Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Volcano Vlog Time....

Jesus Christ this video is 42 minutes.

Video already starts off with voice over Tim....I wonder what the issue was that made him do the voiceover versus just filming and what not.

LOL they dropped Jenn's Universal AP to not include Volcano Bay. Jesus a 1 day ticket is $100, and for Jennbo to upgrade her pass was only $117.

They are also going to rent a cabana....

Tim tries to explain the Tapu Tapu System....

Jenn complains that it's difficult to put on her Tapu Tapu by herself.

Tim tells us a "fun fact" about how to pronounce the namesake Volcano of Volcano Bay.

They make a point to tell us the Cabanas were sold out, but the Slackers were lucky enough to get one.

They are in the Handicap Accessible Cabana because they need help rolling Jackpots stroller into the Cabana.

The entrust Jackpot to hold the safe key.

Tim tries showing us the Tapu Tapu screen in the Cabana but the lighting is so blown out you cannot see the screen at all.

Tim explains virtual queues like we are five.

We are 10 minutes in and they haven't done a god damn thing.....

Tim complains that the filming policy has changed....so he cannot film on everything.
This video has me FUCKING VIOLENT

when we went a few weeks ago we had already pre-payed for a cabana. They said that cabana are assigned on the day of. Okay great no problem.
We specifically got there 1 hour early in order to get one of the 2 cabanas that are in the kids area because we spend our entire day letting our son play where he wants to be.

long story short they told us they were not allowed to give us those cabanas because they are for ADA guests ONLY

I didn’t complain too much because I would never want to take something away from someone with disabilities but these weren’t the rules before

The fact that Tim and Jenn the arrogant fucking assholes that they are strong armed a team member into giving them that cabana PISSES me the fuck off

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I used to think Tim was kinda cute. Now, he has that theme park food body (not that mine is any better, but…)

Also, sorry for dropping this here, but I can’t unsee it, and I have to share in my misery.
469709CD-6379-45B5-A858-E36A885F4886.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Shazbot66

He called me out by name on the Tim Tracker group about stuff I’ve said on Tattle Life. 😂😂
You’ve clearly been playing both sides of the net here.
You’ve posted screenshots on TL of your comments on their FB fan page, so it wouldn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out it’s you. I find what you’re doing to be strange and I don’t blame them if they block you. You are very active on their fan page, yet come here to talk shit. It’s odd.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I know I threw my hat in the ring for the next title in my first post (Tim tracker #27 hunting for hotdogs) But I wanted to introduce myself. I was a fan a month ago (not a Stan though) and then for some reason one of the suggested on my YouTube was an FRE video I don’t remember which one but in the comments somebody said some thing about TL so I was like OK I got to go check that out. I don’t remember what number I started on I think it was probably around seven or nine it was back in I think I started reading in from October/ November 2020. As I was reading some of the things that I have noticed in the past had been brought up in comments so I knew that I was not alone in some of my thinking so I have been quietly lurking for a month and I just recently made an account so I could reply if I felt the need.
I think what’s most aggravating for me of what’s going on right now is the fact that they do read in here and they see the advice about letting Jackson do his own thing and feed himself and such and they continue to ignore it yet they will throw shade in their videos by doing certain things they know people talk about here like commenting so much on USBs so it’s like why are you trying to address one thing but ignoring good advice. The latest video at Volcano Bay I was actually very glad to see that they had Jackson in a long sleeve shirt to help keep the sun off of him but then they don’t take advice on anything else for his development and that pisses me off the most. I know that people have different views on raising children but there are just some basic things that are good for development that you should do like letting them feed them self

Reactions: 28

Devilchild-03

My friend over at SF swears up and down that they checked in late afternoon. Also the impossible burger is made on an allergy friendly stove. She didn’t get cheese or bacon because the cheese is added on the patty while on the stove top and then the bun and bacon are added and the cooks warm in on the stove for a couple of seconds before serving. Not only would it be careless to cook bacon and cheese on the grill, but they would have to clean it afterwards to make sure no cheese or bacon juices got on the top. They would have to shut down the vegan grill for hours because it takes awhile to clean.

Also we get tm discounts for us and friends and family. The price of the room sounds exactly what they go for if a tm is staying in the room. If that is the case, the tm and the trackers would need to be reported to universal and Loews hotels for violating rules of the room discount including not disclosing they were using it for commercial use. I already sent an anonymous complaint about the trackers to corporate. Anyways.. sorry for the rambly post

Reactions: 27

Devilchild-03

Tim: Today show is here! Let’s go see!
Al Roker! Al Roker!
Maybe we catch him!
Jackson look what Al Rocker gave me: a churro(2+)
Let’s go over here there is supposedly a hot set

Also Tim:

Tim: team member virtue signaling
Jenn: leaves in a team member thanking guests for being awesome

T and J: mention team members (10+)

Tim and Jenn eating multigrain sandwiches

Jenn the entire video:
View attachment 621082

Also Jenn: gets snippy on et with a team member when told to secure Jackson Yea! Yea! Yea!

to @Devilchild-03 I reported the trackers for violation of the ADA cabin and for other things
Thank you so much! Honestly if more people report them for their appalling behavior universal won’t even look twice at them. God, how many times can you say team member in thirty minutes. Oh by the way trackers take your fake praise and 🖕🏽. I had to show some of my friends and coworkers the video. All of them laughed at how fake the trackers were in thanking the team members. One manager even coughed on their drink and state that if they do their handicap trick one more time she would go to corporate and demand they don’t get media privileges. Again trackers: 🖕🏽

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

peteykirch

VIP Member
Time for another thread.

This one comes courtesy of @HereForTheT3a22

The Slackers uploading vlogs at a glacial-esque pace taking 9 days to upload their last vlog from the MK. Where the Gucci Wearing, Tesla Driving, McMansion Living Trackers declare 9 bucks for 2 springrolls is way too much money.

How will the Trackers spin the fact they are clearly off the Big 2 Media List when they have to upload their Velocicoaster vlog that shows Timbo among the peons waiting like a rube?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

peteykirch

VIP Member
Oof the footage of them measuring Jackpot to ride ET was a tough watch. Jenn was manhandling the Little Buddy.

Dimbo complains about the wait time to mobile order lunch.

They sit in the handicap accessible part of the boat but they make a point that they would move if someone actually needed that space.

Jenn complains about thick cut meat because Dimbo is packing a Dixon Ticonderoga #2 pencil.

Jennbo took a hour long nap after eating lunch and she said being able to take a nap during the day is glorious.

LOL the DreamWorks dance party isn't open bahaha.

Jenn and Tim complain that it's too hot because apparently they haven't been living in Florida for their entire lives.

They went to guest services to complain about the dance party not being open.

They had dinner with Ordinary Adventures but didn't vlog anything because Jennbo says it's nice not to vlog everything....despite the fact they rarely vlog their "friends" to begin with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Anniebee

VIP Member
Just watched All ears with Molly “Trapped in Toystoryland” Her vlogs are so innovative and fun. She brings so much personality to every single vlog.

She deserves every single view she gets. She makes a massive effort with her clothes and makeup, she laughs at herself and she knows her stuff!

We’re big fans in this house.

The Trackers seem very thrown together by comparison.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
“Thank you for mentioning in the comments that I could get a coke slushy in the place I was standing directly in front of when I couldn’t find it in the last video” - Jenn Tracker, Disney Expert 🙄😂

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Going back to a prior topic. Holy Moly put out a video and in it he goes into detail that he had DVC points that were going to expire before he would be able to leave Canada. He rented the points to the trackholes for Vero Beach. Made me smile that he gave himself the credit for it since those 2 are to arrogant to properly thank him and his channel for it.
He also mentions that they are going on the cruise with the Trackers in spring of next year.
So it was Holy Moly as some of us suspected!

Tim is such a pisser for mentioning "friends in Canada" in his Reddit response about VB but NOT giving a shout out to his "friends in Canada ....WHO HAVE THEIR OWN CHANNEL AND YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK THEM OUT!"

ASSHOLE. :mad:

quietcandy

VIP Member
In rewatching the VB vlog (to see why y'all arguing!) how did I miss that Tim pronounces concierge "con-si-erj" with a very hard 'j' sound. It's at 2:57 and it's just nails on a chalkboard for me.

Edit: Look how tight that ring is! It looks so uncomfortable! (Also watching videos at .25 speed is HILARIOUS and makes listening to them blather on so much more entertaining, just fyi)

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 3.10.42 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

SanDisk

I think a good vlog idea is staying at the trashiest hotel on 192 and see if they can survive the night

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Anniebee

VIP Member
He called me out by name on the Tim Tracker group about stuff I’ve said on Tattle Life. 😂😂
Realistically though, you’re easy to track through social media over to here and you do send a very confusing message. Tagging the Trackers on Instagram, engaging with the fans over on FB, then trying to pivot to an attack, then absolutely laying into them over here. He’s not wrong. Look they’re quite happy stanning them, more power to them if that’s their thing. Leave them to it I say 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
You should seriously call and let Universal know. The more complaints they get because of the Slackers, the better.
Yeah I think I will. If nothing for the fact that the slackers DO NOT need an ADA compliant cabana. If they are going to make a rule it needs to be for everyone. Fucking Tim tracker and his whale shouldn’t get preferential treatment

• Heart