The Tim Tracker #179 I Love My Kids BUT....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has their income declined a lot since their peak? Definitely.
Is it still way higher than a dress store manager and a science center custodian made? Definitely.

They will ride YouTube down to the bitter bitter end. Only way they leave is something happens out of their control.
100% Unless they bumble into some cash or suddenly learn a new trade or skill they are riding this boat until it sinks.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember the last time they cruised concierge?
October 2023.

That Tracks with the stupid Bayou adventure. I saw Mike had something posted on IG about it the other day and I figured he was shadowing them. Rat Face undoubtedly would as well. Guess he needed another break from the fam on Father's Day.

Oh and I see we have our rancid overalls on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi all. I’ve followed TT threads for years and have always enjoyed a good laugh over everyone’s observations here. I watched their videos way back in 2016/2017 for a few years before I realized how obnoxious they were. When they became parents, as a parent myself, I just couldn’t support how horrible they are as parents. Now anytime I watch them it’s only because I may have seen them filming at a Disney event and want to catch myself in the background of one of their videos. The only way I keep up with their chaos is through all of you here.

Which leads to me to last week. I, too, was on the LHP inaugural cruise. @xmasbdaygirl I wanted to message you on here before we sailed so I could tell you how to spot me on our sailing. Posts on Tattle was how I figured out that the Trackers would be on our sailing, although I was not surprised. I booked this trip over a year ago, on our way home from our concierge sailing on the Wish (which happened to be our first cruise ever). I’ve been a Disney parks addict for years and now I’m adding cruise addict. My poor wallet.

Anyway, I had some amusing observations of the Trackers from last week as well. Especially eating breakfast at the table next to them last Thursday morning before we were got off the ship for our second day at LHP. As a parent and former Kinder/1st Grade teacher, it makes me want to fix bad parenting.

I am way behind on Tattle posts (like 3 Threads back), so I haven’t read through all @xmasbdaygirl posts, but I’ll share some of my much smaller observations later. For now, I’m going to force myself to fast-forward watch through all the vloggers content from our sailing to see what all they get wrong about the experience.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Just thinking about the striking contrast between how Ginn treats her own child Oliver vs how Koda treats Nugget (Grogu) who's just a toy. Koda carries Nugget everywhere she goes, she never sticks him in a container, she dresses him up, she calls him by his name, she doesn't have a babysitter for him, she doesn't carry him around naked, she doesn't leave him alone while she goes to a hotel by herself, she doesn't dangle a toy in front of him while she reads a book, she doesn't leave him to go on a date with Adrian vs Ginn could care less about Oliver, it's so sad.

View attachment 3001946
I have never seen her, but that’s a whole different level of disfunction.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like Mike is sitting next to Tim on Tiana. On Father's Day. And I am guessing Oliver was left with the nanny. On Father's Day.

Ugh, Jen is giving Jackson those rapid fire kisses going up the hill. Jen, nobody is fooled with those.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I think they uploaded the Tiana’s Bayou video because yes it was probably easier for Jenn to edit but their Disney videos usually bring in over 100k views. The cruise video from yesterday is currently sitting at 76k views and that’s after a full day of being uploaded. Statistically, their first day cruise videos usually do the best.

Reactions: 14
Hi all. I’ve followed TT threads for years and have always enjoyed a good laugh over everyone’s observations here. I watched their videos way back in 2016/2017 for a few years before I realized how obnoxious they were. When they became parents, as a parent myself, I just couldn’t support how horrible they are as parents. Now anytime I watch them it’s only because I may have seen them filming at a Disney event and want to catch myself in the background of one of their videos. The only way I keep up with their chaos is through all of you here.

Which leads to me to last week. I, too, was on the LHP inaugural cruise. @xmasbdaygirl I wanted to message you on here before we sailed so I could tell you how to spot me on our sailing. Posts on Tattle was how I figured out that the Trackers would be on our sailing, although I was not surprised. I booked this trip over a year ago, on our way home from our concierge sailing on the Wish (which happened to be our first cruise ever). I’ve been a Disney parks addict for years and now I’m adding cruise addict. My poor wallet.

Anyway, I had some amusing observations of the Trackers from last week as well. Especially eating breakfast at the table next to them last Thursday morning before we were got off the ship for our second day at LHP. As a parent and former Kinder/1st Grade teacher, it makes me want to fix bad parenting.

I am way behind on Tattle posts (like 3 Threads back), so I haven’t read through all @xmasbdaygirl posts, but I’ll share some of my much smaller observations later. For now, I’m going to force myself to fast-forward watch through all the vloggers content from our sailing to see what all they get wrong about the experience.
I cannot wait to hear what you have to say! :coffee:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyone got annoyed when Jenn was like he could ride Big Thunder Mountain when he was two. Seriously, they remember that sort of tit about their kids but they don't remember to take get ear tube surgery.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Why is Tim talking so ding dang fast in this new vlog? I had to check to make sure my YouTube speed was normal. Did Jenn speed him up when she edited this or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
WOW - it must be so real for them that they can't piece together the cruise voogs to show one 'happy family' enjoying time together - and did i read this right - no Ollie????? how is that Father's Day - WTF!!!!!

Reactions: 19
Why is Tim talking so ding dang fast in this new vlog? I had to check to make sure my YouTube speed was normal. Did Jenn speed him up when she edited this or something?
I noticed that too. I thought it was a glitch on my end when I was skipping thru parts of it. I can't handle Tim Whoa-ho-hoing or being a know-it-all by pointing out and naming every single character.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know if Jackson wanted to go on the ride or not but if he didn’t then they shouldn’t have made him go on it. Tim could’ve gone first and then Jenn or Jenn could’ve gone first and then Tim.

Reactions: 14
They have to know there was a Tattler on board, there's no way they would reply that they brought a nanny otherwise
credit to @bumpire for post in last threadView attachment 3001503
View attachment 3001539

Doesn't Dim/Ginn know just saying a blanket "Thanks to X for inviting us out" isn't a proper disclosure?
Is it me or is she coming across really bitchy in the comments, like she would rather not have answered then but felt she needed too? Am surprised they weren't deleted when she's deleted others over far less than that

Reactions: 20
That kid was not ready to ride that ride.
Nope. And they have absolutely no clue how to prepare him for or guide him through these kinds of things. All these stupid questions they ask and the reactions they are hoping for are solely for the vlog. Money>parenting. Assholes.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
So for Father’s Day they go on a family day to Magic Kingdom and LEAVE OLIVER AT HOME 😡ffs they are trashy cunts. This has made me so angry. Could they not have planned for all the family to go? God I hate them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.