The Tim Tracker #26 Help! We’ve fallen and we can’t get up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it is the annual Passholder rate. The rates have been amazing. We stayed in a 2-bdrm suite at Surfside for $129/nt Memorial Day Weekend

Ahh. Nice!!! (y)

Yeah, stuff must be starting to book up because I don't see their suite listed; now it's just hospitality and presidential listed $548 to $1,279.

(I had initially been looking at the Loew's site and not Universal's site...oops!)

Reactions: 2
ITS JUST GRAPE JUICE THE TRACKERS SAID THEY DONT DRINK!!!

Just like JENNBO saying she doesn't drink anything with caffeine and then getting a Frozen Coke.
Maybe its blood. She is a complete blood sicker.
Didn’t someone suggest she was 300lbs and should look into getting a gastric sleeve?

I mean…

I do think their diet is absolutely shocking and theyre storing up future problems, but they’re not in need of surgical intervention.
I think she should get her jaw wired shut. Not to help with her weight, just to shut her tf up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today is the first day masks are optional at Disney Parks...I just hope all the vloggers are vaccinated.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh. Nice!!! (y)

Yeah, stuff must be starting to book up because I don't see their suite listed; now it's just hospitality and presidential listed $548 to $1,279.

(I had initially been looking at the Loew's site and not Universal's site...oops!)
Is it just me but I simply do not understand how someone would pay that kind of money for a room?

Reactions: 8
Is it just me but I simply do not understand how someone would pay that kind of money for a room?
Same with me. We usually stay at La Quintas because they're actually really nice and allow dogs. When we travel we're hardly ever in the room anyway, so unless it's like an all inclusive where we're going to actually use all the amenities, we go with more budget friendly places because why bother? It's such a waste to book these extravagant rooms when you're not even in them much.

Reactions: 4
I’m not an expert on infertility but doesn’t it happen quite a lot that a woman can struggle with infertility s but after her first pregnancy managed to conceive much easier? I know the Trackers lie but it happens often enough (although sadly not for everyone) to not prove they lied first time
It took us 7 yrs to conceive..we saw a fertility dr for 2 years but stopped, as our insurance didnt cover it..according to the dr, we both had issues..we tried pergonal i think it was called with no success, neither of us was into doing in vitro..that was 30 yrs ago and for rich people lol....we bought a house and i got pregnant a week after we moved in, and i didnt know till i was 4 months pregnant, i thought i was just gaining weight..lo and behold i almost died when i found out....afterwards the dr said, "it was a shot in the dark no pun intended" you dont need birth control......guess what? Yep, ive got 2 sons a yr apart.....and got my husband a vasectomy for St. PATS DAY. was it a miricle? Dont think so, stuff happens nobody knows for sure! My point is sometimes doctors are dead wrong.....they told us we would NEVER conceive naturally. It was heartbreaking to hear that...and look, i had 2 with no fertility help, i conceived yrs after seeing the dr.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really enjoyed Jen ordering a Salmon dinner AND Coconut Shrimp dinner. You know Timmy doesn't touch seafood. 2 adults, 1 child. 4 dinners. 🤮
Is the food free if you have a cabana?

It took us 7 yrs to conceive..we saw a fertility dr for 2 years but stopped, as our insurance didnt cover it..according to the dr, we both had issues..we tried pergonal i think it was called with no success, neither of us was into doing in vitro..that was 30 yrs ago and for rich people lol....we bought a house and i got pregnant a week after we moved in, and i didnt know till i was 4 months pregnant, i thought i was just gaining weight..lo and behold i almost died when i found out....afterwards the dr said, "it was a shot in the dark no pun intended" you dont need birth control......guess what? Yep, ive got 2 sons a yr apart.....and got my husband a vasectomy for St. PATS DAY. was it a miricle? Dont think so, stuff happens nobody knows for sure! My point is sometimes doctors are dead wrong.....they told us we would NEVER conceive naturally. It was heartbreaking to hear that...and look, i had 2 with no fertility help, i conceived yrs after seeing the dr.
I’m so happy you had your happy ever after 😃

Reactions: 3
Maybe there is confusion because when they eat what they eat, their toilet "Must be cleaned after use"
No confusion. I’m sure they pack their commode in the Tesla. Just pack it away with all the other crap they bring for their staycations. That’s why they eat dinner after they put the kid to bed. Jen sits on the toilet and Tim gets the commode. They dine like kings on their golden thrones!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I think a good vlog idea is staying at the trashiest hotel on 192 and see if they can survive the night

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A friend of mine has a similar story. Tried everything. Doctor told them to go somewhere tropical. Stop thinking about babies and have fun. They really relaxed and enjoyed each other as a couple again. Got pregnant. They thought they would only have one because they couldn’t afford more testing and treatment and issues hadn’t resolved. Went on a childless, tropical vacation again. Baby 2. Doctor said it probably lessened their stress levels enough to help. It’s amazing how many variables in human fertility they still don’t understand or how they all interact together.

Reactions: 5
I packed on the Covid 15 erm tit why lie…I put on 20-25. I live in loose fitting running shorts with a 5” inseam as I have long legs and a long inseam, loose fitting v-neck t-shirts and sneakers. I don’t feel like I look like I’ve put 25 lbs on. Jen just really needs to dress properly

also, I don’t think she’s obese I just think she’s a witch who deserves a bit of karma so I make sure to point out her weight as often as possible like she did on camera to so many poor unsuspecting tourists back in her hey day
I gained 33....thanks to this site and the comments about Jen ive lost 16 already in less than 3 weeks, just by stopping alcohol, desserts, and simple carbs...and doing a little treadmill and swimming.....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What blows my mind is how SLOW Jennbo is at editing and uploading these videos. Kyle Pallo is on a cruise, going from port to port, and is uploading like he normally does at home. There is absolutely ZERO excuse for Jennbo other than pure utter laziness.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.