Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I agree with you, hopefully it will get taken down quickly, but I'm also wondering why the posts are still up. Someone earlier said that "everyone just needs to report it and leave it at that." I strongly disagreed. When a threat against a child like that is being made, seems a little mild to report it to TL and then consider it handled.
Here's the FBI's website for reporting, but as users we don't have enough info. It would take the moderator to do it. Tim and Jenn could also take the initiative here but for their sake I hope they don't see these messages.

------
ETA - Thank you mod!

Reactions: 1

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
Did some googling and it does seem to be another Uppababy stroller 🙄 this one looks like the Minu which starts at $399 USD. And omg you guys are right they did buy that Radio Flyer stroller bike thing that they have since NEVER used. I also always wonder why we don’t see J’s Wall-E fat people future hover chair anymore 😂
I think he became scared of the electric hover chair although how much use any one year old would of had for it is questionable

• Haha

Shazbot66

She found it down a drain in AK.

I like Jackie and Sam. I'd be really happy for them!
[/QUOTE]

Oh ok! Thanks!

• Haha

Kit123

VIP Member
Can someone confirm about the jar dessert they got from the tribute store, I'm pretty sure they got it when it opened before? However they claimed they didn't have it but their friend did 🤔

Emmapism

VIP Member
You honestly think they have grown up??

They throw money around in an insane fashion, Jenn still cannot maintain a home, Tim cannot maintain a home or pool, they are risking J’s safety by showing him constantly

I don’t think they’ve grown up AT ALL.
I do yes, I've watched for a long time. I think they were a lot more judgemental in older videos. I didn't say they were perfect, but I do think they have grown up.

They've decided to share a lot of their life online, chances are it isn't a good idea as far as J is concerned. Maybe as the years go on they will re-evaluate the relationship they have with YouTube.

Seriously. What do you want us to do @Not_the_best_I've_had?

This is a gossip site. I never expected someone to post something as vile as this on this thread.

Outside of reporting it to the TL mods/administrators what else am I supposed to do?
a) This could just be someone looking for attention.
b). It could be someone playing a joke.
c). It could be one of the Bojo stans trying to create trouble for TL.

It is up to Tim and Jenn to protect Jack$on. If they keep featuring him in TTT videos then they are perpetuating this sickening behavior. And shows that they care more about $$$ that their son’s health and safety.

Tim and Jenn, you reap what you sow. And Jackson is paying the price.

Bottom line. It is not up to us on TL to take care of and protect Jack$on. If his own parents don’t give a $hite about his safety there is nothing we can do.
First of all, lets get a few things straight.

1) I wasn’t talking to you OR about you.

2) I’m not going to waste my time bickering with you about this because you seem determined to miss the point of what I was saying. Arguing is unproductive and derails the thread.

So, if you don’t like the things I say that weren’t even about you, although you seem to think they were, then you can hit the ignore button and carry on your merry way.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Im surprised you think that. We have stayed at all the all stars several times and pop and aoa little mermaid room and the 2 bedroom at dockside blows them all out of the water. We were thrilled with the amount of room, cleanliness and storage. I promise I dont work there or anything, I feel like im promoting it LOL! We just really enjoyed our last stay.
i feel the same way. I even liked the 2 bdrm at Surfside better than Coronado springs. The pool and grounds are nicer at Coronado but the room itself sucked and was “newly renovated.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
I don’t care about their ages. I care about how they act. I feel like they are all obnoxious and overkill acting like everything is pure magic all the time

yes Jackie is neat and clean looking but sometime about the way she dresses is just too juvenile. I think ATW looks like a dirty slob, Paging Mr. Sweaty is a disgusting sweat soaked mess always, PCDouche with his stupid backwards hat…they all have something that rubs me the wrong way

I don’t think any age is too old as long as they are still presenting content that is entertaining

like Molly from AllEars…anyone know how old she is?? She manages to dress appropriately for theme park vlogging without looking 8 years old like Jackie does
I think Molly is only in her late 20's (27-29).

fulltilt72

@
I don't even believe that Jon Benet's parents were involved in the unfortunate things that happened to that poor child but they allowed people around their family who never should have been. I don't believe that Tim and Jenn are that evil to post these kinds of things. If they are then they are more sick then we could ever imagine and Jackson should be raised by parents who truly love him. Like I said earlier, if you're not working against this person or group then you're enabling them. Some of these Stans are over the top and who knows what a jilted Stan would do. Just think about where the term Stan came from then picture that person not getting their time with Tim and Jenn because it was his nap time or his diaper had to be changed. Many times we underestimate how little it can take to trigger someone who is slightly off.

If this is derailing the thread then I apologize but this is an important discussion.

Did you see anything interesting? At jury duty that is.
@Tampa_Life They are only doing minor stuff atm. Mine was a burglary case. They start the murder trials in a month or two. They told me they just brought back live jurors 2 weeks ago. Interesting as masks were not required inside the courthouse as well.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I can’t believe this shit is going on and hasnt been taken down. I hope the proper authorities are being alerted. They can chase the fucker down. The trackers need to keep J off the videos.. we all know they won’t but at least short term they should while this is dealt with. It’s disgusting and scary
Is it on the latest video? I don’t see them.

ExiledManc

It's very canny of them to put out this video when lots of people are hoping to make it out to the states next year. I almost booked Endless Summer but decided to stump for Cabana Bay because you can walk to the parks. But the rooms at ES looked nice enough.

I agree that Jen didn't seem too impressed with the room when they first went in but otherwise enjoyed the video. They do stay at nicer places now so I guess it must be hard not to compare them.

I will say they both really need to get back to a better diet, especially now they are sharing food with Jackson. Would love to see them try fresher healthier options around the parks.
We stayed at cabana by but didn’t like it wasn’t very clean the room nor the resort, but I know some people love it so could just have been when we were there. Aventura is stunning and in same location

JssLG317

VIP Member
No, the media event was on Friday and PCD was hosted. I also saw Michael Does Disney (I think that's his name) in PCD's vlog, both wearing their media event badges.

Many more vloggers went to Epcot on Thursday which was Food and Wine opening day.
Sorry. I had been referencing his California video. The 3 of them were all out to the avengers campus thing at the same time. I don’t watch Kyle and JoJo, but Dev did make a point to say it was hosted by Disney.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I had a hard time finding the comments & I think many people watch and comment immediately or in the first few hours. I bet they rarely go through the other comments that are posted hours & hours later. You would think one person may notice- but my guess is they reported it.

I can’t imagine that someone didn’t message one them though.

Resilient-Jedi

I think they might be staying at Universal Dockside Inn. These travelers posted a pic of meeting the Trackers and said they were staying at the same hotel which appears to be Dockside Inn from their FB page.
E0FF3611-473E-41EF-A037-0B2D1556F9EB.jpeg

Lemonsqueeze

VIP Member
It's funny how our opinions about hotels are relative to our experience. I thought the Docksite looked really nice! I try not to spend much time in the room anyway because unlike the Trackers I only go on vacation once every few years.
So True! Also just because your 1st time experience was awful vs someone's second stay was awful and first stay was A+++ you can't judge like that.

Pleasure Island for me
It took a while to accept Disney Spring's once we saw the finished place it went naturally. Still love saying Downtown Disney for marketplace and West Side!

I thought it was funny when Jenn said it was a great room if you were going to be at the park from open to close. Basically it was good enough to sleep in and that's it.
The highlight is that it's a Universal hotel.
#2 it has perks
#1 it has free Universal bus transportation service.

I rather have a room at Cabana Bay and Sapphire Falls but you can't complain this.

Last edited: