Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Noooo not FRE. Theme Park Express…Adrian and his girlfriend Koda or whatever. Two of the most arrogant, miserable fuckwads that exist on YouTube

For a while at Jackson’s age, our son would only eat broccoli and strawberries with a smattering of other random items thrown in. I was concerned his diet wasn’t well rounded enough but also I was happy because it was fruit and veggies

I know we don’t see their entire lives but it seems like J only eats brown shit. Fried shit, pasta, bread…pure junk. And he SCREAMS for sugar. But what else can we expect, look at what Tim and Jenn eat
Sorry about that. I misread the post.

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
The only thing I'm glad Jenn doesn't do now is when she used to have something new and be like 'how should I eat/open/use this? Am I doing it wrong? Is there a special way to do it?'

Just do it! And it would always be the easiet most normal thing. I remember thinking, are you educationally sub normal? Just eat it!

One day she's going to be walking in the parks and ask Tim 'is this how you walk? One foot in front of the other? Am I doing it wrong?' 😂
Oh Yeah totally forgotten about that!

dream23

sorry if my comments offended anyone about the room. We usually stay in a dvc studio but before that we booked moderate hotels. We have stayed in the all stars once within the last few years. I guess we are people who spend a lot of time in the room so we like the storage space and being able to hide the luggage out of site in the closet.

Shazbot66

I thought that Jenn’s ring ended up in a planter. It never fell down a drain.

Sam must have popped the question to Jackie on her latest trip to England in June.
Oh! Lol! I thought someone answered my question that Jackie found it in a drain! It’s been a long day - I might have been confused! Haha I’m happy for Jackie if she is

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
I think she was in retail. She seemed to have good colleagues and interests outwith just her, Tim and the camera. She'd have been dealing with customers despite her anxiety, and whilst that was possibly uncomfortable for her (if you believe she does indeed have anxiety), she seemed to manage. It's not like she replaced that job with anything else that would stop her world shrinking. Quite sad really.

Only because Only Fans wasn't a thing yet 😜

Yeah especially a Gucci retail clerk. Mug.
OnlyFans? Hmmm, can you imagine 🍑 and Jenn having an OnlyFans. Just $6.99 a month. No contracts. No hidden fees.

fulltilt72

Wow 37 pages now lol 😆
Been out of the loop today on Jury duty in Broward county.

Time for new lines yet?

2020planner

VIP Member
I wish I could find the meme but there was one of Jenn holding a bag containing a white powdery substance. The caption was "I've got the coke". Pretty sure this was on GG
It was probably taken from that skit channel she had, Skitty Skitty Bang Bang, with the one video being them misunderstanding what people were asking them to bring to a party.

(the channel has been deleted quite some time ago so if SSBB is searched now, it comes up with something completely different)

Judymcfluffy

Jackie of Super Enthused.

The focus of her video is the park/attraction/event that her video is highlighting.
Unlike TTT where everything is all about them.

Jackie doesn’t like to show herself eating on camera. You might see her take a bite, but she doesn’t chew on camera or talk with her mouthful like Tim and Jenn.

Check Jackie out and see if you like her material. She recently got engaged to her beau, Sam, who is from the UK.

If you are interested in Disneyland vloggers Magic Journeys is my go to.
Thank you I will go look them up ❤❤

Whats ecse teacher? And what do you mean clear? Yeah it is an old Wives tale but I've come across slow speaking toddlers that are healthy
That's not true, that's an old wives tale people used you say. Im a ecse language teacher, the child is clear

My friends an emt and was like dam her ring is suffocating her sausages 🤣 what ever happened to her other set?

Vatulele

OMG - No! I don't hope he gets covid. I was pointing out the irony of people who buy expensive stuff to give their kids "the best" while blatantly not caring about things that are dangerous. And would actually cost $0 to protect him from by leaving him + Jen at home. If they want to flex, hire a nanny that stays home with him...
Didn’t they have someone/a nanny that would go with them into the park for a little while, or was I just imagining things?

Typzee Teepee

Good effing lord, everything she says is annoying.
Larry the balloon still lives!
Buddy is doing better trying to form words :)
They look baked AF after dinner Jen mostly… her eyes are glassy and you could blindfold her with dental floss
Oh yeah she’s fried she has the giggles
Oh they both do and they are laughing over stupid shit they are absolutely toasted out of their gourd
I do want to make it clear I have no problem with someone smoking weed at all I’m just pointing out the obvious that they are absolutely toasted

I hate them fishing for interaction -“what tools do you have in the car?”…”what time do you go to bed?” Come on guys🙄
I thought the same thing lol.....no judgement here....just seemed to be the case

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
I actually like Nate. I don't blame anyone that doesn't, but I like them both honestly.
Original Post pointers:
1. Unlike TTT where everything is all about them.
2. Jackie doesn’t like to show herself eating on camera. You might see her take a bite, but she doesn’t chew on camera or talk with her mouthful like Tim and Jenn.

I just find it funny the description they don't want is in Nate's circle but not in Jackie's.

Louisej3

VIP Member
They bought a Mickey balloon for the kid 3 weeks ago. They noticed shortly after leaving the parks that the inner balloon was deflating quickly, i.e. it was defective. Since then, they've been dragging it to every WDW trip/staycation moaning about it and trying to return it but still somehow not being able to return it, despite living 20 minutes from WDW and traveling to the parks on an almost daily basis.
Begging for a free one if its seen enough hah

ShannonLondon

Does anyone know if the trackers are still on the Disney PR list? PCD seems to mention alot that Disney have provided special access/has been invited and other things in his video but can't remember the last time I've heard Tim say that? Unless they don't have to?

Mom2seven

Heres a question for the pros here...lol. I've been mia planning a road trip through the mid west. If you comment on a video and you get notifications of likes, but you click on it and there are no likes... I'm guessing it wasnt that you were shadow banned because then no one sees your comment, right? Thank you for allowing me to have the longest sentence ever.

tpstyle

Just watched the new Tracker video. Here are my thoughts.

Tim has a history with hot dogs

A glutton we will go, a glutton we will go…

Trackers team up with a hot dog voyeur

Disappointed Tim says “There are a lot of people here today”

Look at the balloons --- RIP Larry

Concerted effort so far not to show Jackson on camera --- we’ll see if this continues

I see cuties! --- Timestamp 4:26

No jackson on camera lasted 5 minutes and 7 seconds

Jenn can’t leave fast enough --- 5:50

Tim’s enthusiasm is off the charts today. --- The crowds are really affecting him. His head is on a swivel

Jackson cries for food --- 8:33

25 minutes left in the video and Tim is tired of hot dogs

Tim doesn’t like stuff on his mouth

The Tracker bad Disney food reviews continue

Ugly jokes ensue. Jenn adds the “Nice personality” comment from the peanut gallery

Jenn gets down on a dog but it’s too much meat for her

Jenn finally tells the truth. “You’re here to give actual information”

Jackson’s blood curdling scream 18:18 --- Oh yes, the terrible 2’s are just around the corner!

Tim doesn’t like Mac & Cheese

Trackers are overwhelmed by someone who actually knows how to describe the taste of food

More Jackson screams 19:55
Tim has acid reflux

Tim finds a USB plug

Tim is NOT comfortable with the crowds

Jenn’s behind the camera --- Grab your Dramamine

Jackson tries to escape --- 23:23 Go Jackson Go

I swear Jenn can unhinge her jaw

Tim’s hot dog friend has completely sweat through his shirt

Jenn snatches the Pepto

Tim is really happy about Joe Biden coming to Disney

More cuties

Disney food bashing continues

Tim’s friend doesn’t like saying hot dog like Tim doesn’t like saying toilet

“Here you go Jenn, I’m done eating”.

“Jackson, come back over here. Ut Dis”.

Two grown men realize that meeting was not a good idea --- 31:38

Jackson tries to run… again --- 31:58

Tim’s friend sees a way out --- 32:29

Tim can’t hold back the truth anymore --- 32:35

Jackson scream --- 32:37

Tim is very preoccupied

“And Jenn is getting a workout”

After all these dogs it’s time for Tim to pay the price
Well done!..and thank you!!

KAEH

Omg have a look at the comments on the Orlando informer fb page about their endless summer review…..stans out in full force again!!