Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Let me know if I'm thinking crazy here Tattlers. Looking at the construct of that post, could it be that similar posts on other platforms are more about silencing us than to raise the ire of the Trackers? If my first point is somewhat accurate, that would explain why much more harmful post were allowed to linger on other platforms.
Who knows, but I almost want to say that'd be giving "them" (whomever they are) too much credit to orchestrate, strategize, etc. I don't know how disgusting random comments here or there (that also happened months ago on here) would ultimately end up silencing us on here? Or maybe I'm not understanding your point entirely? (which is possible, I'm only one cup of coffee in so far...LOL)

Reactions: 1

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Well done!..and thank you!!
Glad you liked it. I'm trying to put together recaps that inform/tease but don't give away so much that you won't watch for yourself. Hopefully you can watch and use my notes to maybe get a chuckle.

Mom2seven

Not wanting to sound like I’m criticising, but as a Mum to a child with Tourette’s syndrome, I just wanted to say just because it’s a habit doesn’t make it a tic. It definitely sounds like something he’s become almost ‘conditioned’ to saying, but it’s not a tic.
I didnt want to offend anyone, thats why I included the rest of the sentence. I have 4 special needs kids, so thats not something I do. Sorry I offended you anyway. Maybe I should have used the word "stim". Will that offend some? I don't know what it is. Hopefully, I got my point across that I think he is just doing it as a reflex at this point. Several of my kids have habits, nervous habits, stims, things along those lines. That is where I was coming from. Using the word "reflex" I mean something he is doing without even thinking about it.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
As far as people looking for other Disney vloggers.. one couple I love to watch is Road Trippin. They don’t do all the parks too often but they are experts at Fort Wilderness and always keep people informed and updated on everything happening at the Fort. So if you’re a FW fan they are the ones to follow. They are real fans and have good attitudes

KAEH

Omg have a look at the comments on the Orlando informer fb page about their endless summer review…..stans out in full force again!!
Sorry it’s Orlando uncovered not Orlando informer lol 😂I am literally being vilified just for saying they were derogatory about endless summer!! I didn’t even say anything that bad about them!!

• Haha

JssLG317

VIP Member
Well Dev got invited to a media event. Don’t think the trackers are actually fully back on it.
Not only was Dev there, in the video I watched this morning, he ran into Kyle and JoJo. Out of the 3 I’ve only watched PCD, but going to assume the other 2 were hosted too?

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
The video sign I believe is to prevent people from trying to sneak photos and video of the Reno
Yeah that is likely the reason for the sign. I can't imagine them attempting to ban photography and videography inside the parks since that is something almost everybody does and is expected. The live streaming though especially with begging for money aka super chats perhaps they will put and end to that? I guess we will wait and see.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I know they used to do daily vlogs because of the YT algorithm promoting daily videos over ones that uploaded irregularly, but now (according to some other YTs I watch) the algorithm is favoring videos that are uploaded at regular weekly intervals at the same time of the day. They could EASILY reduce their vlog schedule to M-F or even 3x per week and because of their back catalog and subscriber count still make as much money and be as visible as they are now. But they won't for reasons???
I wondered why so many youtubers were making a point of uploading on a set day and at a set time

elly199

This is probably going to be a weird question but how much did they actually spend on baby things for Jackson I am just wondering

shaunnaj86

Is anyone part of the FB fan group that may know of this is being discussed or taken care of? Maybe the comments are still up there because they are on a staycation and Jen hasn’t looked yet but it is very strange that no Stan has said anything unless they are trying to just quietly report the person which is exactly what I did. I don’t wanna engage with somebody like that so I just reported them
I am a part of the facebook page and nothing has been mentioned on there about it. Just checked myself on youtube and at 11:45 EST comments on the youtube video are still up, but I couldn't find any about the way Jenn eats....

• Wow

Etj

We
Betting lines are open folks...

Vlog topic:

Jackpot 1st Haircut at Harmony 1 to 1

Views for this:

250,000 - 10 to 1

500,000 - 500 to 1

1 million + 100,000

Rekindling their one way friendship with Jim and Nicole - 10,000 to 1

Home only vlog - 200 to 1

Live Stream - 100 to 1

Festival vlog - 50,000 to 1

Theme park vlog - 1 to 3

#Hosted Staycation - 18 to 1

Staycation vlog - 3 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever topic may be):

Compulsive lying 1 to 1

Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1

Jen eating more than Tim 1 to 1

Jen ordering 2 dinners 1 to 1

Jen complaining 1 to 1

Showing of Jackpot 1 to 1

Tim mispronouncing words - 1 to 1

Tim fixing garage shelf (or anything) - 10,000 to 1

Messy house 2 to 1 (They probably won't be home)

Dirty pool 1 to 1 (Same as above)

Tim *not* ordering a burger 25,000 to 1 (Does not pay out if he eats a weiner).

Jen *not* ordering Seafood - 100,000 to 1

Ballongate until July 31st - 2 to 1

**Videoing exercise equipment is not using exercise equipment **
---‐--------------------------------------------------------
Using exercise equipment 2,500,000 to 1

Jen gets a new sponsor from Weight Watchers - 300,000 to 1

Jen fixes lumpy eyebrows - 5,000 to 1

Replacement Ballon for Jackpot - 10 to 1

Vlog over 300 miles from their home - 250,000 to 1

Fat back Jen in vlog - 750 to 1

Disney CM's (Ballon sellers) trolling the Trackers and hiding once it is known they are in the park - 10 to 1

Waiting for Jackpot to go to bed so they can eat their precious desserts - 1 to 1

Life changing prop bets:

Tim announces he is gay - 2 to 1

Back on Disney and Universal media lists 7,000,000 to 1

Tim and Jenn get divorced 1,000,000 to 1
I'll take one for jpot goes to speech therapy.

mjm9

VIP Member
Disney vloggers? The only one I know if that shows his daughter is FreshBaked. But I don't think she's in every vlog like Jackson is.
Dave has FreshBaked which is about Disneyland. Dave and Liz together have Royal Dorks, which is more a couple channel now. Their logo only features the two of them. I haven’t seen their daughter shown in any of the thumbnail pics in 2021. And when she was shown previously it was organically, going to the zoo, the Christmas train or a family gathering for Thanksgiving/Christmas.

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
Dave has FreshBaked which is about Disneyland. Dave and Liz together have Royal Dorks, which is more a couple activity channel now. Their logo only features the two of them. I haven’t seen their daughter shown in 2021. And when she was shown previously it was organically, going to the zoo or family gathering for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
You mean Sofia, right? This was 2 months ago. But like I said, she's not in every single vlog like Jackson - actually fairly rarely, I believe.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I don't care about ages either. To Love's comment, I didn't even know there was ageism or sexism in Disney vlogger community? That's a new one for me.

And if that's in relation to my comment about an adult giving a shout out to mom for new shoes being strange IMHO, I honestly at first thought it was a screenshot of Kyle Pallo who is much younger than SE. That's why I asked who that was cuz I first went to Kyle's IG. :ROFLMAO:

I don't care how old people are for vlogging purposes, though they will - male or female - begin to age out of it.

Unless you are a coaster enthusiast who never experiences ill effects of riding such, riding coasters in your 50s feels different than riding in your 20s. Even RixFlix makes comments about motion sickness sometimes or being dehydrated from being in the parks all day in the heat. It's just the way it is. Things affect you differently as you age and Disney vlogging is not a sustainable job in that respect (unless you're like DFB and are in a food niche).
My comment was not in relation to you or most of the people here. :)
But there have been a few side comments being thrown around needling the ages of the vloggers, women in particular.

I'm just standing up here to say those comments are not going unnoticed and are unwarranted. To those saying such things... you've been called out, but not by name, yet.

Re: coaster riding: YUP! I have to hydrate well before a ride or my head will hurt bad. Still adore Everest and all the others though.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
To each his/her own @Lemonsqueeze
There are so many channels on YT.
Something for everyone’s taste.
Yes I know.... I do wonder tho is the numbers who watch these vloggers are not familiar people or those not hard fans. Like the people who decide once in a decade lets try disney parks. Oh we need help. Or those alone liking company.

Last edited: