Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
I've stopped watching the trackers for abit as it was annoying the hell out of me and that's not healthy so I need someone else to watch on the disney/theme parks of Orlando it's my favourite vacation and I'm in the UK so we can't go and not been since before I lost my mother back in 2016. Any suggestions and preferably without young kids as I don't want to see any other little dudes being exploited. All suggestions please. ❤❤❤
Jackie of Super Enthused.

The focus of her video is the park/attraction/event that her video is highlighting.
Unlike TTT where everything is all about them.

Jackie doesn’t like to show herself eating on camera. You might see her take a bite, but she doesn’t chew on camera or talk with her mouthful like Tim and Jenn.

Check Jackie out and see if you like her material. She recently got engaged to her beau, Sam, who is from the UK.

If you are interested in Disneyland vloggers Magic Journeys is my go to.

Reactions: 12

peteykirch

VIP Member
45 freaking minutes of them waddling around Universal...

Dimbo nearly got stuck in a slide.

Timbo had no idea about the Hagrids virtual queue change using the third party website instead of the app.

• Haha

Granite dog

VIP Member
While the Slackers were doing their "food reviews", they were removing little J away from the camera.

Screenshot 2021-07-16 12.43.04 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-07-16 12.39.51 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sad

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
I am too. And none of their fans have pulled this sicko up either. Weird.
How much is it going to take for those two bumbles to take Jackson off camera. These are the kind of people who, now, would be shocked if anything happens to Jackson. If you're not trying to stop the actions then you are enabling them. So pissed over this and it isn't even my kid.

Honestly, I’m still baffled that they put a whole minute of J in the universal video yesterday after those disgusting comments made here. Please please both of you take him off camera.
It's almost like we're more concerned about Jackson's well-being then Tim and Jenn are. Something is really wrong here.

• Sad

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
There’s no way she wants another baby. She’s got to be mid to late 30’s… if you want one then you try and holidays can be cancelled or moved. I call total bullshit. They say they want one so stans watch in anticipation.

mjm9

VIP Member
The train wreck has been happening for a while. Are we witnessing the implosion?
• no media access for WDW and Universal
New events/attractions are coming up soon.
• T&J scrabbling for material
•. T&J trying to stay relevant and are failing miserably.
•. TTT is quantity over quality. And usually late to the party.
•. J$ growing up and exerting his independence. #RunJack$onRun
Though it is fun seeing T&J chase after him.
The most cardio exercise they get in a day 😂

Not to mention the physical harm threats that we don’t know if his parents are taking seriously.
STOP SHOWING HIM ON CAMERA!

2020planner

VIP Member
View attachment 673082

This seems like the same sicko.

ETA: I mean they aren't completely wrong with their comment. I just don't like he used his real name.
Did you see this too? The account you cited was created today. I blocked out J.'s full name that they wrote, not that it matters much anymore.

Description

Hello, I am ------------- the content baby. Both of my parents are worthless bums who force me to live in hotels and a dirty house. They refuse to clean our pool so I spend most of my days locked in a hotel. One day I'll be dead and they won't care because they will make a killing with views. Please help me! My parents only use me for content. They care more about USB outlets then they do about my safety.

• Wow
  • Angry

fulltilt72

Well it finally happened last night while we were watching this vlog. After Jen took away the hashbrowns from Jackson, my wife lost it. I think now is a full anti stan.

honestrands

Chatty Member
They addressed his speech situation a bit at the end. They’re clearly concerned and are grabbing onto any encouraging words from the Stans about his speech development.
YouTube comments the only place to get the best of the best child development advice.

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
JEN We know you read here… please get that ring taken off your finger …that can do some real damage. You need to take it off before it has to be cut off. There is no shame in the fact that you’ve gained weight past your wedding band it happens to many people but you need to get it taken off now you could seriously do irreparable damage to your finger.
Change to another band for a while if you must wear one but for the love of Pete get that one off your finger

😂😂😂😂😂now I am getting ring ads🤣 up yours internet🖕

Last edited:
  • Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
She always has to complain about something. Dinner was a little too greasy. 🙄 So are you Jenn
She ordered fried onions and a sandwich which is known for being filled with fats: corned beef, cheese, Russian dressing (there's something else on there too)... good lord lady. Don't bitch about greasy food when you intentionally ordered greasy food.

• Haha

apojacks

VIP Member
Yes I can’t even watch their slogs but it’s fun to snark 2nd hand. Tim used to be so much better when he went on his own and she never used to go with him. She only goes now I suspect because she’s too lazy to look after her son alone. Her insincere grins into the camera get on my nerves.
You know, there was a time before they became insufferable that it was a real treat when Jenn tagged along. Now? Too much Jenn, too much Jackson, too much food, too much them.

Kristen10

Yep, this is why I can anticipate it happening big time. They not mature enough or just plain not willing to change to suit J's needs because they LOVED their life before him. It's going to cause major issues in both their channel and their relationship and we're already seeing the beginnings of it.

It's so sad, really. They could be giving Baby J the most amazing life here in Florida, but instead he gets dragged to restaurants and theme parks he has 0 interest in. All he wants to do is play in his yard and collect rocks, but there's no $$ in that for them.
I remember a period of time when my kids were little that we stayed home all day everyday. You figure out a routine and plan out things to do that day indoors and outdoors.