Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rebelle

VIP Member
Notice 2 dinners and tight pants gloss right over the words Buddy can say? Egg, uh dis, hi.
Then J2D got distracted by another comment and TTP is rarely on planet earth anyway so that was it.

Reactions: 11

2020planner

VIP Member
Pretty funny @15:20 when the camera stays for awhile on Jenn surrounded by an utter MESS of a kitchen, only for it to follow her @16:30 or so wiping down the stovetop and / or area around the stove.

At this point, that's like pissing in the ocean, Jenn. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Was this their last on vlog kiss? Anybody else think this one looks a touch awkward too?

WeddingKiss.jpg

They linked the wedding video at the end of their 10th anniversary vlog. I didn't try to find an unflattering still the one I picked was about the peak of the kiss.

• Wow
  • Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Why didn’t she just quickly change him?
Would have taken one minute and then people wouldn’t know she lets her baby sit in his own shit because shes too LAZY to change his nappy... disgusting bitch.
Would she like to sit in her own shit?
I’m so disgusted by that.
I have to watch this livestream now because I cannot believe that she would ON CAMERA let him sit in his own shit until Tim handled it. It’s like she wants everyone to finally realize she’s a shit mother

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
You’re on fire today 🤣
Some days I’m extra spicy. Yesterday I had a headache that I swear almost split my skull in half so I wasn’t feeling like exerting any extra brain power to talk shit but today…
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

9CD423D1-4BE7-452F-B93E-63D223F6A916.jpeg

If I remember the video correctly they just showed up at Universal expecting to be allowed. Jenn dressed like she was fresh off a stripper wedding 👰 and Tim with his crusty stache….then universal told them no to basically everything until they settled on the bridge
To be quite honest…where would a troll of Jenn’s level expect to be married???

the only thing they could have done better for her would have been to marry them UNDER the bridge…
FB1BD1FD-C69C-412B-8073-2A7C493801A5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Katnip78

I said the same thing! Cheap bastards and fathers day isn't for the mothers it's between the kids and the father so why did she make it about her? Plus my son always made me and his dad a card and say a clay pot or drawing he never got us hair wraps and iPhone ffs it's ridiculous and flexing and turns fathers and mothers day into a joke.
Right!? She was treating it like their anniversary. I thought it was pretty sad she made no effort to let Jackson do something. Tim has made an effort to let him create something for her. You can tell those kind of sentimental things dont matter to her.

OhFFSakes

I

I wish they would understand that they don’t have to cover everything. They should pick certain things and produce quality content about it. Then people would watch all of them and actually get something out of it. Instead of trying to cover everything so your fans won’t have to go elsewhere. They are going to anyway.
This is why I respect the hell out of Allears and their videos about new things. You can tell they are in the parks multiple days and when they put out a video about a special event (say flower and garden) they cover everything and it is professionally put together. You can also tell that they enjoy being there which to me is important.

• Heart

CoasterHo

So, Jackson woke up because he pooped. Yet these 2 fucking yahoo's keep going with the live, and DO NOT GO CHANGE THEIR BABY'S DIAPER. Fucking losers. Jenn, Tim, we know you read here....YOU SUCK!

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Don't think I need to share such info. Let's put it at I spent far too many years in universities and have loans through the roof for a trio of degrees that don't serve me as well as they should. I took the path of Biochemical engineering over being a physician but read up on medicine at every turn. Knew I should have taken that left at Albuquerque.

My friends and family around me are all MDs or engineers.
Actually you do, if you are going to spew out your knowledge of how these things happen with certainty. You don't know anything. And it is dangerous for you to say these things, with zero qualifications, on a message board. You don't have any qualifications, though, so thanks for clearing that up.

• Haha

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Did Jenn just admit that Jackson opens his mouth for Jenn to take the food out of his mouth? 😳 She claims it’s because he doesn’t like it, starting to wonder if she does this with everything he eats. The time stamp is 30:50-31:00

also ffs Jenn, put Jackson down- let him explore

• Wow
  • Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
🍔
🍟

😋

Jenn, maybe the problem isn't with the size of the room, but rather the size of the people occupying it.
When they were smaller they probably would have no issues with the room. Now days though, a queen sized bed might be too cramped for Jenn and Tim to share.

• Heart

arickroxy

I guarantee you it’s because Jen does not change his diapers so she was waiting for Tim to finish the live stream so he could change it. Because if Jackson had pooped there is no excuse for her to not have changed him before she came back in to the live stream. She has a serious case of FOMO. I’ll bet money Tim changed that diaper
Did you see the look she gave Tim when he was pointing out that Jackson had a dirty diaper? And then she touched him on the back? It seemed like she was signaling Tim to stop talking about it and outing the fact that she didn’t change Jackson’s diaper.

• Wow

peteykirch

VIP Member
I don't understand how two native Floridians are so adverse to rain....it would be the equivalent of someone in the Yukon Territory running inside during a snow flurry.

• Heart

scoker

Chatty Member
OH, I've heard about countless proposals on birthdays, holidays, etc. I'm not gonna get him on that.

But could you imagine if he tried to actually plan something special on a *separate* day he wanted to do *only* for an engagement? Hell, he couldn't even get her to go to Clearwater for a nice afternoon, sunset, and dinner for her birthday. She'd end up asking him 5,000 questions like she said she does "where are we going?" "why are we going here?" "what's going on?" "why are we driving here?" "what am I supposed to wear?" "why are you not telling me things, Tim?"

Hey, after all, she self-proclaimed herself to be a BITCH on the video! 🤣
She’s so narcissistic and controlling. She was doing a cost benefit analysis in her mind when interrogating him to see if it was worth her time. I’ve always found people like that to be profoundly lazy because they only do what they want. So she hijacked his planning and it went from a loving, romantic gesture to a give her whatever she wants. And she gets to try to play it off like she’s so easy going and surprises are hard. I hate surprises but that’s because I have anxiety and hate being center stage. But she hates surprises because she knows she couldn’t hide her disdain if he planned something she didn’t like, god forbid, he takes her to Chili’s in her “fancy” dress and ugly shoes which is beneath her.

That video just made me more angry than I’d like to admit. The being a self-admitted b*tch plus the narrative control and rewrite. Uffda. Nope.

• Sad

Regina Phelange

I will save my comments for the next thread but I’m very close to a breakdown watching this video!!! Omggg it’s probably one of their cringiest videos yet

scoker

Chatty Member
I feel so bad for Jackson. Keep him the hell home already! Stop dragging him all over creation every day.

Let him just be a kid and play in his little splash pool or whatever the hell that is - or God forbid, you get your fucking pool cleaned, teach him the basics of swimming, and go in the pool with him, Jenn.

AND LET TIM GO OUT AND FILM ALONE.
He shouldn’t be getting posed in strangers photos. A lot of true celebrities protect their kids from media because they understand the importance of privacy. Tim and Jenn choosing to put him in their vlogs is one thing, but putting him in strangers pictures is extra bad in my opinion. Shows he is their bread and butter as much as the theme parks are.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
You’re so right. She was not happy when Tim said the newborn phase was easy.. another excuse for Tim to do everything because she had to breast feed for a year omggggg
Honestly…JENN, YOU CAN EAT A LARGE BAG OF SALTY DICKS

Breastfeeding (after the initial learning curve) was probably the easiest part of infancy for me personally. However I was (and still am) a very very involved mommy. I love that she thinks she had it hard because she “had” to feed him. I think if Tim could have whipped a titty out and fed him, he would have happily done so.

Anyway, Jenn you have ZERO idea what it is like to be a real parent so stop acting all offended at everything anyone says

• Heart
  • Haha

scoker

Chatty Member
Was going to say the same thing about her sitting in the front seat only to then appear briefly in the backseat. Pretty sure she only sat in the front while still parked at home and then jumped in back.
The way she said “I’m sitting in the front seat” and her face...she’s not happy to be there.
D72889EC-0E4D-405A-995D-8126763AFC88.png

• Haha
  • Sick