The Tim Tracker #26 Help! We’ve fallen and we can’t get up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously not as she went down the water slide at Volcano bay!
That would be more obvious if she wouldn't have just fed her 1 year old whole grapes. LOL. I couldn't resist.
.... I guess I messed up that quote. Still figure out this site lol. Forgive me!
[/QUOTE]
It’s all about the tea 😂

I spent the day with my step daughter and grandson, she packed 3 bags yesterday as he had swimming, then a day out and then going to a friends for dinner.
She has a variety of snacks in a bag for him as he doesn't need his own meal. He shared ours and is able to feed himself from a plate and allowed to take a chip from it!
He also has a better vocabulary than Jackson.
He is also allowed to walk alone and run
I had to laugh though when we were feeding the sheep as he jumped when a sheep said Baaaaaa to him

Reactions: 6
LOL at them skirting over the fact they weren't invited for the Media Preview for Velicicoaster.

They are staying at Sapphire Falls because they never did that before and the early park entry only happens to be a coincidence plus.

Also that massive room is only 390$ a night? I don't think so Timmy.

Reactions: 15
LOL at them skirting over the fact they weren't invited for the Media Preview for Velicicoaster.

They are staying at Sapphire Falls because they never did that before and the early park entry only happens to be a coincidence plus.

Also that massive room is only 390$ a night? I don't think so Timmy.
it is $390/nt for the annual Passholder rate. It is actually the cheapest suite available at Sapphire Falls

Reactions: 4
If I am remembering correctly, didn’t Jenn have issues when she was pregnant with Jackson?
Wasn’t she in a wheel chair by the end? I’d think a second pregnancy might have issues as well.

Reactions: 1
LMFAO THEY MESSED UP JENNS ROOM SERVICE.

She wanted the fancy burger but with the impossible burger patty but real cheese and bacon. They gave her the impossible burger but no bacon and cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jenn is not a fan of thick meat 😳 we know Jenn, we’ve seen 😂

did they just imply that they don’t tip for room service? “The delivery charge was the same as what they would have tipped so it was like the same.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Has anyone else been getting infant product ads on the tracker videos? To me that just means they’re a family channel not travel vloggers

Reactions: 3
I think they knew it was them and stalled to 58 minutes exactly and I love Sapphire Falls for that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know they have the right and essentially paid for them but I think its funny he mentioned they took all the bottled waters from the Cabana.

Just makes me think of someone taking all the soap off the maid cart because ITS FREE!

The sleeveless shirt Jenn is wearing in the recent video is so unflattering. She looks so butch!

Getting bored of these hotel stays is it because they can’t get reservations for Disney or something also notice they have suddenly become obsessed with universal

have Disney blacklisted them 😂

So when Tim was showing the lobby and the boat launch out of the window, I heard a woman say "whatever" in the background. Does anyone else besides me think that was Jenn talking to someone else?

So when Tim was showing the lobby and the boat launch out of the window, I heard a woman say "whatever" in the background. Does anyone else besides me think that was Jenn talking to someone else?
I heard it but it could’ve been just anybody walking by saying that or maybe it was Jen having a fit over something not being handed to them

Reactions: 2
How many times does Tim have to say the word "perspective."

I heard it but it could’ve been just anybody walking by saying that or maybe it was Jen having a fit over something not being handed to them
Yes I realize it could have been anyone but it sounded kinda snarky so I thought it might be Jenn.

Reactions: 3
I was interested to see this video as Sapphire Falls is one of our favourite hotels but they made it look so dull! It’s such a beautiful hotel but that really didn’t come across. Not sure if it was filming after a full day spent in a water park, but it was half arsed, and I really hope Universal aren’t considering reinstating their media credentials with this level of output. They really are so unbelievably lazy!

Reactions: 9
I was interested to see this video as Sapphire Falls is one of our favourite hotels but they made it look so dull! It’s such a beautiful hotel but that really didn’t come across. Not sure if it was filming after a full day spent in a water park, but it was half arsed, and I really hope Universal aren’t considering reinstating their media credentials with this level of output. They really are so unbelievably lazy!
Yeah, my main takeaways were that it’s walking distance from Volcano Bay and can “possibly hold small conventions” or whatever he said.

Getting bored of these hotel stays is it because they can’t get reservations for Disney or something also notice they have suddenly become obsessed with universal

have Disney blacklisted them 😂
I think they are slobbering all over themselves to try to get back on Universal's media list. I think they realize it is hopeless for Disney for now which is why they're trashing Disney but they think they have a shot at Universal.

Yeah, my main takeaways were that it’s walking distance from Volcano Bay and can “possibly hold small conventions” or whatever he said.
Yes and the "vestibule" or "foyer" (as most would call it) is wasted space and he wanted more of a kitchenette. I don't know why, they never prepare food when they have access to any type of kitchen.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.