Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

apojacks

VIP Member
I'm sure some of this is hormonal--I know mine were all messed up when I stopped nursing my son, but honestly, she needs to get a chemical peel on her face, start drinking more water, lathering on SPF and get a decent moisturizer.
Did Jenn breast feed? I don't remember...all I remember about their videos was feeling just how badly they missed the mark with hauling Jackson's ass to the park on a daily basis and didn't even go into all of the great stuff that Disney has for parents. I feel like they seriously missed the mark on that. Anyway, Jenn's skin issues are 100% to do with the processed food she eats.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Just watched the new Tracker video. Here are my thoughts.

Tim has a history with hot dogs

A glutton we will go, a glutton we will go…

Trackers team up with a hot dog voyeur

Disappointed Tim says “There are a lot of people here today”

Look at the balloons --- RIP Larry

Concerted effort so far not to show Jackson on camera --- we’ll see if this continues

I see cuties! --- Timestamp 4:26

No jackson on camera lasted 5 minutes and 7 seconds

Jenn can’t leave fast enough --- 5:50

Tim’s enthusiasm is off the charts today. --- The crowds are really affecting him. His head is on a swivel

Jackson cries for food --- 8:33

25 minutes left in the video and Tim is tired of hot dogs

Tim doesn’t like stuff on his mouth

The Tracker bad Disney food reviews continue

Ugly jokes ensue. Jenn adds the “Nice personality” comment from the peanut gallery

Jenn gets down on a dog but it’s too much meat for her

Jenn finally tells the truth. “You’re here to give actual information”

Jackson’s blood curdling scream 18:18 --- Oh yes, the terrible 2’s are just around the corner!

Tim doesn’t like Mac & Cheese

Trackers are overwhelmed by someone who actually knows how to describe the taste of food

More Jackson screams 19:55
Tim has acid reflux

Tim finds a USB plug

Tim is NOT comfortable with the crowds

Jenn’s behind the camera --- Grab your Dramamine

Jackson tries to escape --- 23:23 Go Jackson Go

I swear Jenn can unhinge her jaw

Tim’s hot dog friend has completely sweat through his shirt

Jenn snatches the Pepto

Tim is really happy about Joe Biden coming to Disney

More cuties

Disney food bashing continues

Tim’s friend doesn’t like saying hot dog like Tim doesn’t like saying toilet

“Here you go Jenn, I’m done eating”.

“Jackson, come back over here. Ut Dis”.

Two grown men realize that meeting was not a good idea --- 31:38

Jackson tries to run… again --- 31:58

Tim’s friend sees a way out --- 32:29

Tim can’t hold back the truth anymore --- 32:35

Jackson scream --- 32:37

Tim is very preoccupied

And Jenn is getting a workout”

After all these dogs it’s time for Tim to pay the price
Did he actually take a dig at Jenn? 😂😂😂

hama jang

If they are running another 'water stealing scam' they are gonna get themselves in hot water! I can see the FBI and CPS rolling up and btw ask about it and if Jenn made the video claiming to be the neighbor.

Wait till she starts with 'her anxiety' again. Sure Jan. Be on camera, social media, creating a fake bubble is so therapeutic. They make anti anxiety meds for a reason but don't see cause. Maybe a pill to make you less of a liar would help?

And I'm a bad person for stating the obvious that anyone who has interacted with TIM'S CHANNEL becomes aware of. You're just a bad person Jenn. Horrible.
Wait, was that whole thing with the neighbor at the old house fake?

StanTracker

DISLIKE numbers are hidden on all videos now. You can use a browser extension called Youtube Redux. You might have to refresh to have vote count either way or it may just be bugged and not register altogether. It may be a stop gap to, albeit, temporarily prevent views from being purchased. Just a guess. Jenn will have more Whine money next couple of weeks if that's true!

At this rate youtube should just rebrand as a streamer and charge a fee. Watch that ad revenue dry up.

Youtube algo hides the truth and puts out the hate, prejudice and lies.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Eww no fuck that guy. He might have learned not to eat on camera but he hasn’t learned anything else. He’s a fat miserable fuck who puts out the worst videos of just bitching and moaning.

Ugh he’s THE WORST OF THEM ALL
You described FRE as if you know who he/they are. So spill it... who is FRE?

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
Right? She was so skeeved out in their dorm room & a two bedroom wasn’t big enough for J$ bed.
Oh the food was good, but greasy. She did not like slumming it. Neither of them did.
Technique to get other rooms.. Bigger

The only positive about it that resort room is the three beds for the price. Otherwise the lack of storage is off putting and I’d rather stay at the all stars.
What!! The location is better than ...

All stars is literal trash compared to Dockside.

But you do you🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly.... Pop Century instead!

gaga09

I forget the name of the channel, but there was a family vlog channel not too long ago where people actually hacked into their personal emails and accounts, and they had their power shut off through the electric company. That’s pretty mild, but you have to be so so careful about public information. I mean, you can easily find their address and legal names. I hope they take this stuff seriously.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Last job I think she was a retail store manager but it’s been many years since I watched any of there content.
Jenn worked in retail though I'm not sure at what level. She kinda mentioned it in the Science Center video when she said that TIm was retail clerks dream