The Tim Tracker #26 Help! We’ve fallen and we can’t get up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw the Sapphire falls vlog, why the hell do they need a conference room/ three bedroom/ a lounge/ two bathrooms and a kitchen for them and ONE BABY?!!!

And why was the phone 10cm away from the sink? Lol
In the UK electical things aren’t allowed in bathrooms, so that was shocking to me.

And why does Jenn look soaked in sweat or greasy? Come on get it together... get a shower ffs
They made a point at the end of the vlog they were going to take a shower. I'm sure they read here that we are all wondering about their hygienic habits. :)

I told my husband about Jenn complaining the vegan burger she ordered didn't have the cheese and bacon she wanted on it. He rolled his eyes and said they probably prepare those on a different grill so it doesn't get cross contaminated with other foods since a lot of people eat vegan for health issues. He also said he thought whoever prepared the burger thought there's no frickin' way a vegan ordering this burger would want cheese or bacon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey Timmy, any review yet on your brandy new exercise bike? Waiting for it …..

Reactions: 8
"They're not a news site" so they will probably not say anything and then act like even bigger idiots when they just randomly happen upon the fireworks.
They never stay late enough to see fireworks anywhere because Jackson has to get to bed. Lol

Reactions: 3
OMG today’s vid was terrible!
we get the usual room tour of commodes and USB ports and the teeny weeny kitchen sink!
Crapping on and on to camera and Jenn carrying on about how she can’t eat sandwiches with thick meat (WTF)!
The vestibule is too big and a waste of space!
Jenn complains because her plant based burger doesn’t come with bacon and cheese.
At least Jackson wasn’t shown at all. Must be a first 🤔
They really are so desperate for content

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They made a point at the end of the vlog they were going to take a shower. I'm sure they read here that we are all wondering about their hygienic habits. :)

I told my husband about Jenn complaining the vegan burger she ordered didn't have the cheese and bacon she wanted on it. He rolled his eyes and said they probably prepare those on a different grill so it doesn't get cross contaminated with other foods since a lot of people eat vegan for health issues. He also said he thought whoever prepared the burger thought there's no frickin' way a vegan ordering this burger would want cheese or bacon.
Someone commented on the vlog about that it was weird to order a vegetarian burger with bacon and cheese and of course a Stan came to their defense and said she was just cutting down red meat lol🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
We’ve travelled with our kids since they were 6 months old. I’ve never had to reserve a suite so they could sleep. Kids learn to acclimate. We’ve watched tv while they were sleeping in the same room. Trackers are pretentious. Let poor Jackson stay home and sleep in his own bed for a week!

Someone commented on the vlog about that it was weird to order a vegetarian burger with bacon and cheese and of course a Stan came to their defense and said she was just cutting down red meat lol🙄
Ok the bacon yes. But my vegetarian daughter does like cheese on hers. Prefers Vegan cheese. But will take regular cheese

Reactions: 6
1.August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2.August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3.September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4.November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5.November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6.December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7.December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
8.January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9.January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10.January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11.February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12.February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13.March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14.March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15.April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted
16.April 16 - Jurassic Park House #hosted
17.April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort #hosted
18.April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted
19.May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage #hosted
20.May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel #hosted
21.May 31, June 1, 2 - Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
22.June 15 - Sapphire Falls Resort

A reminder that these dates are upload dates, not the dates that they actually stayed at the resort.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I Think Jackson is starting to get a handful, that's why Jenn kept him downstairs while Dim did his crappy room review.

If I remember correctly from the Stans pics, they did the Waterpark the day AFTER Velocicoaster

So I'm wondering if they did it opening day but got so pissed off with queuing and the lack of media pass that they decided to scrap it and go for the 'night ride' angle on the following day.

Reactions: 6
OMG today’s vid was terrible!
we get the usual room tour of commodes and USB ports and the teeny weeny kitchen sink!
Crapping on and on to camera and Jenn carrying on about how she can’t eat sandwiches with thick meat (WTF)!
The vestibule is too big and a waste of space!
Jenn complains because her plant based burger doesn’t come with bacon and cheese.
At least Jackson wasn’t shown at all. Must be a first 🤔
They really are so desperate for content
Gosh I hope they didn't accidentally leave him in the lobby! Just kidding. Something tells me he was not exactly a happy camper after that long day so she edited him out.

Reactions: 5
The momment you realise you just shat on the hotel by saying there are no food options, then you have to backtrack to try and stay in Universals good books.

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.06.16-00_55_28.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I packed on the Covid 15 erm tit why lie…I put on 20-25. I live in loose fitting running shorts with a 5” inseam as I have long legs and a long inseam, loose fitting v-neck t-shirts and sneakers. I don’t feel like I look like I’ve put 25 lbs on. Jen just really needs to dress properly

also, I don’t think she’s obese I just think she’s a witch who deserves a bit of karma so I make sure to point out her weight as often as possible like she did on camera to so many poor unsuspecting tourists back in her hey day
You're right. She and Tim have said ugly things about people who are heavier in their older vlogs so I don't feel sorry for them if their weight gain is pointed out here. What goes around comes around I say.

Reactions: 10
Good spot!!

Hang on... The new vlog says they're checking into Sapphire Fall AFTER they'd been at VB. Didn't someone say they stayed at SF for early entry to VB?
That's what Tim said. Didn't know you could get room amenities morning of check-in and day of check-out (pool use)

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I would trade my legs for hers any day. I am so self conscious about mine that I won’t wear anything much higher than ankle length. Size wise, I’m probably smaller than her, but my legs are so flabby, even my calves and shins yet before Covid, I had a pretty flat stomach and much smaller upper arms. I gain 99% of my weight in my legs and it sucks.
Right there with you. And yeah it sucks!

Reactions: 1
That's what Tim said. Didn't know you could get room amenities morning of check-in and day of check-out (pool use)
Naa this is another LIE. They were pictured at universal and the following day at the waterpark.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I Think Jackson is starting to get a handful, that's why Jenn kept him downstairs while Dim did his crappy room review.

If I remember correctly from the Stans pics, they did the Waterpark the day AFTER Velocicoaster

So I'm wondering if they did it opening day but got so pissed off with queuing and the lack of media pass that they decided to scrap it and go for the 'night ride' angle on the following day.
Tim actually said that they got a whole lot of waters from VB today, when he opened the fridge in the main bedroom! So I don’t know if this was the actual check in day. Who knows with theses two, they lie about everything 🤔

Reactions: 5
You probably can at Universal hotels. The last time we did a combo trip we stayed at Royal Pacific. We arrived too late to go the park and we did that the next day. Even though we had already checked out they told us we could use Express Pass for the entire day and then go on to Disney.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.