Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Where's the 'family'?

At least while they are pretending to pick shit up on a beach we are free to comment on their channel without being banned.

Thanks for the updates @xmasbdaygirl :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 12

CoasterHo

I really thought these fuckheads were going to start leaving J$ out of the videos after those horrid messages. This just shows me even more that all he is to them is a money maker. What an absolute fucking shame. Disgusting.

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
They posted on IG they had family over for a BBQ- so I think they are staying somewhere.
Silly me, thinking they'd give someone the mother-in-law suite or another room in the #hosted.

Of course, maybe the "family" are the ones who didn't want to stay with the Trackers. :ROFLMAO:

Though - holy crap - her waddling game was friggin strong in those IG stories. She was waddling SO freaking much! WTF

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
They are pitiful in some way. I thought this was a big family vacation & his parents didn’t come. The rest of his family stayed somewhere else & they seemed to have only had one lunch/pool party with them. They are so isolated in so many ways. And now they are making the worst choices they could for their child’s safety for validation from internet strangers. It’s maddening & pitiful. Get some therapy!

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Was Tim barefoot at the friends house? That’s weird. Why couldn’t they have not dropped the kid off with a relative for the day so they could have a nice adult dinner? Those guys went through a lot of trouble for Tim to not even sit down in his seat at the table and eat correctly because he was keeping up with the kid being “rambunctious”. They made the kid his own trifle and Tim split one with him. I’m not surprised all the kid ate was hot dogs wrapped in bacon, he doesn’t know what good healthy food tastes like.
I cracked up when he said because it was a celebration Jen had a glass of champagne. They I don’t know why they’re pretending like she’s only drinking on occasion we know damn well they’re drinking all the freaking time… at least she is. I’m most aggravated because they put the kid in the vlog they apparently have not learned and do not care and it’s really sad, they should be trying to protect their child at all cost.
They 👏🏼 don’t 👏🏼 care 👏🏼

I’m not being snarky toward you just want to clarify. It’s just so disgusting that they don’t give a shit about their own child’s safety. It’s EXTREMELY obvious they do not care

13:26

JennBo exclaims

“THIS IS LIKE A LEGIT DINNER”

How in the ever loving fuck would you know a legit dinner Jenn?? You’ve never prepared something that doesn’t come out of a pre-portioned box

Tommytomtom

I always found that picture strange. Tim looks completely genuinely adoring of this woman carrying his child. Can't decide what it is about Jenn's demeanor I don't like here. I think partially she reminds me of someone I know, but other than that, I can't out my finger on it. Makes me sad for Tim.
Its the fact that she isn't returning the affection at all. Just like every time on camera, valentine's and anniversary, when Tim wants to give her a kiss and she rejects him and makes a joke of it. In that pic she's clearly focused on something else and could not care less about Tims affectionate kiss.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
A pecan? What the fuck is going on with the cross sections? Like in the HOT DOG vlog, did anyone need cross sections of all those tube steaks covered with goopy toppings? 🤮
Their new schtick is cross sections of nuts and wieners.

Yay, riveting 😑😑😑

These threads fill up so fast! Takes me ages to catch up after work and I've blocked more people than Jenn Tracker!!
I’ve ignored so many here it sometimes throws off the page because I have so much ignored content 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve started pissing people off on the Paging Mr. Morrow thread and ignoring them too🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
They haven't even baby proofed their OWN house.

And I bet you're right about them getting their secret British friends to watch baby J during HHN.
Wtf is with Jenn and not wanting Tim’s family involved AT ALL. Granted I have the worst, most miserable, spiteful, horrible MIL BUT it doesn’t seem that Jenn does.

tims mom seems to care and enjoy sending along gifts and wants to be a grand mom (from the little we’ve been able to see)

why can’t Jenn just BACK THE FUCK OFF and let Tim’s family spend some time with the kid?

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So I just watched their IG story. Tim was giving a quick tour of the house. It was only a few mins but Jenn just couldn’t help herself and had to follow around the 2nd half it making comments. I know she wants all of the attention, but I also think that she is just so beyond insecure that she needs to be within a few feet of Tim at all times.
My daughter said the same thing---we don't want your comments Jenn....stay out of the video.

Also, Tim says what's behind that tiny door? You'll have to come here to find out. We live maybe 10 mins from there....my kids are on the way to knock on the door. ;)

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Thank you!

HOLY SHIT.

She's a friggin STALKER!

(and I am so over the fucking thumbs up thing) :rolleyes:
The comments on the photo range from “I miss Jackson’s old thumbs up” to “Jackson is the star of the channel”

omfg I’m going to barf

The woman is an ABSOLUTE nutter.

click on her Facebook profile, it’s ALL about the trackers. She’s OBSESSED

• Wow

peteykirch

VIP Member
I mean, if this is all the case, no wonder they can't wait to get him back home for naps. Just wait till they hit the 2s and 3s. Lol
I'm rubbing my hands together waiting for November to see how they are going to have to deal with him needing to wear a mask.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

2020planner

VIP Member
I may be giving Tim too much credit here as far as being a household manager, but if has not asked her to step up her game (in which case you can bet she'll rebel and cry) then he's a total idiot.
Oh yeah, I agree with you on that. He's an idiot in love with a succubus. :ROFLMAO:

I think he may blurt out things here or there to insinuate she has to step it up but I think she's so far gone it either goes over her head OR she knows what he's saying and she just brushes it off to continue to play the woe-is-me-overworked-12-hours-a-day-editing victim routine.

Remember when he made that comment at Legoland in the gift shop? About the Pooh vlog? And when he slyly mentioned if J. remembered riding Winnie the Pooh, she was like "oh, I don't know if that's been uploaded yet" and he practically cut her off sharply with a "NO, it's hasn't." :ROFLMAO:

(or something to that effect)

I think that's about the extent of how much he asserts himself around her, and always has been that way.

YES!!

I used to watch them and really saw the way he looked at her was always very loving and adoring

I haven’t seen that look for a long time.

My husband caught me watching the other day and he sat down and was like “how are they not divorced yet? Tim hates her you can tell”
Remember when he "made" everyone stop to admire his beautiful wife when they were at Aulani? :sick: And who's the one who always was titling the videos "hot chick" and "my hot wife" and all that?

When she, on the other hand, would poke fun at his eye, show his buttcheeks and butthair on camera, and tell everyone on camera he's got the shits at DS. :mad:

• Sad

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Ugh and why did we get a solo Jenn thumbnail 🤢🤢🤢🤢

it’s not your channel you bitch…GTFO of here

they told Jenn to wear her eating pants…they meant her jorts right?

• Haha

Tess2021

I think I understand the new British friends relationship- they feed the Trackers at their place, and then clean up afterwards.
This video was just stupid. Why film it at all if they don’t want to be on camera? Or do they want to be on camera but the Trackers won’t show their faces? It’s just weird. At least the friends went out to goodwill to find festive SHIRTS, not spend the day in pjs. They must have had lots of looks out in public dressed in pjs lol
They do nothing but film themselves eating at different places and at home 🙄

NEW-B

I see it as Tim letting her pay the price if people find they are stupid and overdue with the christmas thing in july. Also makes me wonder is this cleaning the gay is contagious. Are the two gay? Are they roomates? Idk them.
This is the classic "I'm not homophobic, see I have friends who are gay."

peteykirch

VIP Member
I will take your advice and watch a couple videos. are there any in particular that you recommend?
Nearly every single one the main guy claims every themepark is Fat-Phobic.

I watched their most recent F&W video out of curiosity and the dude complained left and right about everything from cost to portion sizes, to taste but DEVOURED EVERYTHING.

He's a sloppy mess, he makes PMM look like Don Draper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick