The Tim Tracker #179 I Love My Kids BUT....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think they are buying subscribers. I wish YouTube would purge fake accounts. A lot of YouTuber’s subscriber counts would fall. By having a lot of subscribers, they can use that to get sponsors. Twitter/X has purged fake accounts in the past & some famous people lost a ton of followers. That was a good way to see who had bought fake followers.

My problem is they have 907K subscribers & only get less than 10% of that in views. Not all those views are from their subscribers. Some of those views may just be people watching their videos without being a subscriber. It’s good she takes so long to upload videos because they are no longer in the top results. I’m just trying to figure out if they have around 40K - 50K dedicated subscribers. I know there aren't that many people in the Facebook group.

Also, YouTube only counts views over time. So, you couldn’t just play the video over & over. I think if a subscriber watched it twice in 24 hours that will count as 2 views. Then it only counts so many views over a period of time. Like one view if you watch it once a day. So, I think that’s why I think they always say go watch their old videos as a good way of supporting them. The problem with Disney vloggers is, they are only good for what is happening now. So why would I care about last year's Christmas party?

Reactions: 17
….someone posted a compilation of Xmas’ posts while on the cruise.
I found it!
If you want a recap of most of Xmas’ on board cruise posts go to @quietcandy’s post, #178, pg. 1

Saturday tea didn’t start till pg. 14, so there is lots more spilled tea in the following pages.

Reactions: 9
I'm trying to figure out why they'd be going on the Magic next year. That seems really out of step for them. Wonder if that's the solo cruise.
I'm pretty sure...don't come at me if I'm misremembering...this is the cruise that Tim mentioned to Dick as super cheap in January of 2025. It was the podcast where Dick explains to Tim that regular people have to work/go to school and can't just vacation whenever they want, regardless of how cheap it is. I also think, I'm pretty sure, this is also the cruise that 🥔 had mentioned that they were on, that she randomly has posted on Twitter very recently that she has cancelled. For no real reason, 6+ months out. And if there was a reason she could post...she would. Because she literally posts everything else.

• Wow
Wait, so Mike owns a company that offers branding as one of its services and the Trackers still don’t have a new logo??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do think they are buying subscribers. I wish YouTube would purge fake accounts. A lot of YouTuber’s subscriber counts would fall. By having a lot of subscribers, they can use that to get sponsors. Twitter/X has purged fake accounts in the past & some famous people lost a ton of followers. That was a good way to see who had bought fake followers.

My problem is they have 907K subscribers & only get less than 10% of that in views. Not all those views are from their subscribers. Some of those views may just be people watching their videos without being a subscriber. It’s good she takes so long to upload videos because they are no longer in the top results. I’m just trying to figure out if they have around 40K - 50K dedicated subscribers. I know there aren't that many people in the Facebook group.

Also, YouTube only counts views over time. So, you couldn’t just play the video over & over. I think if a subscriber watched it twice in 24 hours that will count as 2 views. Then it only counts so many views over a period of time. Like one view if you watch it once a day. So, I think that’s why I think they always say go watch their old videos as a good way of supporting them. The problem with Disney vloggers is, they are only good for what is happening now. So why would I care about last year's Christmas party?
The Trackers don't care about that. All they care about is the paycheck they get each month. A view is counted after 10 seconds. View minutes, ad views and ad clicks are what get them paid.

Here is one of their most popular videos, 5+ million views. Watched 770 times in the last 2 weeks. Is this just from being in recommended videos on auto play? Probably but who knows for sure.

1718727460076.png

Reactions: 10
Agree about the logo @GreenIsNotACreativeColor.

I hate ascribing deep thoughts to the Trackers, but she seems to be attached to that logo more than just lazy. That logo depicts when she was happiest.

• Heart
Just thinking about the striking contrast between how Ginn treats her own child Oliver vs how Koda treats Nugget (Grogu) who's just a toy. Koda carries Nugget everywhere she goes, she never sticks him in a container, she dresses him up, she calls him by his name, she doesn't have a babysitter for him, she doesn't carry him around naked, she doesn't leave him alone while she goes to a hotel by herself, she doesn't dangle a toy in front of him while she reads a book, she doesn't leave him to go on a date with Adrian vs Ginn could care less about Oliver, it's so sad.

1718729062340.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has their income declined a lot since their peak? Definitely.
Is it still way higher than a dress store manager and a science center custodian made? Definitely.

They will ride YouTube down to the bitter bitter end. Only way they leave is something happens out of their control.

Reactions: 25
Just thinking about the striking contrast between how Ginn treats her own child Oliver vs how Koda treats Nugget (Grogu) who's just a toy. Koda carries Nugget everywhere she goes, she never sticks him in a container, she dresses him up, she calls him by his name, she doesn't have a babysitter for him, she doesn't carry him around naked, she doesn't leave him alone while she goes to a hotel by herself, she doesn't dangle a toy in front of him while she reads a book, she doesn't leave him to go on a date with Adrian vs Ginn could care less about Oliver, it's so sad.

View attachment 3001946
Okay but don’t flame me, Koda carrying this thing around is weird. When I first started watching their channel, I thought that she was his daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Their views were about 5M per month two years ago and now they’re at 3M. No one running a small business would be happy with that. No more big cruise suites! Which honestly I kind of miss. They were such glorious assholes on those trips
Does anyone remember the last time they cruised concierge?

Reactions: 6
LMFAO

Jinn must be really struggling to drag and drop a vlog from the cruise that doesn't make them look even worse than they are...

Just uploaded a Father's Day MK Vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
tianas bayou adventure vlog count : 3 in the last week

and they wonder why their views are down lol

the cruise videos must be hard to piece together the image of a happy family vacay

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They forced Propson onto Tiana's.....Dim legitimately asks Ginn, "Should we show him the hill before he goes on" and she just snorts out a rude and abrupt "NO", it's around 3:30 into the voog, it sounds odd like an ADR "No" was added in.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
He seems to own the company that does the Trackers website. Digital Marketing/branding/content creation type stuff, the website says. My daughter was looking at his instagram and he's tagged in other "influencers" posts, people she knew, so the Bojos must not be his only client. He's also not a secret to them.

I'll add, she's fascinated by this guy. More than the Trackers. Especially after learning about his Justin Bieber addiction. 😂
I find that strange because in order to make a good living off the marketing/branding side you have to be very, very active....creative etc and younger. Building and maintaining websites makes little money unless he fools the Bojos and other vloggers, like Pete Werner was being fooled by paying 10k a month for website maintenance. Maybe thats why he has that stupid hair because he fools these 40 and up vloggers he is young and knows what he is doing. Dude "Mike the filmer" doesn't make me think you are very creative. I also don't think someone in that field today would worry about paying for parking.
He must be a nepo baby or on Only fans lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They forced Propson onto Tiana's.....Dim legitimately asks Ginn, "Should we show him the hill before he goes on" and she just snorts out a rude and abrupt "NO", it's around 3:30 into the voog, it sounds odd like an ADR "No" was added in.
lmao then a few mins later she claims they’ve shown him a video and she was “joking just in case people thing they’re tricking him” 🙄
she was def talking about us there

Reactions: 18
Rat Faced Fucker shows up

1718731678786.png

They actually got J$ to ride the infamous brown rolly coasty.
---
1718731775228.png

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
LMFAO

Jinn must be really struggling to drag and drop a vlog from the cruise that doesn't make them look even worse than they are...

Just uploaded a Father's Day MK Vlog.
Wait--so they aren't trying super hard to put out a---We went to Disney's new destination that only a very few people have been to--vlog? That seems insane to me. Isn't the point of going on the Inaugural LHP cruise to get the vid out before other people go there? That's bleeping weird.

Is this their 3rd Tiana's video in 2 two weeks? I'm passing on this one if they're exploiting their kid who they couldn't even bother to spend time with on their FAMILY vacation.

Okay but don’t flame me, Koda carrying this thing around is weird. When I first started watching their channel, I thought that she was his daughter.
Honestly, I thought it was weird too and I knew nothing about either of them until I saw them everywhere on the cruise. My daughter (who I have learned is a super stalker) found that she's 27. I'm not sure how old he is, but I don't think their age difference is that great. She just looks super young. He looks older because of his weight. I think carrying Grogu around made her look much younger to me, but I've learned the story behind it, so I'm not going to judge her for it.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.