respected as such. What I do judge are people who talk out of both ends of their mouth and claim they are scared of getting their child sick yet they still drag their child around to theme parks and don't wear a mask at one of the most crowded events in the area.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
What I dont understand is why not delete your Twitter if you know you have years of drama on there. If youtube became my business and especially if I was dealing with Disney I would treat it as so and first thing I would do is clean up my social media or start over with a fresh account.
I don’t think either of them are smart enough to think about doing it. Either that, or they’re just so lazy, which they’ve also proven time and again. They start so many things and never put any effort into them: their ride POV channel, Jenn’s “beauty” channel 🤣, the podcast, their Instagram. I’m sure we’ll be able to include TikTok on that list very soon as well. If they want to survive the ever changing world of being an influencer, they’re going to have to clean up their act and put forth some serious effort. They’ve coasted way too long and now they’re lost and starting to get frantic about how to keep up. They’ll fail. It may not be as quickly as we would all like to see, but they will. I doubt Jenn will ever get another job, but Tim might be able to.

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
It’s laughable that their stans actually believe there is 3 people out there terrorising the Trackers. Like come on Disney and Universal are smart businesses if they listened to 3 people complain about 1 thing they’d do nothing.
They can do their own research and make their own conclusions about who they want to host. We just help a little.
The paranoia that she projects onto the world is something else. I remember when she announced her pregnancy and someone's tweet saying, "That poor kid" suddenly turned into people were sending them & their family death threats and SHOWING UP TO THEIR HOME. you know, the one behind the gate?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I have to admit, the drama Tim and Jenn stirred up with their stans is amusing.
I think they may finally be learning how a proper story is crafted, however, it's all going right over their heads.

The Rise of TTT (self importance and bad behavior, not caring who gets hurt)

The Stans

The quick fling with Disney
1630770617827.jpeg

The Denial (Tim being turned down by Disney & Universal)

The Livestream (Rallying Stans to demand return of TTT to Media Status)

Which brings us up to present day: Us (tattler)

Waiting to see what becomes of their stans plowing down the proverbial door at Disney, demanding the Trackers be put back on the throne.
(I know the last one was not Disney, but it's perfect and so classic.)

Edit to put images behind spoilers, all the motion is making me sick, LOL. TTT story makes me sick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

arickroxy

don’t forget when she tried to get me fired. For spilling “universal secrets “
Oh yeah, and then after that she did that speech about respecting park employees and please don’t yell at them, blah blah blah. 🙄 I’m sorry you have to deal with them!

And then she forgot her own advice and was complaining about an employee at the olympics food booth because he didn’t know what was in the sauce in one of the dishes. She said “couldn’t you call someone and ask.” Her whole purpose of that rant in the that video was to get that person in trouble, it was obvious.

• Haha

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Looks like Jenn abandoned her OMGSHMASKALLTHETIMEBECAUSECOVIDYOUGUYZZZLLLLL pretty quickly. But Timbo still virtue signaling harder than his wife hits the alcohol View attachment 746835

It would make for great content but don’t dang they are a family channel GAWRSH how dare you 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

FYI, the caprese salad by the pool at HRH is AMAZING
any time I see fans post pictures and are gushing over them I want so bad to comment: oh aim higher if that is the peak moment of your day/week/month/year/life.

edit: also fwiw I still wear my mask in super croweded places, ESPECIALLY theme parks. People are nasty. Plus it helps hide my scowl when I see vloggers in the wild. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I don’t think we’ll see a video for a few days. Jenn is going to relish in her new nanny status and take advantage of all the “me time” she can possibly get. No way will she be bothered with HER JOB

• Haha

jumpman23

Chatty Member
How long before these people start a GoFundMe for the trackers. Or Jenn asks for me.

But guyyysss its realy expensive to keep eating multiple dinners.

• Haha
  • Sick

Caramadden0404

I was playing the slackers pity party for my husband last night and he said, you are unwell but yet you and 2 of your friends did all of this to them...I'm impressed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
and hopefully Uni will consider not inviting them out next time.
Imagine getting invited to the HHN media event where you get to do the Jack'd Up Experience (before other guests), get free samplings of food and drinks (easily $50+ worth), and THEN get a RIP tour ($300+) to get to the front of EVERY line (even Express), but still marching to guest services after and telling them how the weather ruined it. If Uni did something that was wrong, yes. But the weather? GTFO
right?! The entitlement blows me away. So what? You can’t drag your expensive and obnoxious camera out because it’s raining? So here’s an idea, enjoy the fucking event and come out another night like the rest of us plebs and shoot content then. Jesus fuck

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I’m not actually convinced that they have started being allowed back on to Disney media because what he mentioned was the happily ever after fireworks but he didn’t show anything that media people showed so I’m thinking he was still somebody’s plus one but wasn’t allowed media desserts and shit. They also were not invited to the 50th anniversary merchandise viewing with the $75 gift card. If he has been invited to a 50th anniversary thing I will bet it’s because it’s one of those things where they’re just inviting everybody that vlogs Disney

mjm9

VIP Member
Unfortunately, Sea World is tossing anyone with a pulse media passes these days, so just short of a drunk Jenn trying to ride a whale, that won't change. That said, if I was Sea World's social media/PR person, I'd take notice which 'media' people are only around for the freebies and which aren't. Some at least attempt to do videos outside of #Hosted #AD events. The Trackers only go when it's free. I bet they don't even have APs.
Speaking of which. The Bojos haven’t been back to the Bull n Bear at the Waldorf Astoria since July 2020. They did such a bad job of highlighting a #Hosted dinner and showed very little gratitude.

This one really ground my gears with Tim’s shady framing of events.
• Jenn is such a wonderful mother (🤮🤮) that he wanted to treat her to a special dinner.
• He even arranged for baby food for Jackpot. (liar!! WA suggested this) The presentation was so cute with three small bowls of puréed food covered with miniature silver domes. J$ hardly touched it.
•. Of course they ordered up!!! 2 drinks, 2 appetizers, seafood entree for J4D (who never gets to eat seafood), the largest steak on the menu for Tim (he ate it on property versus packing up the entire meal to go for his $135 tomahawk steak at Wine Bar George) and all the desserts on the menu, which they did have boxed up to take home.
• in the outro Tim never truly acknowledges that the dinner was complementary.
•. I still contend that Tim stiffed the service staff. His logic is that the meal cost zero to them, so there is nothing to tip on.

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Ah a fun stan who thinks they know it all. There’s that jealous word again
"couple of townie kids who have matured"

no. they are central Florida rednecks who lucked into their lives and continue to be immature. they are still trashy rednecks, they are just wrapped up in Gucci.
Also the "other Florida attractions" the reddit OP says is only places that are still hosting them. they'd never pay out of pocket for Icon Park.

• Sick