The Tim Tracker #179 I Love My Kids BUT....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does J$ always look so hot and sweaty - for the love of God give this poor kid some water and a hat - UGH!!!!
Not to defend them, but I wonder if J is just like that, my bro was always the hot an sweaty kid an my neice has definitely taken after him, she will literally sweat an have pink cheeks sitting in the car an she's definitely given as much water as she wants as well as kept in cool temps in the car, it's just how she is an how my bro was

However he should still have a hat on in sun an covered in sunscreen as well as have a bottle of water with him at all times, none of which the slackers ever give him an its crappy they forced him on that ride, he does not look happy on it at all, they are just going to further his hate for rides an make him not trust adults when they do tit like this

Reactions: 13
So they essentially bribed him with popcorn to ride the ride. And Dim probably wanted to go to Disney in addition to content to get a freaking button.
---
So after calorie overload popcorn they went and got some hotdogs and corndogs not a vegetable in sight.

At least Oliver probably had a peaceful away away from these asshats.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
76K is really low for a first-day cruise vid. I love that for them.

They should stop traveling. Between the cost of the trips and Jenn’s work stoppages, they have to be losing money on it

Reactions: 20
So for Father’s Day they go on a family day to Magic Kingdom and LEAVE OLIVER AT HOME 😡ffs they are trashy cunts. This has made me so angry. Could they not have planned for all the family to go? God I hate them.
Unable to watch for a while. Did they acknowledge Oliver at all?

Reactions: 6
did they need to leave in OGB mumbling incoherently at the end?
and the she-manatee said how hot is was standing there in a hat whilst her son has no head protection from the sun 😡
---
Nope not that I caught anyhow

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Not to defend them, but I wonder if J is just like that, my bro was always the hot an sweaty kid an my neice has definitely taken after him, she will literally sweat an have pink cheeks sitting in the car an she's definitely given as much water as she wants as well as kept in cool temps in the car, it's just how she is an how my bro was

However he should still have a hat on in sun an covered in sunscreen as well as have a bottle of water with him at all times, none of which the slackers ever give him an its crappy they forced him on that ride, he does not look happy on it at all, they are just going to further his hate for rides an make him not trust adults when they do tit like this
My partner was raised in Florida and drinks about a gallon of water a day. We walk outside from our apartment to our car and he has already started to sweat. I think some people definitely just run hot but the Bojos definitely aren’t hydrating Jackson properly.

Reactions: 12
I didn't hear them mention him but I am working while watching it so I'm only halfway paying attention.

Ugh Rat Face. And they are forcing him on the brown rolly coaster. In the front freaking roll. Not showing his face. I wonder why.... And they have the sound muted through it as well. I wonder freaking why. He looks so upset post bleeping ride. I hate them.

TT 180: They're Not Parents They're A-Holes

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Again - how is that Father's Day!!!!!! if I wasn't banned I would definitely post something - so unfair to poor Ollie - but like someone said here he was probably better off being at home - so so sad.

It’s not a family day if they are out at Magic Kingdom without Oliver. Tiffany Ann is such an ass kissing idiot.

IMG_5106.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I misremembered in my previous post. My breakfast experience next to them was Wednesday morning after we pulled in at Castaway. I should have remembered correctly, because we sat by the window in Cabanas and watched characters like Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, Donald, etc. disembark the ship and interact with guests.

My MIL was with me and I really wish my husband had joined us for breakfast that morning because he always listens to me recount the tea I read on here.

I first realized Tim was in Cabanas when I went to get in the buffet line and he was standing right at beginning of the food, filming and reading off all of the options (as he does). Not wanting to wait behind him as he slowly moved down the line, I cut ahead of him. Sorry, Tim, your “need” to film the food every day does not trump me getting my Mickey waffles.

My MIL put her plate down to claim a table while I was getting food and when I realized the table she grabbed was the one next to theirs, I knew I’d probably have something to report to Tattle. When I first sat down, Jenn was at the table with both kids. Mike was at the table across the aisle from theirs and was leaned over talking to Jenn. Tim was still filming the food line and there was no nanny in sight. At this point in the trip, I had seen Tim and Mike together at sail away, Tim and J$ at breakfast another day, and Jenn with Da Baby at some other point. I still didn’t know if there was a nanny with them.

This was my first time seeing Mike up close, and I immediately got creepier vibes. Like, don’t let him around children. IMO, he was dressed very young for his apparent age and I think he had “diamond” studs in both ears. My MIL’s comment was “I think it was really bold how much he was hitting on Jenn.” Which I thought was an interesting take, because I was more concerned about him around the kids, but she thinks he was flirty with Jenn.

More to come from breakfast…

• Wow
Reactions: 35
76K is really low for a first-day cruise vid. I love that for them.

They should stop traveling. Between the cost of the trips and Jenn’s work stoppages, they have to be losing money on it
At this stage I'd be surprised if they haven't started dipping into savings to make up what they need, am guessing they are paying off the vacations in full so they don't have a running dept going but they must be using savings even just a bit at this point

Reactions: 8
I scrubbed around in this one a bit. Oliver really is an after thought to them. Sad. To make it clear he was not with them as others have pointed out.

1718734557530.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
My partner was raised in Florida and drinks about a gallon of water a day. We walk outside from our apartment to our car and he has already started to sweat. I think some people definitely just run hot but the Bojos definitely aren’t hydrating Jackson properly.
Ohh I totally agree they aren't hydrating him, we just need to remember the time he threw up to know they don't give these kids anywhere near the amount of water they need if they even get any at all, but yeah I do get that some people just run hot all the time as well

Reactions: 11
What is the family of 4 TiffanyAnn speaks of? Tim, Jen, Jackson and Mike?

I assume she didn't actually watch the cruise videos where it was 3 families of 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Okies I will throw this one in here Splu 😊
the TimTracker#180 and now we have another TeaQueen from the SS Trainwreck

Reactions: 14
What is tough about anything they do tiffanyannmoron6969?

This has to be Ginn right?
I am sort of wondering. I think I got shadowbanned from the podcast when I smarted off to her in the past and that seems more like a Jenn thing to do than a Dick thing but who the duck knows.

And based off their lunch I'm posting this again since it seems relevant
Screenshot 2024-06-17 204137.png

• Haha
Looks like Mike is sitting next to Tim on Tiana. On Father's Day. And I am guessing Oliver was left with the nanny. On Father's Day.

Ugh, Jen is giving Jackson those rapid fire kisses going up the hill. Jen, nobody is fooled with those.
That was definitely Mike. He has very recognizable hair.
What pieces of tit the Bojos are. Spending Father’s Day with Mike and not their youngest child. Oliver will grow up and see these videos and wonder why he wasn’t included.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.