Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Oh yeah, I agree with you on that. He's an idiot in love with a succubus. :ROFLMAO:

I think he may blurt out things here or there to insinuate she has to step it up but I think she's so far gone it either goes over her head OR she knows what he's saying and she just brushes it off to continue to play the woe-is-me-overworked-12-hours-a-day-editing victim routine.

Remember when he made that comment at Legoland in the gift shop? About the Pooh vlog? And when he slyly mentioned if J. remembered riding Winnie the Pooh, she was like "oh, I don't know if that's been uploaded yet" and he practically cut her off sharply with a "NO, it's hasn't." :ROFLMAO:

(or something to that effect)

I think that's about the extent of how much he asserts himself around her, and always has been that way.

Remember when he "made" everyone stop to admire his beautiful wife when they were at Aulani? :sick: And who's the one who always was titling the videos "hot chick" and "my hot wife" and all that?

When she, on the other hand, would poke fun at his eye, show his buttcheeks and butthair on camera, and tell everyone on camera he's got the shits at DS. :mad:
That is so incredibly sad…I’m sorry…I know relationships aren’t always perfect (or never are) but you should at least love your spouse as much as they love you. It’s gotta hurt Tim a bit that he tries and she makes ZERO efforts???

Reactions: 11

Dolphin

Gotta love Tim trying to show off how much Baby J talks. They don’t care about his progress, they just don’t want to look like bad parents

too late, you both suck…Tim, you are better than Jenn but overall…TRASH
And he wasn’t even staying real words, ice and something else I can’t even remember. As a mother of a child with autism, but my son spoke perfectly fine on the part of the spectrum that he’s on, that child needs to see a speech therapist or pathologist there are babies on other channels that I watch that are just one years old or maybe 14 months they are speaking clearly and answering when the parent says something to them like, do you like that the baby says yes, Jackson is not answering or saying enough words. You’re absolutely right they just want to make themselves look good. Gets on my every last nerve. 🤬🤬🤬🤬 stop going on staycations and vacations and get your damn child some help.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jen after rolling out of bed at noon and checking whats new on tattle life only to realize she's being exposed for marathon fraud from years ago. Lmao.
View attachment 679305
Hahahahhahahahaha LOVE THIS!!

MUST SUCK TO SUCK, HUH JENN?!?

What never ceases to amaze me is these vloggers want this life…they CHOOSE this life, yet the want things to be kept private or spend copious amounts of time trying to lie and be secretive.

You either put your life out there, or you don’t.

You can’t have it both ways you fuckers

• Heart

Vatulele

I really miss the pink it worked on her. Red looks good too.
I liked the pink and red too, those colors worked well with her skin tone.

I think sometimes this place is a little harsh on her looks, she needs to wear sunscreen and hats but when she wears makeup and does her hair she’s not unattractive. It’s her overbearing personality that does that.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
And yet not so many weeks back she claimed she wants to get her JennDoesShit beauty vlogger channel going (read: She wants TIM to get her beauty vlogger channel going.)

Theory: Every time Tim gets anxious over income or amount of work he's doing, and asks Jenn to do more Jenn runs to her channel as a solution and as proof that she's doing as much as she can. Yet she simply cannot function without Tim stepping in. It's just another barrier she's put up between her and reality.
She is just lazy. Absolutely incapable of functioning in any situation. It’s clear she’s lazy because Tim literally does everything for Baby J. I don’t understand how more people don’t see it. I’m seeing Tim start to resent her though. He looks burnt out as fuck

peteykirch

VIP Member
I'm in the Florida panhandle region near Pensacola and yes there are more people getting the Delta but from the people around here I know there are four out of 11 who have been fully vaxxed still getting it-and 3 of those got symptoms just as worse as the ones who weren't-but also have not heard of a single person needing hospital care - just that the sickness hangs on a few days longer.

It's all strange, but overall there isn't some huge increase or change in anyone's behavior around here as even the "lockdown" was very short compared to other places with everything back open with indoor dining and all that for over a year now. I hated going to Disney in May just before they lifted the mask requirement, it wasn't even close to the same experience. I am looking forward to another trip in September. Could the "high" numbers of the Delta be just a reflection of the larger Florida population but percentage-wise not much different that other places?
Well, considering that last week it seemed roughly 20% of all new cases in the US were in Florida, it's definitely leaning towards Florida just being Florida.

• Haha

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
The asshole who has been posting those horrible comments about J$ has now posted on the AMI Locals Instagram. I just reported it, but hopefully since AMI Locals appears to be staffed by a bunch of tracker stans, they can report it to the police.

• Wow
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
And yet not so many weeks back she claimed she wants to get her JennDoesShit beauty vlogger channel going (read: She wants TIM to get her beauty vlogger channel going.)

Theory: Every time Tim gets anxious over income or amount of work he's doing, and asks Jenn to do more Jenn runs to her channel as a solution and as proof that she's doing as much as she can. Yet she simply cannot function without Tim stepping in. It's just another barrier she's put up between her and reality.
I really think Jenn is completely unaware of their finances, and doesn't care about the amount of work he's doing. And I really don't believe he asks Jenn to do more. That's wishful thinking. She's just a lazy ass without drive and determination.

And we know that he thinks she's a goddess even though she's treated him like shit more often than not (and actually kept references as such IN final edits). He always said she was out of his league, and she really believes that. 🤮

• Sick

JssLG317

VIP Member
So I just watched their IG story. Tim was giving a quick tour of the house. It was only a few mins but Jenn just couldn’t help herself and had to follow around the 2nd half it making comments. I know she wants all of the attention, but I also think that she is just so beyond insecure that she needs to be within a few feet of Tim at all times.

MinnieGal24601

I absolutely cannot wait for all these Halloween nighttime events to start up so we can seen them scramble about trying to figure out what to do about with their child. I’ll bring the popcorn!

• Haha

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Jackson on Tik-Tok, these two learned nothing over the last few weeks. I'll say this again, if you're not doing anything to deter these wackos then you're enabling them or worse, you're complicit.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I think she's lightened her hair even more, which would make her eyebrows look darker. Her hair looks awful.
She’s desperately trying to go bleach blonde so she can have people say “OH MY GOD YOU AND J****ON LOOK SOOOOO MUCH ALIKE”

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Odds on the stans’ reaction to @xmasbdaygirl ’s report being “You’re lying! You’re just a hater and jealous!”: 1 to 1
I'd bet all my money on that!

I almost outted myself responding to Candace. There were not 100 people there. And the people there were NOT there to see the Trackers. They were there to do the beach clean up. I mentioned before, many seemed to be AMI Locals affiliated with their families. They mostly seemed to know each other.

There probably weren't 100 people on the beach because yes, the red tide is actually terrible. There are respiratory advisories posted everywhere, I was coughing most of the time I there. There were dead fish lining the shore. It was pretty sad, we saw a huge dead puffer fish.

I did not see Candace with Tim. That photo seems to have been taken near the parking lot. I was there for about an hour and during their intense beach cleaning effort, the only person to approach them was the AMI Locals lady, who approached everyone out there....but I think she was the stan because she was fussing with Little J for a bit.

• Sad

gaga09

Andddd I’ve been blocked by AMI on both Instagram and Facebook. Still commenting on Tim’s posts though.

• Wow
  • Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I've been saying that for awhile now. There is definitely some resentment starting to show. But I'll trow my cookies in with you. He was so much better without her.
Jenn is absolutely toxic and I know Tim has a bad eye but he can’t be THAT blind. Also, Jenn must be going through a manic episode because the vlogs are all over the place and the upload “schedule” is nonexistent

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
It’s really mind boggling - 2 dinners threw a fit that non existent people showed up at her house when they announced her pregnancy, but nothing when there are threats against her child.

I do like the story at the end where they explained J$ is entering his terrible twos! Bring it on kid!
You know why that is?? Because Jenn only, and I say this with 100% confidence, ONLY cares about herself.
I don’t want a single stan to come to their defense and tell me that this piece of shit human being cares about her son. She doesn’t. I would have pulled him from the videos the VERY first time a stan begged for him to make an appearance…actually I’ll stop myself there, I wouldn’t put my son on camera daily like that in the first place.

I hope J****on gives them literal hell. I hope he makes them realize that they shouldn’t have anymore children and I hope he asserts himself in every way he can!!

• Heart