Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
They didn't get to the early hours after Jenn mentioned it TWICE yesterday. If she had missed Hagrid's, she can blame herself. These twats live there, can go ANYTIME. They still can't get their butts to the park in time and had to look at all the alcohol and beer at the pool before moseying over to the park.

Reactions: 14

Tommytomtom

She seems like she got the same homeschooling as her cousin Bobby.

6b3a46b7ed968723413c527f5c35e41f.png

its Jens maiden name

• Haha
Reactions: 13

KAEH

Yes FRE!! Showing the miserable moaning cow up for what she is!! All she did was moan about that room!

Jen237

Chatty Member
My goodness in today’s snooze fest of a home vlog they really have hit an all time low in terms of being desperate for content. Did she really ask the viewers to tell us in the comments down below what time you all go to bed?? Who gives a fuck? Cmon Jenn it’s time to be responsible, go to sleep at a reasonable hour and get up and be a parent to your son. He’s not a toy. It’s not all about you anymore 😡

Murray9000

VIP Member
The hot dog guy lost all his credibility as an "expert" when he put ketchup on it. Yes, I live in a suburb of Chicago.

• Haha

Louisej3

VIP Member
The going back and forth for Jackson naps is insane. Babies and toddlers sleep in their strollers, especially when they are being walked around. I'm sure this is more for Jen and Tim to get a rest in bed.
Jen probably goes for a nap too

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jumping back in time a bit…
The video where Tim is transformed for the Vamp ‘85 scarezone

holy shit, could he be anymore awkward? If universal gave me that opportunity I would put on the best damn show of my life

he’s walking up to people like a lumbering idiot and practically saying “boo”

• Haha

Holmes83

Shit, y’all. I just got home from a super stressful day at work. The nature of my job is stressful enough as it is, and not a day goes by when I’m not screamed at/sworn at and I can usually hold my own but today was rough. I would absolutely LOVE to gallivant around Disney World making waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more money than I do taking shit from asshole people every day. Rant over, glass of wine in hand, and hoping to salvage what’s left of the day before getting up and doing it all over again tomorrow. I’m sure a few of you will make me laugh as I catch up on recent posts.

Last edited:
  • Sad

honestrands

Chatty Member
They are siblings. 🤢
what’s worse is knowing she’s in her 30’s and talks to her parents like she’s a 10yo spoiled brat.

But every time Jen stuffed herself into the shot it was so annoying. She looked worse than usual today. And would have been a perfect opportunity for her to get that Casey’s dress. But probably didn’t fit her.
why couldn’t it be a bro date? Where Tim would get to enjoy his favourite day of the year and actually be himself. Plus jackpot wouldn’t have been bound to his stroller the entire day.

#STAYHOME

edit. Just got to the corn part. Why must you jam your face into the camera. Hotdog guy looks so awkward almost see him processing “why are you here?”

Last edited:

Mom2seven

Right? She was so skeeved out in their dorm room & a two bedroom wasn’t big enough for J$ bed.
Oh the food was good, but greasy. She did not like slumming it. Neither of them did.
Yes! It was so ridiculous. I thought that room was amazing. It was huge, much bigger than it looks online. The kids and I were thrilled and esp loved the little picnic table area. plenty of counter space and lots of room for food storage. I hated seeing them stay at a place I like, lol. Jenn just looks around with her nose turned up shrugging..."well it looks like the pictures" and then looks around practically disgusted. They got used to their 3 bedroom villas, cabins, bungalows etc, brats! lol

• Heart

Art Vandelay

Can’t believe they missed early park hours at Universal. What are they like?

Breakfast can happen in the parks AFTER you hit the big ticket ride. Theme park touring 101 🤷‍♀️

Oh, and Heaven fore-fend a drop of rain might land on them 😂
Nothing is more important than food for them. God forbid they skip a meal

Vatulele

I don’t know if they’re embarrassed to leave a place if Jackson throws a tantrum, or what but that was the deal when I was very small, and for my nieces and nephews. That’s how they learn, if you want to continue doing fun things, we have good behavior, tantrums or fit throwing and we leave immediately and no more fun things like going to the park, going swimming or having a meal at a restaurant. One of them should immediately remove Jackson from the environment while the other stays behind to wrap up any checks or gather up supplies they had that weren’t immediately needed, or wait for food boxes. It’s nbd and the toddler quickly learns what behaviors are acceptable and unacceptable in public.

it would also be easier if they had started to teach him these skills when he was smaller and they were in places not 30 min away from home and a 30 min trek back to their car.

(Speaking of tornado sirens from our last thread, I totally forgot it was Wednesday and was in the shower when they started! We’re scheduled to have some thunderstorms in a little bit so I made sure I finished quickly to check my phone to make sure it was still a drill :LOL: