The Tim Tracker #19 and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right?!! My son is almost 6 and he reaches for my hand, comes to lay on my lap for snuggles, and tells me “I love you mommy” too many times throughout the day🤣🤣

I say too many because sometimes he’ll say it like 3 times in a row and I have to explain to him that I know he loves me and I love to hear it but he doesnt have to profess it so frequently.

Even his dentist says he’s a loving and kind little boy so that makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something
My son was exactly like that at 6. At twice that age, he is still very loving and cuddly. If I don't feel well, he will always come over and rub my back and tell me he's sorry I'm not feeling well. He will always give hugs and will still hold our hand. I mean, sure, in middle school he will probably not do that anymore but who knows. I don't sit there thinking about it all the time.

Poor Buddy is going to have a lot of insecurities projected onto him. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He almost seems butt hurt and rejected he didn’t win best Disneyland channel
I didn't watch, just clicked through... assuming the Trackers won some kind of award? Also the comments on that video are something else. Grown adults with 'tears in their eyes' celebrating vloggers.

TheTImTracker #20 - WOT DIS? - Throwing Money At Our Problems Hoping They'd Go Away

Reactions: 12
I really wish they would put a hat on that kid. Even in Scotland we always cover our kids heads with hats when the sun is out.

Reactions: 9
Tim had food on his nasty pube beard and it fell off as he was talking to the camera. Barf

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
My son was exactly like that at 6. At twice that age, he is still very loving and cuddly. If I don't feel well, he will always come over and rub my back and tell me he's sorry I'm not feeling well. He will always give hugs and will still hold our hand. I mean, sure, in middle school he will probably not do that anymore but who knows. I don't sit there thinking about it all the time.

Poor Buddy is going to have a lot of insecurities projected onto him. 😕
Aww I love that!! Your son sounds SO sweet 🥰🥰🥰🥰

I really feel for Jackson because I think he might grow up lacking empathy or emotional connections at all. I think he’s going to assume that spending money=love

• Heart
Reactions: 3
His lack of interest in these rides is odd. At 18 months my niece (who was going to WDW weekly) was always excited and pointing at things she recognized.

Reactions: 6
It really bugs me that they spend so much time looking at characters, taking viewing spots away from others, when they are just trying to film a video.

The last time we were in Disney I held my kid’s hand and cried on Small World, but it was because I was just so happy to be there. We had a few struggle years, so there was a time where I didn’t know if I’d ever get to take my son on a Disney vacation, so when we actually did get to go I was just so dang happy. I know darn well that Tim and Jenn aren’t true Disney fans and are just faking it for the cameras and it makes me so mad.

Back to today’s video: Yes, Tim, it’s hot in Florida.

Yes, just talk through the whole ride. Go right ahead. Assholes.

Time to stuff their faces. Let’s see if Jackson actually gets to eat. Nope. Of course not.

So they have a cover and umbrella for that kid, but they won’t use either. No hat, no sunglasses. Skin and eye damage is for sure in his future.

The wonky eyebrows are back, y’all! One is curved, the other straight, and they are auburn.

Reactions: 10
The last time we were in Disney I held my kid’s hand and cried on Small World, but it was because I was just so happy to be there. We had a few struggle years, so there was a time where I didn’t know if I’d ever get to take my son on a Disney vacation, so when we actually did get to go I was just so dang happy.
💕
Disney is a retreat for us, our happy place. I'm so happy to read emotions like this revolving around returning and planning. May you have many more return trips with your family.

This is what Tim and Jenn don't get and may never. To them Disney is a prop, just like Jackson is a prop. It's a means to an income.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today's video... Jenn, again, projects her insecurities and issues as she says she loves how Jackson holds her hand and she will "miss that" when he stops doing it one day. Why does she dwell into the future? That's really sad. Also, all kids are different, but if you work on having a healthy and good relationship with your kids, they don't really just stop wanting to hold your hand. Sure, teens are going to act like they would rather die for a period of time, but they really don't hate you (even though it may seem like it 😆). I have a son who is tween age who is still affectionate. I never thought of such things when he was 18 months old.
i think what she means is that she’ll miss being able to control him easily.

Reactions: 4
The only time I see that baby happy is at home. He hardly ever smiles at anything at the parks.

Reactions: 8
His lack of interest in these rides is odd. At 18 months my niece (who was going to WDW weekly) was always excited and pointing at things she recognized.
You are right, Jack$on should be excited to see all the rides and colors around him. It’s so sad to see Jack$on’s blank, nobody home face when they are at the theme parks. They push him around in that stroller monstrosity hardly ever talking to him. The lack of stimulation for him is atrocious!

Jack$on is one very confused and afraid child. They refused to allow him to be a kid. He is so frightened to do things on his own cause he doesn’t want to get into trouble. And he’s almost 18 months! Much too young to worry about things like that.

Keep Jack$on at home! THIS IS HIS HAPPY PLACE! The difference in him at home and outside of the house are night and day.
And for pete sake, let him play and run around the backyard! (properly supervised and not when the sun is blazing down)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The only time I see that baby happy is at home. He hardly ever smiles at anything at the parks.
Right?
Disney is an entertainment venue. Any educational aspect to it is meant for older kids and adults, Jackson can observe, but he won't learn much environments that don't permit him to interact with them.

Same goes for the way Jenn talks at and over him. She's not listening to him or allowing him to become anything other than what she wants him to be, a small adult who thinks exactly like her. If she'd shut up and listen, not put words in his mouth he might have a chance.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.