The Tim Tracker #26 Help! We’ve fallen and we can’t get up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for another thread.

This one comes courtesy of @HereForTheT3a22

The Slackers uploading vlogs at a glacial-esque pace taking 9 days to upload their last vlog from the MK. Where the Gucci Wearing, Tesla Driving, McMansion Living Trackers declare 9 bucks for 2 springrolls is way too much money.

How will the Trackers spin the fact they are clearly off the Big 2 Media List when they have to upload their Velocicoaster vlog that shows Timbo among the peons waiting like a rube?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can't remember who said it, but the way they're going to spin it for now is that they wanted to get the "average theme park goer" experience for Velocicoaster. The other events will be spun as scheduling conflicts or something.

Reactions: 4
Re: parental mistakes/fails (@antokymaan)
We all have made them. Huge difference between us and the Bojos is that we don’t film ourselves making them and publish it on the internet!

This is a gossip site. Most of us are here because we have been banned from making comments on the Bojos YT channel, FB and/or Instagram. We did like and watched TTT till their true colors as people came out.

Everyone here has their own POV, has a voice and should be respected for it, whether you agree or disagree with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder how they pay for it all now they are off the list and is it all tax right offs?

Reactions: 1
I wonder how they pay for it all now they are off the list and is it all tax right offs?
yes it is a write off which is likely why they feature all 3 of them in as many videos as possible so they can write off everything any of them buy, use, eat, wear, etc.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes, I have wondered about this.
Can someone with tax experience please help clarify this topic?
I am under the impression that they write off most of their daily life.
• office space in the house
• the Tesla and all the mileage
• theme park passes and all other admissions (ie. museum, exploratorium, animal sanctuaries, etc)
• hotels
• meals, snacks and desserts

Tim, as the primary person, yes. After all, it is called The Tim Tracker.
Jen and Jack$on not so much.
As a tax payer I don’t feel that their expenses should be a tax deduction.

Reactions: 10
yes it is a write off which is likely why they feature all 3 of them in as many videos as possible so they can write off everything any of them buy, use, eat, wear, etc.
That's so annoying when we have to pay thousands for holidays yet they get them free. No wonder they are never home. Poor grunter must think he only lives in hotels and the amount of food they eat is amazing I'm surprised they ain't huge. Lol yes I'm totally jealous lmao

Reactions: 6
The Stans on FRE's latest video defending what they have built is hysterical. Yeah, that false sense of reality based off Jenn deleting negative comments is all they built and the pile of money collected from Adsense off the backs of legacy corporations. It takes time but you cannot not see it because she cannot determine what's constructive, therefore, she and her sock puppet accounts create a narrative that they are a National Treasure and deserve to be treated as such.

All that MAD'i'son (Hello Jackson in 10 years) Ave money will dry up one day and then Tim can rehang that shelf cause he won't be able to afford to hire someone. Jenn wins Razzie for worst editing would be funny though. Someone set her up!

Reactions: 5
• theme park passes and all other admissions (ie. museum, exploratorium, animal sanctuaries, etc)
• hotels

itis also why it is so sketchy when they are #hosted and don’t specifically declare “we got this stay, food, etc. for free” are they still getting receipts and writing that stuff off or are they just not paying taxes on the #hosted things like they are supposed to?

Reactions: 4
I can't remember who said it, but the way they're going to spin it for now is that they wanted to get the "average theme park goer" experience for Velocicoaster. The other events will be spun as scheduling conflicts or something.
I don't get the point of staying at Hotel before Velocicoaster day and then waiting a week to upload when everyone else has moved onto something else like Disney's no mask changes. Or KyleP on a cruise, PCD in Hawaii, Jackie has a bunch of plans too.

Reactions: 8
I don't get the point of staying at Hotel before Velocicoaster day and then waiting a week to upload when everyone else has moved onto something else like Disney's no mask changes. Or KyleP on a cruise, PCD in Hawaii, Jackie has a bunch of plans too.
they stayed over night to make sure Tim could get in just in case the park was at capacity since you know he wasn’t getting there at 4 or 5 am.

and they haven’t uploaded because they haven’t worked out their smoke and mirrors storyline and Jenn is a terrible editor

Jenn said they’d have to stay onsite to rope drop.

What? They live like what, 15 minutes away? Lazy bastards.

You could tell Tim was not happy about riding Small World. My husband hates Small World too, but he rides it because that’s what parents do. They do things they don’t like for their kids. What you wanna bet they won’t take Jackpot on it again for a long time.

Jenn and Tim have the palates of 2 year olds. Jackpot will surpass them pretty soon - hopefully.

Reactions: 11
• hotels

They can't write off the couch - if that's where she does her editing.

They would have to be writing off a separate room where they would lie and act as if she 100% uses it to edit - and only edit (as a business expense / home office). You then calculate the size of that room, subtract it from the total square footage of the house and you can deduct the % of utilities, mortgage payment, etc. on taxes for that room's square footage as an at-home office. (I've been doing this particular deduction for about 13 years as my job is remote)

Last edited:
Jenn and Tim have the palates of 2 year olds. Jackpot will surpass them pretty soon - hopefully.
All they say during their “review” of the food they eat are “Delicious” and “refreshing.” And I don’t trust anyone that only gets burgers wherever they go.

Jenn said they’d have to stay onsite to rope drop.

What? They live like what, 15 minutes away? Lazy bastards.

You could tell Tim was not happy about riding Small World. My husband hates Small World too, but he rides it because that’s what parents do. They do things they don’t like for their kids. What you wanna bet they won’t take Jackpot on it again for a long time.

They don't live 15 mins. away from Universal but yes, they are lazy bastards. 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They can't write off the couch - if that's where she does her editing.

They would have to be writing off a separate room where they would lie and act as if she 100% uses it to edit - and only edit (as a business expense / home office). You then calculate the size of that room, deduct it from the total square footage of the house and you can deduct the % of utilities, mortgage payment, etc. on taxes for that room's square footage as an at-home office. (I've been doing this particular deduction for about 13 years as my job is remote)
I’m willing to bet they are writing off a whole
Lot more than that as “video production location” 🙄

Honestly does anyone give a tit about opening day of velocicoaster at this point when it’s been open for over a month?

I believe they can only write stuff off in their taxes if they can prove they only use it for business purposes and they should absolutely be getting 1099s for any free stays or “gifts” over a certain amount. There is a lot of gray area there I would imagine. Technically they shouldn’t be able to write off the food but the fact that they’re actively consuming it on video tells me they probably do that so they can prove it is a business expense.

Reactions: 7
I’m willing to bet they are writing off a whole
Lot more than that as “video production location” 🙄
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised either except they can't be writing off too much lest their write-offs exceed their basic / standard taxes that they would be paying in their tax bracket. That sends up red flags to the IRS to audit you.

You can write off some things legit as self-employed (and trust me, things for me in the past that I've written off that were hundreds or thousands of dollars amounted to like $50 off my taxes and you end up thinking WTF!? that's it!? that was useless!) but if the Trackers are writing off too much stuff, it'll eventually get them.

Of course, they could have an accountant who does their taxes for them and they just hand him / her all the receipts to figure it out. 🤷‍♀️

Honestly does anyone give a tit about opening day of velocicoaster at this point when it’s been open for over a month?

I believe they can only write stuff off in their taxes if they can prove they only use it for business purposes and they should absolutely be getting 1099s for any free stays or “gifts” over a certain amount. There is a lot of gray area there I would imagine. Technically they shouldn’t be able to write off the food but the fact that they’re actively consuming it on video tells me they probably do that so they can prove it is a business expense.
Right. It's likely a pretty gray area considering their "occupation." It's doubtful the IRS would be like - "Sure! write off that deepfried Oreo you bought with Woo at the Seminole County Fair! That counts!"

I'm sure there's some defined things they can write off without issue (equipment, mileage, internet, etc) and some things there may be gray areas (i.e. burgers with friends, 10 different desserts to try off camera, etc.)

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised either except they can't be writing off too much lest their write-offs exceed their basic / standard taxes that they would be paying in their tax bracket. That sends up red flags to the IRS to audit you.

You can write off some things legit as self-employed (and trust me, things for me in the past that I've written off that were hundreds or thousands of dollars amounted to like $50 off my taxes and you end up thinking WTF!? that's it!? that was useless!) but if the Trackers are writing off too much stuff, it'll eventually get them.

Of course, they could have an accountant who does their taxes for them and they just hand him / her all the receipts to figure it out. 🤷‍♀️

Right. It's likely a pretty gray area considering their "occupation." It's doubtful the IRS would be like - "Sure! write off that deepfried Oreo you bought with Woo at the Seminole County Fair! That counts!"

I'm sure there's some defined things they can write off without issue (equipment, mileage, internet, etc) and some things there may be gray areas (i.e. burgers with friends, 10 different desserts to try off camera, etc.)
their taxes should be pretty high based on their guesstimated income even at the low end.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.