The Tim Tracker #26 Help! We’ve fallen and we can’t get up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw the Sapphire falls vlog, why the hell do they need a conference room/ three bedroom/ a lounge/ two bathrooms and a kitchen for them and ONE BABY?!!!

And why was the phone 10cm away from the sink? Lol
In the UK electical things aren’t allowed in bathrooms, so that was shocking to me.

And why does Jenn look soaked in sweat or greasy? Come on get it together... get a shower ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone else been getting infant product ads on the tracker videos? To me that just means they’re a family channel not travel vloggers
With most of the talk about the kid, his reactions to things, what he eats, how much he farts, etc., we are about as far from a travel channel as you can get.

Reactions: 7
The sleeveless shirt Jenn is wearing in the recent video is so unflattering. She looks so butch!
She's trying to appeal to Tim 🤣

How many times does Tim have to say the word "perspective."

Yes I realize it could have been anyone but it sounded kinda snarky so I thought it might be Jenn.
Maybe she was deleting comments and responding out loud....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get they were comin from the waterpark, but i cant believe they just walked over there and started a new video looking like that. Am I just getting cranky lol

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched the video yet, but from the description of the room and what I could find on the Universal/Lowes site, with a discount, that room goes for around $1800 a night. No friggin wat he got it for under $400.

• Wow
I prefer think of it as someone noticed Tim and Jenn and pointed it out to their companion and that person said “whatever” dismissively loud enough for them to hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get they were comin from the waterpark, but i cant believe they just walked over there and started a new video looking like that. Am I just getting cranky lol
She probably still has her wet bathing suit on under that….ewwwww.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha! I really would like to see them lie their way out of that wine glass!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just saw the Sapphire falls vlog, why the hell do they need a conference room/ three bedroom/ a lounge/ two bathrooms and a kitchen for them and ONE BABY?!!!

And why was the phone 10cm away from the sink? Lol
In the UK electical things aren’t allowed in bathrooms, so that was shocking to me.

And why does Jenn look soaked in sweat or greasy? Come on get it together... get a shower ffs
My husband told me the commander of the base he works at as a contractor has a phone in his private toilet off his office. He explained it is common for people in high positions to feel the need to have access to a phone for business purposes. I found that funny because I wouldn't want to talk to someone who was sitting on the john. My husband also said for the commander he felt it was for emergency purposes in case he needed to call for help while in the toilet. It made sense in that case because where it was located none of his executive officers would hear him verbally calling for help.

Reactions: 1
My husband told me the commander of the base he works at as a contractor has a phone in his private toilet off his office. He explained it is common for people in high positions to feel the need to have access to a phone for business purposes. I found that funny because I wouldn't want to talk to someone who was sitting on the john. My husband also said for the commander he felt it was for emergency purposes in case he needed to call for help while in the toilet. It made sense in that case because where it was located none of his executive officers would hear him verbally calling for help.
Well, they def need to call for help. LOL

Reactions: 2
ITS JUST GRAPE JUICE THE TRACKERS SAID THEY DONT DRINK!!!

Just like JENNBO saying she doesn't drink anything with caffeine and then getting a Frozen Coke.
Great catch! I didn't pick up on that at all. I would say Jenn did not drink while she was nursing Jackson but now that he is weaned I'm sure all bets are off. They probably indulge when he is asleep.

Supposedly she had gone over to get some food for Jackson so I thought maybe she was having an issue with the server.

• Sick
I haven’t watched the video yet, but from the description of the room and what I could find on the Universal/Lowes site, with a discount, that room goes for around $1800 a night. No friggin wat he got it for under $400.
it’s $390/nt
64D7E53B-22A0-4CD4-BA42-E5FBD9C6DA14.png

• Wow

Supposedly she had gone over to get some food for Jackson so I thought maybe she was having an issue with the server.

Reactions: 1
I agree with you. None of us knows exactly, but this talk like she should be the next subject of My 600 Lb Life is a bit much. She is a tall person and has weird proportions. Clothes like a pale, sleeveless, clingy, dress look awful on her, plus those hideous sandals. She should go for a more sporty look, shorts that fit but have a stretch to them and slimming tummy area, v-neck tees with some length in the back, maybe cut on the sides to be more slimming, tennis shoes with no show socks for the parks, stop tightly pulling her hair back into a knot but maybe a messy bun or clipped back. She would look 25 lbs lighter than she does in the pink dress, IMO.

I gained the COVID 15 myself, and wouldn't be caught dead in tiny shorts, clingy dresses, or boxy tshirts.
I packed on the Covid 15 erm tit why lie…I put on 20-25. I live in loose fitting running shorts with a 5” inseam as I have long legs and a long inseam, loose fitting v-neck t-shirts and sneakers. I don’t feel like I look like I’ve put 25 lbs on. Jen just really needs to dress properly

also, I don’t think she’s obese I just think she’s a witch who deserves a bit of karma so I make sure to point out her weight as often as possible like she did on camera to so many poor unsuspecting tourists back in her hey day

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really don’t think she’s that big at all, people on here talk about her like she’s super morbidly obese. I think it’s just a combo of us seeing them gain weight from being slim in a short space of time combined with wearing her old clothes/not dressing for her new shape. Lots talk about the ‘covid 15’ when people gained on average 15 pounds during lockdowns, I hope people aren’t as judgemental to their friends
Yeah, I would trade my legs for hers any day. I am so self conscious about mine that I won’t wear anything much higher than ankle length. Size wise, I’m probably smaller than her, but my legs are so flabby, even my calves and shins yet before Covid, I had a pretty flat stomach and much smaller upper arms. I gain 99% of my weight in my legs and it sucks.

Reactions: 3
Shes always having issues with people she needs to calm the duck down!

Yeah, I would trade my legs for hers any day. I am so self conscious about mine that I won’t wear anything much higher than ankle length. Size wise, I’m probably smaller than her, but my legs are so flabby, even my calves and shins yet before Covid, I had a pretty flat stomach and much smaller upper arms. I gain 99% of my weight in my legs and it sucks.
Yes I’m the same but we know our legs aren’t our best feature so we don’t wear 5 inch long shorts lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.