Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

apojacks

VIP Member
OT: The mask mandate probably won't return any time soon.

Steering back on topic: I can't believe the Trackers did a video where they look at old shit.

Tim Tracker #33 Watch Us Eat The Same Old Crap

Reactions: 1

MegaDriver

You'd think with all the hotel stays, the Trackers would be breaking the walls down. Just put Jackpot to sleep a little early, and do yo' thang!

They don't call 'em Hotel Parties for nothing.

Raineman

Yeah, so in my opinion, that was a "Jenn couldn't deal with chasing J anymore, so she tagged out and made Tim do it while she sat and ate" moment. She really thinks she is a big part of this channel now, thanks to the ridiculous stans. Tim really messed up letting her get this big headed about herself and this apparent need/demand that she be included. I am actually perfectly fine watching Tim try foods. Watching Jenn chomp (and pick her teeth with her tongue) and slurp her way through food is the worst. NOBODY wants to see that.
I believe that, in the first little while the vlog existed, Jennnnnnnnnn was too shy and didn't want to be on camera. Now, she can't get enough of it. Even when I was a fan and watched the vlog all the time, she would say things that made me shake my head-she thought the line from the song "How Do You Do?" on Splash Mountain was "Pretty good, show us your bone." 😄

• Haha

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
How many strollers does J$ need?
This would make the fourth? fifth?

The Radio Flyer Trike stroller (another one and done product) Tim assembled the foot shield wrong. l lmao at how he refused to follow the directions. Bet it is still that way. 😂
Have they ever used it?

Squiggy74

VIP Member
Not only was Dev there, in the video I watched this morning, he ran into Kyle and JoJo. Out of the 3 I’ve only watched PCD, but going to assume the other 2 were hosted too?
No, the media event was on Friday and PCD was hosted. I also saw Michael Does Disney (I think that's his name) in PCD's vlog, both wearing their media event badges.

Many more vloggers went to Epcot on Thursday which was Food and Wine opening day.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
You guys some of the comments here are pure gold….

I don’t know how to link to FB (or if I’m allowed) but it’s in the main stan group
The OP has a point and brought it forth very respectfully and people still lose their shit 🤣🤣

C911885E-F62F-44B1-A2F7-CAC6D7641768.png

Vatulele

I can't believe I know this, but Tim has always peed a lot. At least he has mentioned it in previous videos before the binge eating lifestyle they have now. He would always go to the bathroom as soon as he got to the gates of the parks and complained when they closed the bathrooms outside the gates various times. I think he just has a tiny bladder.
Agree, tiny bladder or chronic prostate issues.

Even if they drink a lot of water (I’ve seen them bring their bottles to the parks a number of times) you still shouldn’t be peeing that frequently.

mjm9

VIP Member
I think it scared him more than anything. A little rub to the back of the head and he was off running. It's what kids do. He is and will be fine.
Another bump in life.

On the flip side T&J were oblivious. Had they noticed slides would have been banned and there would go one of J$ few pleasures in life.

MustLoveGoats

Who had the square for showing the arcade?
What was the over / under on USB count?
Was there a prop bet on future Tim weird edit?
Is it just me or did she edit her head on backward during the Schlick at the end? Looks like her face is hovering over the back boob.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Let me know if I'm thinking crazy here Tattlers. Looking at the construct of that post, could it be that similar posts on other platforms are more about silencing us than to raise the ire of the Trackers? If my first point is somewhat accurate, that would explain why much more harmful post were allowed to linger on other platforms.
i am with you on this.

Galorious

VIP Member
The worst thing Jenn did for herself was give up work. It was so bad for her self confidence and self esteem. Whatever reason she did it, she's been in free fall ever since. She has no honest and open dialogue with anyone about her lack of self awareness, she deletes anything that sniffs the butt of critisism or useful feedback, she
Anyone know what she did for work?
I think she was in retail. She seemed to have good colleagues and interests outwith just her, Tim and the camera. She'd have been dealing with customers despite her anxiety, and whilst that was possibly uncomfortable for her (if you believe she does indeed have anxiety), she seemed to manage. It's not like she replaced that job with anything else that would stop her world shrinking. Quite sad really.

Apparently she was a model before YouTube and motherhood

🤭
Only because Only Fans wasn't a thing yet 😜

Jenn worked in retail though I'm not sure at what level. She kinda mentioned it in the Science Center video when she said that TIm was retail clerks dream
Yeah especially a Gucci retail clerk. Mug.

dream23

The video sign I believe is to prevent people from trying to sneak photos and video of the Reno

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
This is my biggest peeve. WDW is my happy place and it was so expensive for me to come from the UK as a lone parent paying for everything for my 2 kids. I could only do it every 3 years or so depending on cash and Life events. It was an escape from daily life. As it is for most of us. For some of these vloggers it IS their every day life. They take it for granted and lose perspective. I love watching Disney vlogs to get a taste of that escape. I can reminisce with my now grown up kids as we dream of travel restrictions lifting and planning what is likely to be our last family trip for a while now they have partners etc. I'd miss these if oggers were banned from the parks.

However, I've noticed they all go the same path. They start off relatable and considerate. Different styles, interesting but a bit inexperienced. Then somewhere along the line they morph into the same as all the rest, start getting cocky, boring and inconsiderate. I love Nate and Jackie but because you see them in each others vlogs, you can get a glimpse of what their impact is on those around them. More and more often their vlogs show some sat beside them trying to stay out of shot or having to put up with a camera being waved about as they film themselves with a fake reaction. And the noises... Ffs shut up!! Have some consideration for those around you that don't have the luxury to be there every day.

I'm at a crossroads. I want to watch good content daily but the vloggers are just crap just now. Nate and the Trackers just film daily gluttony sessions. WDW Couple just don't appeal any more. SE is OK but starting to slip. Even AllEars and Dfb don't hold the same appeal. The market is saturated but none of them are giving me what I crave!!
Absolutely spot on! I’ll only watch older vlogs from certain vloggers except Tight pants Timmy.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
I honestly can’t believe people still watch the trackers expecting to learn anything, they never plan or have any idea what’s going on! The only point (IMO) of them staying at dockside was so they could say they have stayed at value resorts! They spent no time there and didn’t experience any of the resort facilities, they barely even showed what the resort had to offer! They are utterly useless!!
That's the only value they'll stay now only because it's totally New and just opened recently. They only want lux and more lux. However It didn't matter they had a special large business suite at Sapphhite Falls they still hated on the place even at Moderate with nice Deluxe feel! Sapphire Falls is an amazing resort!

Been away for a few days so catching up.

Tim did a review of the surfside resort not so long ago, why is he so confused about things there?
Yeah Tim- Keep giving lying titles and confusion and weird and strange. Nobody will go to you for questions.
1 second they act like they know it all but less than a second after they act so clueless!

ShannonLondon

New to this thread and have been watching the trackers for years! Out of curiosity, did their real surname ever come out?