TheTimTracker #20 Stuffing our faces and our house with junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's time for a new TimTracker thread.

This title is courtesy of @Southpaw33

Another vlog of the Slackers shoving food down their gullets and the Bojos wearing clothes that is 3 sizes too small for them.

Will Jackpot learn to say something other than wutdis or is he secretly only saying that to annoy Dim and Gin.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I didn’t want this missed in the transition.

@Blu said
The only time I see that baby happy is at home. He hardly ever smiles at anything at the parks.
@Love_the_kitz replied
Right?
Disney is an entertainment venue. Any educational aspect to it is meant for older kids and adults, Jackson can observe, but he won't learn much environments that don't permit him to interact with them.

Same goes for the way Jenn talks at and over him. She's not listening to him or allowing him to become anything other than what she wants him to be, a small adult who thinks exactly like her. If she'd shut up and listen, not put words in his mouth he might have a chance.
(expand reply. I did the highlights) mj

Reactions: 5
I didn’t want this missed in the transition.

@Blu said
There is such a thing as sensory overload. My kid loved the parks...but I bet if we did the parks day in and day out he'd be bored of it. I also really am getting tired of people stuffing their faces on camera. Like I'm even getting tired of Nate's "making sweet passionate love to the food" bits. Ugh. Gross.

Reactions: 3
Has Jackson even had a play date? It seems like they would become way better parents just interacting with other parents and children near his age. They seem to live in such a bubble totally isolated from any feedback other than stans heaping adoration on them.

Reactions: 10
Has Jackson even had a play date? It seems like they would become way better parents just interacting with other parents and children near his age. They seem to live in such a bubble totally isolated from any feedback other than stans heaping adoration on them.
No. My son is a few months younger than Jackson and he hasn't had a playdate yet either...and probably won't for a while.

@whyskyy said: His lack of interest in these rides is odd. At 18 months my niece (who was going to WDW weekly) was always excited and pointing at things she recognized.

We took our son at 15 months to Sesame Place in PA as a feeler for how he’d do on rides. I have the cutest video of him dancing in his seat to the music, clapping and pointing at things excitedly. When we went to Disney 5 months later it was rough bc he hated waited in line, he constantly wants to be on the go, but he still loved all of the rides once he was on them. Dancing in his seat and pointing, waving to the characters. He’s a shy kid, but his interaction with Pooh near the Figment restrooms melted me down. We were the only people there besides 2 CMs. My son blew him a kiss and everything. I was a mess lol.

Reactions: 4
The way those two tag teamed that child in the butterfly house was shameful. Do you see the butterfly? Don’t touch the flower. Smell the flower. Do you love the butterfly? Is that a yellow flower? I hope that kid’s first full sentence is “shut the f*@k up.”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
@whyskyy said: His lack of interest in these rides is odd. At 18 months my niece (who was going to WDW weekly) was always excited and pointing at things she recognized.

We took our son at 15 months to Sesame Place in PA as a feeler for how he’d do on rides. I have the cutest video of him dancing in his seat to the music, clapping and pointing at things excitedly. When we went to Disney 5 months later it was rough bc he hated waited in line, he constantly wants to be on the go, but he still loved all of the rides once he was on them. Dancing in his seat and pointing, waving to the characters. He’s a shy kid, but his interaction with Pooh near the Figment restrooms melted me down. We were the only people there besides 2 CMs. My son blew him a kiss and everything. I was a mess lol.
Tim and Jenn need to encourage Jackson to do more on his own, he is probably waiting for the characters to walk over and start filming him

The dis got a video out about the last quarter earnings call. Parks and experiences did worse than expected. Don’t think the trackers (or others) are going to get many freebies in the near future. Could be wrong, who knows?

Reactions: 2
✨Buddy!!!✨

in all seriousness tho with that long hair they’ve got the baby looking raggedy AF.

all so fat arse Tim can say Buds first hair cut was at Disney... who gives a tit honestly?
If someone told me their babies first cut was at Disney I’d say ‘ok and?, do you want a bleeping toffee apple?’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Expanding on my thoughts from here re: Jenn not allowing Jackson to have his own thoughts/won't listen to him or work on his speech.

The problem I see is not that Jackson is speech delayed, he can catch up easy enough, but rather she's causing harm to his sense of self and personality. Everything is what Jenn wants him to say/do. Tim too, he's not innocent here when it comes to over-controlling him. By squashing his ability to realize "himself" they will damage other aspects of his personality down the line.

He may become super dependent, unable to make decisions, need others to take care of problems for him.
He may go the other direction and rebel, not want anyone to do any of the above and go as far as to cut off relations with those who want him to be dependent.

We don't know, we don't want to know. I just want to see the little guy allowed to grow up normal. The camera isn't going away, Tim has made it abundantly clear that he loves using Jackson. However, they can allow him to be a normal boy otherwise.

Reactions: 6
The way those two tag teamed that child in the butterfly house was shameful. Do you see the butterfly? Don’t touch the flower. Smell the flower. Do you love the butterfly? Is that a yellow flower? I hope that kid’s first full sentence is “shut the f*@k up.”
They talk TOO much at him. It's always both of them saying the same stupid crap over and over and on top of one another. It's too much!

Reactions: 11
Tim and Jenn need to encourage Jackson to do more on his own, he is probably waiting for the characters to walk over and start filming him
Honestly this is a really great point. He is going to grow up thinking you don't talk to each other as much as you talk into a camera. Every person, as he is young, will seem odd if they are talking to others and not holding a camera. Ugh

Reactions: 4
So that awards show thing was pretty funny. Being critical of the fact they had Jackson at the awards show (even though fictional), when he didn't belong there. They would do exactly that if it were a real, in person, awards night and Jackson would in fact mess it all up with a poopy diaper!

• Haha

Its actually sad seeing how uninterested in things he is and when he does show some interest he's immediately pulled away.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The problem I see is not that Jackson is speech delayed, he can catch up easy enough, but rather she's causing harm to his sense of self and personality. Everything is what Jenn wants him to say/do. Tim too, he's not innocent here when it comes to over-controlling him. By squashing his ability to realize "himself" they will damage other aspects of his personality down the line.

He may become super dependent, unable to make decisions, need others to take care of problems for him.
He may go the other direction and rebel, not want anyone to do any of the above and go as far as to cut off relations with those who want him to be dependent.

The camera isn't going away, Tim has made it abundantly clear that he loves using Jackson.
Jack$on is one very confused and afraid child. They refused to allow him to be just a kid. He is so frightened to do things on his own cause he doesn’t want to get into trouble. And he’s almost 18 months! Much too young to worry about things like that.

Its actually sad seeing how uninterested in things he is and when he does show some interest he's immediately pulled away.
So spot on!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They talk TOO much at him. It's always both of them saying the same stupid crap over and over and on top of one another. It's too much!
Right.

It all started bothering me when they were at the MK and watching the floats pass by, Jenn was telling Jackson over and over "Do you love it?" She desperately wanted him to respond with a "Yes, I LOVE IT mom!" To this day she's still doing it, still looking for that validation from him that he's her puppet.

Kid was never given the chance to define "love" on his own terms, and that's a shame since so much of our lives revolves around connections and being able to identify the difference between love, like and want.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.