Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
It won't happen because I guarantee you that they - and their sycophants - think WE are the ones responsible for those disgusting comments and that WE are making them because we're simply being "haters."

Oh wait, jealous haters. Forgot we're all jealous too. :rolleyes:
Funny how the jealous haters are the ones trying to help them.

Reactions: 11

travesty

VIP Member
Wtf is with Jenn and not wanting Tim’s family involved AT ALL. Granted I have the worst, most miserable, spiteful, horrible MIL BUT it doesn’t seem that Jenn does.

tims mom seems to care and enjoy sending along gifts and wants to be a grand mom (from the little we’ve been able to see)

why can’t Jenn just BACK THE FUCK OFF and let Tim’s family spend some time with the kid?
Some people are just hateful. My husband's ex never liked his parents and they were (RIP) perfectly nice people. They made me feel welcome the second we started dating and were more supportive than my own parents in fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
So the AMI house has master bedroom upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs, right? I hope they don't leave $J alone downstairs at night.
Okay, I don't know if this is normal for most families, but when renting accommodations and inviting family with me the seniors (my parents) would always be given the master bedroom: they spent all those years and tears raising us and have earned it. (Besides, no grandkids want to share a bathroom with grammie and papa, LOL)

1 million to one bet that the slackers kept the master for themselves.

peteykirch

VIP Member
View attachment 688548
10 mins in, not one person has approached them. Tim picked up one piece of trash for a guy with a camera, which promptly blew out of the bag. He did not pick it up. Littl J is now carrying the trash picker upper, banging it into the sand.
I don’t like to talk bad about other kids, but he’s pretty bratty. Jenn put him in the wagon, he threw a giant fit, she pulled him out. He grabbed the grabber from Tim, Tim took it back, he threw a fit. I’m happy J is showing some independence, but they are going to have their hands full with these tantrums.
LMFAO

No hat or long sleeve UPF rash guard for their miracle baby.

Also Dim is still wearing the same 2 sizes too small swim trunks multiple days in a row.

• Sick

Katnip78

I just scanned this Christmas vlog.

First off, she is, indeed, turning into Mama June with that hair color and her puffy skin.

Second, why on earth from 21:05 to 22:00 are we primarily just looking at this?

Who is filming her? Tim seems to still be sitting with Jackson, feeding him. So, does SHE just have the camera firmly planted on her face the entire time because she thinks we want to see her sitting there listening to people talk? :rolleyes:

View attachment 682260
I thought the same thing! She was holding the camera on herself. Did you see the face she made when she put on her crown? I think she has just become full of herself. It really annoyed me that she butt in on Tim and hotdog guy. The poor guy was leaning over and he seemed uncomfortable. That was so unnecessary and rude.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I honestly don't think she cares she's getting bigger because if you look at the comments on the channel she's told every day how beautiful she is so I personally think she doesn't bother her ass anymore. It is a shame because further down the line she will pay for it with health issues.
But also like how delusional can one person be??

My mom, brother, husband, and son all tell me I’m beautiful and they love me and I’m perfect just the way I am…but I also am not fucking blind and can realize when my shit doesn’t fit anymore and I have eyeballs that can see how I look in photos.

I totally hear you, the stans lick her gross sweaty ass and tell her how amazing she is but she’s gotta realize that’s all bullshit

• Sick

Dak

I was offended by Tim's lack of knowledge of droids at his last visit to Galaxy's Edge. He's not a super knowledgeable Star Wars fan
I'm offended by his lack of knowledge about most things.

Whatever they think is the new 'cool' thing, they claim to be fans of it, when in reality they have no idea what the hell is going on.

2020planner

VIP Member
Pretty interesting that there's no IG stories (or posts) today after they've been active on IG for the last 2 days w/ AMI vacay details.

I wonder if Candace driving from Orlando to see them freaked them out. :unsure:

2020planner

VIP Member
😆 She’s too busy on her phone playing games (blocking people).

To be fair why does Tim stay up so late as well knowing he will be up at 6?! They are both idiots.

And lazy idiots at that if one of them is awake 18 hours a day and still cannot manage to fix that shelf.
She probably MAKES him stay up late with her to watch shit on Disney+.

• Haha

Olivias1701

If there is one thing that REALLY grinds my gears, it's when Jenn talks about Marvel and says they are really big Marvel fans now. GTFO, Jenn. You said you weren't really even looking forward to the Black Widow movie, because you didn't really care. You also didn't really like Falcon and Winter Solider at first either then started acting like you enjoyed it. 🙄🤥
Especially considering how easy it is to know basic stuff about these characters if you’ve been in the loop whatsoever for the past 15 years 🙄

But remember these people haven’t even read or seen the Harry Potter books / movies and they wanted to get married in front of Hogwarts at UO and I believe have the books on display in their house. They’re so fake.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Who wants to tell Tim that you can see rain coming out of cloud in other places besides FL? Good lord, the statements that come out of his mouth sometimes are just so… I don’t even know.

• Haha

Regina Phelange

😆 She’s too busy on her phone playing games (blocking people).

To be fair why does Tim stay up so late as well knowing he will be up at 6?! They are both idiots.

And lazy idiots at that if one of them is awake 18 hours a day and still cannot manage to fix that shelf.
They are awake 18+ hours a day yet accomplish NOTHING

they don’t possess critical thinking skills or common sense. Every video “we were going to do it BUT (fill in the blank)” it’s SO cringe.

and Jenn saying she doesn’t understand how generations are named or tic Toc humor- yes Jenn we know you don’t understand anything because you’re an idiot glued to real housewives 13 hours a day.

They still want live like they don’t have a toddler. It’s immature behavior. Your life changes when you have another human to raise- that’s the bottom line. Not only did they not change their lifestyle to fit J$- they dramatically shifted to live a life that is the least supportive of him. They didn’t go on a million staycations before he came. They don’t live in reality. They are avoiding being adults at all costs.
And yes Dim we see your tiny performer can say 2 more words- still months behind where he should be because you two are children yourselves.
Tim at least tries. I’m convinced Jenn does nothing. Yet she somehow deserved her own personal Grand Floridian suite to watch the fireworks.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
They don’t have the personality for tik tok. Also it seems that there followers are the only ones interested. But hey keep it up you two. I’m sure we will have several new posters soon…

peteykirch

VIP Member
Timbo didn't realize the Brazil booth was actually out and assembled a few days ago and then when he went they completely removed the booth.

Also Dimbo needs to trim his beard again especially around his moustache.

Also Dim called tahini refreshing...it's pretty much peanut butter but made out of sesame seeds...then again he called a Bavarian cream donut refreshing as well.

Dim complains about his Morraccan dessert because it has walnuts and pistachios but he'd rather have it with pecans since we know Morraco is famous for their pecans.....

Dim then complains he had to carry 4 things at once because they wouldn't give him a tray.

The way Tim says Gruyere he calls it Gay Air.

Dim says how good the ac feels but scurries outside to eat his tart.

He complains about the earthiness of the mushroom flavor.

Also the background is so blown out Dim looks like a disembodied head floating.
20210725_153148.jpg

Jesus Christ Tim it isn't Gay Air cheese...the second letter is a damn R.

Last edited:
  • Haha

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Their house looks like a goddamn tornado went through it when they return from a trip and we all know it.

All the restaurants Jenn's stylist recommended them to go to are all places I heard of even before moving to Orlando just by researching the city. How did they not know about ANY of these places? And the Se7en Bites place was featured on DDD YEARS ago, unless 2017 is considered "recently".
But but but…Tiffany Ann thinks they need to share their Florida knowledge by writing a travel book. They have amassed the dumbest, most ignorant group of fans imaginable.

• Haha
Early on in the pandemic, during one of their quarantine live feeds, someone brought up TikTok. Tim said he joined so he could register "TheTimTracker" before someone else did it, but that he would NEVER use it (implied that it was a bit beneath him & also made a comment about China & data harvesting).

Jenn had no idea he had done so. I think he told her she should do the same with her name? Can't remember.

Anyway, if they are going to start using it, it gives me the impression they are attempting to stay relevant/get back on media/realize that TikTok may be the YouTube of the future.

• Sick

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
But also like how delusional can one person be??

My mom, brother, husband, and son all tell me I’m beautiful and they love me and I’m perfect just the way I am…but I also am not fucking blind and can realize when my shit doesn’t fit anymore and I have eyeballs that can see how I look in photos.

I totally hear you, the stans lick her gross sweaty ass and tell her how amazing she is but she’s gotta realize that’s all bullshit
I've lost quite a bit of weight. I was a 26/28 and they were fitting snugly. A few weeks ago I was walking from my house to my car and my pants started falling down. I'm now able to wear a 22/24. I know I'm still bigger than I'd like to be, but I don't eat anywhere near what Jen does on a daily basis. My biggest vice is drinking sodas. I've been working on it.

My point is, she could change it if she wanted to. She isn't blind and neither is Tim.....

• Heart